Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-02-2013, 03:45 AM
Firefly Dancer

I have some special connection with Zadkiel ( violet flame, transmutation ) and Chamuel ( pink flame, divine love ). Not sure why but I feel connected to both.

Zadkiel sounds like very compassionate but powerful. Transmutation is a lot of work right now in this new age so he is pretty busy LOL and Chamuel is the hopeless romantic... so loving, so caring, everything is gonna turn out OK, all you need is love, etc etc... Both are awesome.

But I also work with Uriel, Michael, Gabriel. One each day of the week.

I used to feel a bit intimidated with Michael. But he is so protective and I tell you his reputation as the strongest Archangel is real, it is the most overwhelming energy I have felt :)
Old 18-02-2013, 01:15 AM
Kyrios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly Dancer
I have some special connection with Zadkiel ( violet flame, transmutation ) and Chamuel ( pink flame, divine love ). Not sure why but I feel connected to both.

Zadkiel sounds like very compassionate but powerful. Transmutation is a lot of work right now in this new age so he is pretty busy LOL and Chamuel is the hopeless romantic... so loving, so caring, everything is gonna turn out OK, all you need is love, etc etc... Both are awesome.

But I also work with Uriel, Michael, Gabriel. One each day of the week.

I used to feel a bit intimidated with Michael. But he is so protective and I tell you his reputation as the strongest Archangel is real, it is the most overwhelming energy I have felt :)

That's pretty cool! I've never seen an angel before!
Old 23-02-2013, 02:55 AM
DntWrryStrwbrry

I think I met some angels in my dreams the other night. I asked to meet with them at the house that I think of when I need to relax. They met me on the beach and we went inside. After awhile the amount of Angels grew and I had a small line. I believe Archangel Michael was in front. He was SOOOO big! I just kept staring at him. He had long blond hair and seemed very nice. I asked him for a hug and he hugged me! I swear I felt like every problem I have every had was lifted when he held me! It was crazy. Then I let go after 5 seconds and it all came back. I think I met a few others but I'm unsure of who they were. (I noticed the line at this time and panicked lol. it was intimidating!) I remember one angel cut in front of the line to say something. But I cant remember who. It was amazing and I just thought I should share lol.
Old 05-03-2013, 02:41 AM
Kyrios

Quote:
Originally Posted by DntWrryStrwbrry
I think I met some angels in my dreams the other night. I asked to meet with them at the house that I think of when I need to relax. They met me on the beach and we went inside. After awhile the amount of Angels grew and I had a small line. I believe Archangel Michael was in front. He was SOOOO big! I just kept staring at him. He had long blond hair and seemed very nice. I asked him for a hug and he hugged me! I swear I felt like every problem I have every had was lifted when he held me! It was crazy. Then I let go after 5 seconds and it all came back. I think I met a few others but I'm unsure of who they were. (I noticed the line at this time and panicked lol. it was intimidating!) I remember one angel cut in front of the line to say something. But I cant remember who. It was amazing and I just thought I should share lol.
That's a very interesting dream. Thanks for sharing!
Old 05-03-2013, 05:42 AM
rayosunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DntWrryStrwbrry
Thank you both for the help. I'll start trying to meditate more often and will ask for their help.

THANKS!!!

DntWrryStrwbrry,
I too would like to know and remember them better but I do not remember my dreams, have a difficult time meditating and quieting my mind, I'm hoping that the reiki training I'll be starting (next week cannot wait!!!) will help me in quieting my very over active, analytical, logical thinking mind.

For me, I believe being in a career (accounting) that is not natural fit for me may have took me away from my spiritul side; I'm praying for guidance on this and sense I'll be doing more healing work soon.

Good luck to you DntWrryStrwbrry ! rayosunshine