Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-10-2017, 04:59 PM
Experiencer
Hard questions about TF emotions

I'm trying to get a sense of some commonalities in the TF relationships. Since the situations are so very diverse and we are all learning there may not be much.

How do you all fall on the spectrum of unconditional love and jealousy?

Are you hurt by not being chosen or in Union right away?

At what points in the situation did unconditional love and/or jealousy pop up?

Do you bounce back and forth?

Do you tend to feel your twin is at fault for the separation or the one s/he's with?

Can/have you feel/hear/sense your TF with another person intimately? If yes, What emotions came up with that?

Does anger or betrayed ever come up with thinking about them being with another person?

If you are not affected easily by these things when did that occur and why?

Thanks for your answers

Psyche ♡
Old 07-10-2017, 07:17 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
I'm trying to get a sense of some commonalities in the TF relationships. Since the situations are so very diverse and we are all learning there may not be much.

Do you tend to feel your twin is at fault for the separation or the one s/he's with?

Can/have you feel/hear/sense your TF with another person intimately? If yes, What emotions came up with that?

Does anger or betrayed ever come up with thinking about them being with another person?

Thanks for your answers

Psyche ♡
I’m going to be honest and direct with you....and explain it the best way I know how.

I was on here, under a different name many years ago....23 yrs I will say total from my childhood. I was going through what so many people here have described with a soulmate.

I placed so much of my experiences on this person, because I felt for the first time in my life....that I was feeling and experiencing things that I never had before.

I saw all the signs, symptoms, and feelings that everyone here was talking about....He’ll, I saw them, and felt them myself.

It was a miracle in my eyes.

God was bringing my angel to me.

30 years have passsed since that has happened, as those of you who are truly happy in spirit, and willing to learn in spirit, have guessed....God is not stagnate.

I wanted to stay in that place forever. I felt intense love, spiritual dreams, visions, signs, hatred, love, insecurity, jealousy,....you name it, I felt it. For 10years, things happened, and I saw it coming....spiritually. I felt it all intensely...very spiritual and self consuming, more than I could imagine.

But now, looking back ”my tf” was just a part of me....willing to feel the intense happiness, loved and miracles that God was showing me. It was the only time, that I felt a zest for life, opening up, being intense and spiritual, being open to all the possibilities of hope, faith, miracles, and love....of course, I was wide open, obsessed, infatuated with this person....he had made this all possible. My love, and feelings for him, made this all possible,

I was seeing everything, in the eyes of God possible at my level....things I had never experienced before.

That’s the eyes of God

That’s oir true nature.

Most of us go through life with none of it, never feeling or seeing it. It’s somewjere inside of us, but it must take that one special person to connect us to God, and our mission on earth.

Not true. Many years have passed since that time. He is getting married now, and I have grown beyond it. I’m so happy he has found somebody who loves him, and who he loves. I have memories now, of past lives. He was meant to be apart of ,mylife for a reason, through every spiritual synchrinocity, good and bad....no matter my feelings or obessession with him, or what happened spiritually.

That’s God, our true nature, that was only a glimpse of us the years ahead of what I would experience with other twin flames.

I couldn’t imagine it back then, anyone but him....that’s when all these magical, mystical, experiences started happening.

I had never experienced anything on that scale before

But, when I had to let go, many years later...l.I kept a lot of it to myself...or on here under an anonymous postings.

I rami to my tf like him, I had no choice but to move on...it was over, md I didn’t want it to be. I willed him into my life, years later, across the country....but it didn’t happen. It was over...however, I found someone else, who had very similiar energy, the dreams started happening again, and very intense. Everything started up again,

Yet, it was a different person....after 23years it was happening with a different era on....and much more closely in my atmosphere. My same fears, trauma, living in my head, fears, and being scared happened all over again....this time, right in my face...he wasn’t running..lhemwas chasing me hard.

And this, along with all my insecurities, and fears....made me run, far away.

For a long time...he loves me and hates me amd hates at the time,

I let him down.

But then, another came....pretty fast after the last two, and I’m a little older now....and have learned the hard way.

I’m open now, I have regrets as a runner, and as ignoring these spiritual experiences.

