Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-02-2012, 04:30 PM
Shabby

The Spiritual Realm

I have shared in another thread my experience of "popping out", but for those that did not read it I would like to share it again....if I may : )

One day while I was fighting with my husband, I noticed a "me" within me. This other "me" saw the me that was fighting, but this other "me" was not just calm it was completely at peace. It felt loved and was love at the same time.

From there on I saw the world in a different light....I saw perfection in detail and I understood what it meant to be in the world yet not of it.

Consciousnesses is the realm of all possibilities. We as humans pick from those possibilities depending on our choice (consciously or not) and that possibility is then manifested in and as the physical realm.

But there is another realm and it is beyond consciousness...it is where the mystic dwells. In that realm all is perfect and in harmony. Here Miracles take place, not because God performs them but because beyond all possibilities is perfection.

The mind can't go there, as it is beyond mind and nothing can take you there as you must leave all else behind.

It is within you and it is you and you are one with it and you are it.
Old 20-02-2012, 04:48 PM
Guide

Once you get lost again and like to rejoin the spiritual realm - have this map it'll impossible to lose it again!

Old 21-02-2012, 01:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas
Once you get lost again and like to rejoin the spiritual realm - have this map it'll impossible to lose it again!

mucho mas funny
Old 20-02-2012, 07:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby
I have shared in another thread my experience of "popping out", but for those that did not read it I would like to share it again....if I may : )

One day while I was fighting with my husband, I noticed a "me" within me. This other "me" saw the me that was fighting, but this other "me" was not just calm it was completely at peace. It felt loved and was love at the same time.

From there on I saw the world in a different light....I saw perfection in detail and I understood what it meant to be in the world yet not of it.

Consciousnesses is the realm of all possibilities. We as humans pick from those possibilities depending on our choice (consciously or not) and that possibility is then manifested in and as the physical realm.

But there is another realm and it is beyond consciousness...it is where the mystic dwells. In that realm all is perfect and in harmony. Here Miracles take place, not because God performs them but because beyond all possibilities is perfection.

The mind can't go there, as it is beyond mind and nothing can take you there as you must leave all else behind.

It is within you and it is you and you are one with it and you are it.

This reminds me of my own personal experience. I don't know. Because of it I feel the mind can go there if it's complete being in harmony.

This was the closest I ever got to what might be what can only be described in the realm of some pure level of experiencing, communion with seeing how what you were looking at worked, enlightening. It was about manifesting and how I choose it, was involved in it. Both inside and outside the event. The weirdest thing I ever saw. I was seeing the manifest. I will be forever grateful for having it. Maybe even a realm even within consciousness. Too bad it was on such an unimportant matter , I'm such a small thinker.

But I think the mind has the ability to transcend. I know the physical mind no longer feels the experience no matter how much I remember it. Certainly it shows me within a different level of knowledge of experience can exist. It's difficult to know which is the real illusion. Right now I can't warp my mind around the idea the mind can't go there, when I feel the mind took me there .... the mind understood (the event).

A blessed post....
Old 20-02-2012, 10:50 PM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
This reminds me of my own personal experience. I don't know. Because of it I feel the mind can go there if it's complete being in harmony.

This was the closest I ever got to what might be what can only be described in the realm of some pure level of experiencing, communion with seeing how what you were looking at worked, enlightening. It was about manifesting and how I choose it, was involved in it. Both inside and outside the event. The weirdest thing I ever saw. I was seeing the manifest. I will be forever grateful for having it. Maybe even a realm even within consciousness. Too bad it was on such an unimportant matter , I'm such a small thinker.

But I think the mind has the ability to transcend. I know the physical mind no longer feels the experience no matter how much I remember it. Certainly it shows me within a different level of knowledge of experience can exist. It's difficult to know which is the real illusion. Right now I can't warp my mind around the idea the mind can't go there, when I feel the mind took me there .... the mind understood (the event).

A blessed post....

I am so happy that you got to experience it. How long ago was it and did your life change since then?
Old 20-02-2012, 11:55 PM
n2mec

For me, I too can relate and have never been the same since then. cant say it lasted very long nor can I find the intensity as then.
Old 21-02-2012, 12:23 AM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2mec
For me, I too can relate and have never been the same since then. cant say it lasted very long nor can I find the intensity as then.

Care to share your experience of it?
Old 21-02-2012, 02:59 AM
Master
The map is great. Although it may not look like it, I see it all points to the center... of oneself.

Xan

Old 21-02-2012, 08:12 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
The map is great. Although it may not look like it, I see it all points to the center... of oneself.

Xan

If you take the map as your journey and the heart as your compass needle, we can be everywhere in our center.
Old 23-02-2012, 09:51 AM
SpiritualGuidance

Interesting post and very useful too. Spirutality is above everthing we sense. Its a feeling of oneness ans it gives the mental peace.