Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-02-2018, 05:21 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
As I've said before, I think there is a curse in play. As part of this, females are made to want their 'husband', but this goes against all their own instincts. (you see both dynamics on this board)

when you want him you can't have him because that would satiate the wanting and thus deny the curse its power, and when you want to get rid of him to make the pain go away, you can't do that either. Again to keep the curse going... so you end up rationalizing whatever position you are able to take because you won't believe that life would be so mean to you. Until one day it all falls down and you have to face it directly again.

'Cording' is probably part of the binding for the curse.

I was trying to merge with to understand the feeling of this reply haha... really I was!

I guess when a part of you (the part which feels lack) that same part seeks to possess another to bandaid your own lack.

I've always hated energy cords of any kind... although I do seem to have one very long thin silver cord with an old friend but it is not an energy depleting cord... all it allows is a flow of unconditional love into his heart... for he is like a soul brother to me and although we haven't spoken in many years I want him to know that I still love him. The love is from universal source... so if doesn't deplete.

I don't tend to cord to others easily for some reason anymore.
I made a very strong intention a while ago to maintain a very strong 'bubble' field around my aura. I express love from the heart to others but my energy bubble doesn't allow attachments to form in my energy body. This is one thing I did when transmuting the co-dependancy template.

The wonderful thing about all this is that when I am in balance and when I am connected to my own Christ conciousness field I can express this in my energy but it is more like... a sort of guiding signpost for others to remind them of their own inner balance and connection to source.

Another interesting thing about the Christed self... the way I experience it anyway is that it taps into one's natural empathy... yet it is objective empathy... a kind of empathy which observes, understands but does not judge.

Although in saying all of this I do wonder if the virgo in my chart allows me to express this love while maintaining a strong detached pressence... it is all a work in progress though... as I am still learning to allow and balance empathy and emotions with my grounded virgo expression...
One of my lessons in this life
Old 16-02-2018, 03:23 PM
Experiencer
I see love as something that is universal. As humans we are experiencing life and all its trials from a perspective of attachments. Something we talk about often on here is being in Christ Consciousness or unconditional love, that's what we mean by higher vibrational love.

For me, unconditional love was something I experience through my Twin and because of that I've been able to go out and practice on others. This being a love that is not based on any kind of attachment, not even our separation. There are some really good threads on this already, I'll try to find them for you.

Humans are no good at unconditional love because it isn't taught to us and we have so many belief attachments in place from birth. Like- if he loves me he'll come back, in order to have nice things I must work hard, I'm not (fill in the blank) enough I won't deserve (fill in the blank).

The higher vibrational love is accessed via heart chakra opening (which can be super painful the first time!) But it doesn't have all the normal fear that surrounds the 3D love. Even mother/child love has attachments to it.

The biggest indicator of higher vibrational love is the lack of need for the other person or jealousy of any kind. It's not something we can hold for any length of time in our human condition. Weirdly, I experienced both simultaneously for my twin when we were talking and I had no clue about any of this. I was totally confused! Lol

The most interesting thing I learn from talking to people here is that there's not just the two layers, on and off. It's like seeing a grayscale go from black to white. There's a lot more than 50 shades! ;)

It's a skill that you practice at and get more and more refined in using. Once you start using it consistently then it will help you manifest other situations. Then your world starts to really open up! Very cool stuff. ♡
Old 16-02-2018, 11:07 PM
Knower

traceyacey12...not sure what you are asking?

Lower vibrational love?

Are you referring to a more inhibiting, restrictive love? One that includes anger, jealousy, resentment and a need for control over the other? One that involves emotional manipulation, and energetic control?
Old 16-02-2018, 11:09 PM
Knower

If so, yes have experienced both....low and high...
I prefer the high :)