I’m not running anymore...lIm not afraid of their issues, insecurities, intense emotions, or craziness...

I’m right where I need to be

And....it’s my 3rd twin flame....

Lol....

Don’t try to tell me he’s not....

I went through everything everyone of younhavendescribed, but for ,any more years

And ran...

These are NOT true twins....you are unique...you have no twins....very close, but there is not another like you..

These are soul,ages, past life partners, bringing out these worst fears in you....and the most intense spiritual lessons of your life....

There are more to come...once you get passed that first...the old saying, your first love is the hardest to get over....put that in tf or soulmate experience....then you will truly know what it means...lI had a fat love, he will never compare to my first tf experience.

That’s God, you are getting a gimp se isn’t o what your soul is capable of, when you love and feel that way....and it’sonly the beginning.

You can’t imagine what I know...you are still stuck on your first two flame...it’s the be all to your life.

It’s what you know up to this part of your life....whether you are 15 or 85.

It’s all you know up to that point.

You have no idea the levels of feelings, or experiences you are capable

You measure it by your tf experiences, only because you are excited and open to love

You have just reached the tip of the iceberg of God love is capable of....it’s a mere fraction of the door that you have opened up to this point in your life....and very crazy and intense for you....you can’t imagine anymore....so this is the be all and end all to your journey...

Well, you have only scratched the surface of what God’s love is, or what you are capable of knowing, living, loving, or experiencing....

You have no idea how much more higher it goes...way higher than any of you can imagine with your current twin flame experiences.
Old 07-10-2017, 07:26 PM
Guide

Sorry for the ****ing typos....I hate when it fixes my typos...they are worse than my grammical errors.

Anyways, what my post is trying to say is....no matter how intense your experiences are....don’t get hung up one that one person...because that person is just the beginning of the spiritual experiences you will have with others. It’s a matter of letting go...and meeting more when you let go....the experiences get much more intense and spiritual after the first initial two flame experiences....you can’t imagine...but that’s God, it goes further than your imagination.

When you have these twin flame experiences, no matter what your age....at what stage your life is...you are just getting a glimpse of the experiences of your spiritual nature.

Don’t be afraid to let go if it’s not working out....others will be lined up to come...you might have to wait a year or so, but that first twin is just the door opening. When you meet the others, it goes way beyond, what you have experienced so far with the first.

I’m telling you, the highest levels of heave, you can not imagine....there’s more to experience to learn. You have no idea what’s a head for you once that door opens.

That first twin flame becomes a memory....once you have to move on, it’s truly inconceivable at most of your level, but not on Gods. You think ta heaven where you are at....wait until you experience other twin flame relationships, after you let go of the first one.

It will truly give you a different opinion of twin flames...and of gods levels of happiness and pleasure.

Friggn typos....lol

What you have experienced now, this far with your twin flame....is only the beginning of what’s to come...Can you imagine?

My first twin flame lasted 23years....dreams, synchronicities, prayers answered, visions, telepathy, and every intense high leveled spiritual experience you can imagine....

It wasn’t until I let him go....that I experienced more than I could imagine with the two other twin flames after him....

He was only the beginning, I wasn’t able to experience it until after I let him go and experienced two more two more twin flames at higher frequencies that I had ever known before...and I’m a very spiritual person. ...now I know they weren’t twin flames....they were soul mates, and that love I experienced, was the higher levels of heavens...and there’s more I haven’t experienced....and neither have you....you just can’t imagine it...that depth or level is way beyond your understanding....or imagination. You have to let go to experience it.. you have no idea....God is not stagnate at your highest level...he goes way beyond...Get excited, because you have way more to experience!

If it is not working out, or bringing you down....let it go....because you are going to go higher wth the next one...and the next. This is not just anyone, this is those soulmates you know and feel are different....and they are.
Old 07-10-2017, 08:43 PM
Experiencer
@Colorado -

Thank you for your reply and be compassion that you expressed for my well-being.

I don't doubt your experiences and the sincerity of each relationship you had with every one of these people. I truly believe that there are many kinds of connections that we make with people and that every connection is to help us grow in our lives. I'm eternally grateful to the men who I've been involved with before, even the ones who hurt me have (unintentionally) attempted to show me the scope of my worth. I'm a little hard headed so it too more than needed. Lol

And because you have expressed such concern, I'll tell you a bit about my experience.

