Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 20-03-2011, 04:07 PM
Ascender

Cat A place for Virgins(Virgos)

I noticed there was a Cancer thread and I very much liked the idea of having a thread for all the members of a star sign to come together and talk about anything! So here is a thread for Virgins.
I am an Aries Rising, Virgo Sun and Sagittarius Moon. I was born on August 24th so I'm not your typical Virgo but there are many things about me that are. I love being a Virgo<3
Question for Virgins: Lately have you been feeling like you completely want to start new and break free? I don't know if this has something to do with the stars or me graduating high school lol.
Old 20-03-2011, 06:39 PM
livluv

Hello!
My husband and I are both virgos and have had a very interesting season (from late-November to now). He 8/28 and I'm 9/19.
I think your question is VERY interesting because I've been reading the virgo horoscope everyday and I believe we have been experiencing something that has made it difficult to let go of the past and move forward. I also find it interesting because during this time, husband said he wanted a divorce and I have made it clear that that wouldn't be my choice. We've just been taking it day to day, for a while now... Coming from two virgos' perspective, it has been an interesting time to say the least. An awakening experience. :)

On the other hand, he has been told by one reader that he is a Leo with Virgo tendencies (probably due to Ophiuchus). I've been reading both Virgo and Leo horoscopes and think it's all just fascinating.

Perspective/stories are one heckuva thing in this wonderful journey of life.

:)
Old 21-03-2011, 01:25 AM
Ascender

So obviously if he wants a divorce things are pretty rocky now, but overall how has your relationship been? I'm interested in a Virgo-Virgo relationship. I've heard that they make the best of friends but that there is no romantic spark. Would you like to clarify what it's llike for you?
Old 21-03-2011, 03:50 AM
livluv

I think relationships change... like the tides of the oceans. And, I refer to all relationships. Afterall, aren't we ever changing?

For your question specifically, I would say that romance is relative. What you may deem romantic is not what I definte, nor he. In all honesty, I think I naturally tend to want "more" romance, but that could just be gender specific as well (me being female...). Who knows?

Overall: it was tough. (Universe brought us together through our daughter.) But, I use past tense intentionally.

Now: Things aren't rocky actually. It provided a wonderful awakening of sorts. Leaps and bounds. I find that the inner peace is deep. Like the bottom of a lake. Doesn't matter what happens on the surface. :) (Doesn't mean I ignore it, either... it just won't shake me. I still am.)
Old 22-03-2011, 07:07 PM
Ascender

I find it inspiring that you want to work on your relationship, instead of just give up on it. Relationships are hard work and too often people don't work hard enough on them.
Old 28-03-2011, 09:06 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
I find it inspiring that you want to work on your relationship, instead of just give up on it. Relationships are hard work and too often people don't work hard enough on them.

I couldn't agree with this more!!! Recently i was in a relatioship which was a little difficult due to distance but at the same time amazing, however my partner who's a sagittarius born on the 18th of december, ditched me without a word of apology because he couldn't be bothered with it.
Old 29-03-2011, 03:00 AM
livluv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzymandius
I couldn't agree with this more!!! Recently i was in a relatioship which was a little difficult due to distance but at the same time amazing, however my partner who's a sagittarius born on the 18th of december, ditched me without a word of apology because he couldn't be bothered with it.

Thanks for the vote of confidence! Most days are better than others. Actually, the days are good... some "moments" are challenging. I just feel that no matter what gets thrown at me, there's some wisdom deep within that urges me not to let the moments of struggle trigger a superficial response. And, that time is the blessing our wee family has. I know I will be taken care of no matter what, and the kiddies will always have parents who will do their best. But, these days I feel as though I give, give and give and am not being nourished in the type of love I desire of our marriage. I suppose that's why I joined SF. Recognizing that I can't rely on him completely to provide and nourish another soul. There's plenty of it to go around and I suppose these days it's my time to nourish him. I will say that he has been there for me, fostering my spiritual growth since the day I met him. Even through post-partum depression. I know now how tough it must have been.

Cycles of life are an interesting thing. I'm fascinated by the ebbs and flows life provides.

Thanks for listening!

Namaste
Old 30-03-2011, 10:50 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Lady: it is a greeting that signifies "the light within me honors and reflects the light within you."

That sounds very similar to what I was learning about in World Religions recently...It was either Hinduism or Buddhism...
Welcome Dezzymandius Sagittarians tend to give up more easily on relationships as they need excitement and adventure in every one, constantly. However I still love them!
Old 22-03-2011, 09:32 PM
livluv

Hey Lady...
Thanks for the kind words. Warm fuzzies!
I'm not sure if I would call it "work" right now. I would call it a path to surrender. I've come to terms that any outcome will be for the highest good and apparently the Universe does not want us to separate yet (physically). Emotionally/spiritually, we haven't been improving as a couple, but individually on our own. Which means we're kind to each other, but not connected. Where that leads... who knows? I call it aligning with the Universe and surrendering to it. It can be frustrating at times, which makes me realize I need to dig deeper and figure out the source.

I hope we haven't scared off any other virgos!
Old 22-03-2011, 11:55 PM
Ascender

Haha I don't think we did. I wonder if there are many Virgins on this site?