I didn't want a TF. AT ALL. I spent a year of time, energy, and money trying to rid his haunting energy after I walked away from him. Seriously. I was not interested!

Yes he was the most amazing and healing individual I'd ever come into contact with and he aided in 'waking me up' but he didn't choose me so I was not allowing myself to be dragged along.

That was when my so called 'gifts' started to awaken and I was, again, so very grateful to him for that. But those gifts kept telling me there was more to this story. So frustrating!

It took going to three, 3!, different people to accept that what I was terrified of was that I was somehow tied to this man. Mind you these were people I was strongly guided to go to. Other things were predicted and came to pass as well as some amazing healings. Life changing stuff!

I'll also admit that in the year and a half that I have spent a lot of time trying to understand what a TF is and why is a thing at all. Let me tell you, there is some crazy ideas out there and some of the most judgmental people I've seen in a while. Ugh! Most sound like soulmates connections to me but with different twists. (That is what I want to sign up for! Is it too late? Please?!)

Perhaps I should tell you what I believe a TF union is. It's not too far off of what your discrbing but with less romanticism. The connection between my TF and I was beautiful and intensive but so rough. Someone made a comment about magnets and it's no joke. I've been drawn to soulmates but there was no comparison.

But he is not why I'm here. I'm here because the TF union is a job. We are meant to do serious work here on the planet. The unconditional love that is incredibly beautiful is to teach others how to love themselves. Because before we can love our TF we have to love and honor ourselves. Jesus, who I only just came to peace and acceptance with, gave me this message Himself. I've also started my other responsibilities of bringing in the Sacred Feminine's energy to ground and am learning everyday more about my divine aspect. I seriously don't have time to pine over him.

That said I do feel him and he has assisted me in my work. He's healed me when I asked his higher self to and I get visions of him.

But while I love him unconditionally and thinking of him makes me happy, he's married. At least I think he is. I haven't heard from him in two years and not spied on him in over 6 months. (That's when I finally accepted what he is. Stubborn right?) He's married and wants to be. That is fine with me. Why? Because loving someone unconditionally means I don't need anything from him to make me happy. I'm still learning what makes me happy and what my passion will be. This can only happen alone.

Since then I have surrendered to my individual faith and found the peace and harmony that makes me feel like I finally belong here.

I came to this forum because, of the people I've shared my experience with, there has similar responses to yours and I found it frustrating that someone would take their own experience and put it on another to tell them I are wrong in my beliefs. Maybe it's too many years of feeling belittled by those who told me how to live, believe and think but I get critical of someone putting their experiences on others. I'm sure it's my character flaw and I'm working on being more gracious.

We all have our own variations of our truths, like yours of a 3rd twin, that's great! I might not even end up with my TF since he had free will and can do as he pleases.

But neither him or anyone can be me or learn my lessons for me. Nor would it do me any good if they did.

In fact, I would caution you to not try to sway people from their positions but just present your experience as another POV. I don't say this to be hard but when people get told they are wrong in any way it actually triggers a fight response in their brains. (Crazy brains!)

I really want to talk about my experiences so I can continue to grow and learn. That's why I'm here posting.

Again thank you for your concern and I do understand that you were not meaning to offend. I hope you understand my position on my truth and we can talk further about these crazy spiritual connections. I imagine you have some great insight to offer people and I look forward to reading them.

With respect, P
Old 07-10-2017, 08:59 PM
Guide

Quote:

Thanks for your answers

Psyche ♡

1. I have unconditional love for him but I do get a little jealous of the woman he is now with.

2. We are back together after 20 years, and it hurts some to still not be chosen to be with him in the way I would like. I am very happy he is my good friend and in my life now.

3. Unconditional love (at least on my part) has been from the beginning 30 years ago. Jealousy pops up for me when he is with other women and never fully chooses me but still wants me around.

4. I bounce back and forth between acceptance and wanting to run.

5. The long separation was more on me. He'd come back again, was sent away by parents, but I chose not to go after him. As we got older I could not longer watch him with other women, never fully choosing me.

Then of course he came back again after 20 years.

6. No I do not sense or feel him intimately with others.

7. I feel more hurt thinking of them together. Sharing meals, sleeping together, doing things together. I feel betrayal at his hiding this current relationship from me.

8. I am not that affected by his being with other women. This is something he's always done (for 30 years) but he comes back to me. I've always known there is something unique between us, and he seems to not fully get that.
Old 07-10-2017, 09:33 PM
Experiencer
@ssdm- does that stand for anything? :)

Thanks for your response. I had a relationship where I was his friend for 9 years. I totally get it! I think one of the most hurtful things someone can do to you is see you as convenient. I mean I healed him long I even knew I was an empath or a healer. The first time I astral traveled was with him and I haven't been able to with anyone else. It's like he pulled the special out of me. (That sounds super corny right) I was more certain of who I was with him than with any other.

But he joined the Marines then got someone pregnant and I was the one he went to for all his emotional needs. Every 3 months/breakup, like clockwork, he'd call. Years later after I had a baby, I ran into him. We stared liked we never stopped and I slept with him. (Which we hadn't in all the time we were together) After that I got a call telling me he was going to break my heart again.

Maybe it was having a child or being intimate with him but I was finally broke free of the spell. So completely heartbreaking yet I could take a breath. Then I totally freaked out because I had so much of him inside of me and went another 5 years being single. It wasn't till I met my TF that I was affected in a somewhat similar way but something in me made me cut the 'friends' connection.

You are way stronger than me to continue with just friends! It tore me up every time my TF and I talked. My sanity couldn't take it. :( I do miss the conversations but it's not worth the roller coaster ride every couple of weeks.

Lot of love to you. ♡
Old 07-10-2017, 10:04 PM
Master
Unconditional love, occasionally - regularly. Difficult to hold on to.
Experiencing it is not just concerning him, but feeling it in general. Goes up and down, at the mo it is seriously affected by the relationship's ups and downs.
Jealousy, I don't really have reason to be jealous.

Yes. We are involved, but are experiencing 'hiccups'. And yes it makes me insecure etc. It triggers me tremendously.

Unconditional love: again not related to him per say --> I've experienced that for years, on and off. Getting to the stage that you feel that way is part of spiritual / personal growth and I was well on my way with that long before I met him.

Yes, I still get triggered a lot.

There is no other woman...
Separation, if that means: why aren't we living together? We haven't been together all that long just yet, and we are going through a phase so to speak. And there are external circumstances as well that make it a bit more difficult.
I am inclined to say the stagnation it's mostly coming from him, but I don't think that's fair. I think that deep down we are both afraid to commit. Me too, although I want to commit and get a commitment, but to be honest I find it scary as h***. Been hurt badly before (narcissist).

Not applicable, he's not with another, we are in an exclusive relationship.

Not applicable, he's not with another, we are in an exclusive relationship.

Betrayed doesn't come up.
Anger, sometimes, but that's more when I feel powerless / without control, in other words when I feel insecure.
But it's not really anger either, just doubt and fear and insecurities when I get triggered.
Old 08-10-2017, 04:01 AM
Experiencer

Quote:

Thanks for your answers

Psyche ♡

I like to think we have unconditional love, but the reality is, when we were physically in the same place, I was jealous a lot. I didn't like sharing even though I didn't really understand the bond. It's been over 10 years and I only recently figured out why he's still with me and why I can feel his energy. He's married and so am I...not to each other...and I just want him to be happy. When I feel he's happy, I'm happy. So...maybe moving closer to unconditional?

Am I hurt? No. I probably hurt him. No, I know I hurt him. I was a runner for a long time. Every time he tried to get close I ran. I can't really be hurt when it was my fault.

Again, with the unconditional love/jealously thing...well, it's a process. But it started immediately upon meeting.

Do I bounce? Yeah, sometimes. I chalk it up to human nature.

I am at fault for separation. I ran. He wanted me to stay. I made a promise to come back, but didn't come back until I had a karmic partner to deal with for this physical lifetime...so, yeah, all my fault.

I don't know if he's necessarily being intimate with someone else...I know he does it, but not I think sometime he tries to block. Sometimes, I feel an "intimate" energy from him that courses through me, but while I think sometimes he's with his wife, he seems to always be sending the thoughts straight my way and focusing on me. And I just realized how awkward that is...wow.

It doesn't really anger me that he's with someone else. But I think it's because I know it was my fault. If I had stayed, if I had come back sooner without karmic baggage, if I had just been honest about my fear of the depth of our connection, I honestly think we'd be in a much different place today.

So...the last question about not being affected? Well, I still am, but to a lesser degree. I accept that our lives were meant to converge for a moment then go on different paths. I realized a few years ago that it doesn't matter. My grandmother used to remind me that what we experience on Earth is exactly what we are supposed to experience in this lifetime. So, there's a reason for this lesson.

I hope that helps in some way.
Old 08-10-2017, 06:26 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

Hi! I just realised that this is AN 8 - 1- 8 day... and I have been seeing 818 lately! And I have been getting this strong sense that I am being prepped for another level of merging. So this could be a VERY USEFUL exercise answering your questions... good timing LOL! I am going to answer these questions as a TF who is in union so my answers will reflect that.

I am usually fairly neutral in my feelings and do not usually feel jealous by nature BUT was massively triggered yesterday with JEALOUSY.
My jealousy relates to my core wound of feeling that my freedom is being impinged upon. So whenever my TF has chosen to do something FUN and exciting without me I feel very angry at him because I haven't allowed myself to be FREE like he allows himself to be.
I then fall into victim mode because I feel 'enslaved' abandoned and left behind when the reality is that I have continued to allow myself to feel these things.
I had to have a good look in the mirror today because my jealousy was making me toxic with ange
[/b][/color]r[/b]

I have felt sad/ neglected in the past as I felt I had been doing sooo much work (spiritually) and I felt disconnected IN MY UNION because I felt my TF was not at a level of spiritual realisation which enabled us to fully merge on the spiritual level. I felt LACK within my union with the spiritual aspect (we are very connected emotionally and physically).
Again, this reflected my own DISCONNECTION from source and as I started to really merge with source I allowed space for my TF to then open his own connection to source - and now - as this 818, 1010 and 11:11 and 12:12 gateways are coming up - I can feel my soul is anticipating higher merging between the two of us. . . as a result of me - CONNECTING more fully to source.

My jealousy pops up when I feel that I am not free. My souls life purpose is to learn how to be free and it gets heavily triggered when my TF allows himself freedom - and I feel left behind.

Only when a MAJOR trigger comes up. Most of the time my emotions are pretty stable. (I have lots of Virgo in my chart LOL).

IN the past I have blamed my TF's lack of 'spiritual connection' within the union on him! I realise now though - I was feeling a spiritual DISCONNECTION from source and I was not "giving space" for this type of connection within the union.

I can sense when he has karmic connections with certain souls.

N/A -

This most recent trigger - I became very angry... But was able to make better choices and realised as time went on that my CORE wound was being prodded - this time around I choose FREEDOM and connection to source love and will continue to do so until my soul learns the true meaning of freedom.

Thanks for your answers

Psyche ♡

Thanks Pshyce for the questions - they probably helped me more than you!! LOL
Old 08-10-2017, 06:35 AM
Knower

As of right now, I have nothing but unconditional love for my tf.

Not once i understood what was really happening and the nature of our relationship.

ok so my tf was a bit of a player back in the day but its all for show and deep down hes just terribly sensitive and insecure about himself. And although it hurt that he chose other women over me, I never once wanted to be in their shoes and I felt protective of the women he was with.

I have my weak moments but they pass as quickly as they arrive. triggers and purging, its all good. ;)

I know Im at fault..

Sort of, its hard to explain but I get a vague knowing when hes unavailable. Its harder to reach him energetically. emotions? mixed.

back in the day, absolutely! and i know for a fact that he has felt angry and betrayed over me being with other people.

When i discovered that we are twin flames and theres absolutely nothing I can do about it. Its like quicksand the more i struggled the harder things were for me, so i learned to let go and accept and allow things to unfold.