Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-02-2018, 11:56 PM
Experiencer
The Hero's Journey

Joseph Campbell created a step by step outline of the Epic myth tail. He outlined every step as the hero fought through the multiple layers of transformation of self as they attempts to fulfill their goals.

While most people see themselves as the hero/victim of their own story most are unwilling to break free of the world that had been created around them.

Twin Flames have developed this epic status (deservingly) and the moment people feel passionate with someone, it seems that label is placed. And just like the Hero's Journey, it is talked about much.

But here's the thing, it's special/unique because not many actually go out to do it!

Most would rather pine over a lost love than see the Twin Flame Journey for what it truly is. We are warriors of God sent to help re-establish unconditional love (not assigning dibs on people) and breaking some really messed up templates and belief systems that have plagued our world for thousands of years. Just as lightworkers, TFs have specific jobs to do but the idea of having the perfect love has thrown some off course and stopped some lightworkers to be blinded from their path.

Twins are already in union whether they see it in 3D perception or not. We are energetically linked and have access to out twins to help with our healing. We are in Union because we have stuff to do!

Soulmates are the fairytales more widely expressed, softer and more gently achieved but should not be thought less of because it's less epically, heartbreakingly romantic. I'm pretty certain that most twins would trade for a soulmate path in a heartbeat!

Because it's hard and the work su.cks! It takes a willingness to serve others and put your ego into a tiny box. It takes transforming your entire life to serve the good of the whole. Are you willing to change every aspect of yourself and sacrifice every drop off resistant to serve with your internal beloved?

Mostly it takes loving yourself so completely that you don't desire your twin or believe s/he belongs to you. They are already with you so wanting more is another programming that needs to be healed.

This is a solo journey and at the end you get the prize, union with Source and beloved. But it will not look, feel like you fantasized it to but something much more.

We can not get there unless we stop idolizing these epic tails and start actually slogging through the cra.p of our programming, pain, shame guilt and anger so that we can start to see the joy of self love and break free of the chains and find out what it's like to live in unconditional love.
Old 10-02-2018, 12:56 AM
Master
follow your bliss ~ Joseph Campbell
Old 10-02-2018, 01:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Are you willing to change every aspect of yourself and sacrifice every drop off resistant to serve with your internal beloved?

Mostly it takes loving yourself so completely that you don't desire your twin or believe s/he belongs to you. They are already with you so wanting more is another programming that needs to be healed.

This is a solo journey and at the end you get the prize, union with Source and beloved. But it will not look, feel like you fantasized it to but something much more.

absolutely YES! i'm glad you are back. you have great posts to read. i love this one. and what you ended it with :) <3 this post is how it resonates with me.
Old 10-02-2018, 01:28 AM
Deactivated Account
Thank God you're back !!
Haha. I missed your posts... they were a fresh of fresh air in this place.

Old 10-02-2018, 03:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
We can not get there unless we stop idolizing these epic tails and start actually slogging through the cra.p of our programming, pain, shame guilt and anger so that we can start to see the joy of self love and break free of the chains and find out what it's like to live in unconditional love.

TBH I wouldn't have gone for this if you had told me up front it was what I was signing up for, but, having gone a long way down this road I now agree
Old 10-02-2018, 03:57 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
it's special/unique because not many actually go out to do it!

Yes maam to this.....

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 10-02-2018, 04:47 AM
Guide

I have to admit this.. near the beginning i was under the impression by others that the "mission" was to become a tarot reader and do silly tf videos on youtube. Thats what all those other people were doing

While i am a tarot reader i wont do tf readings and certainly will NOT be goin on cam and talking about twin flames everyday. oh no no no.

Haha for some reason this silly song line popped in my head " i will do anything for loooove but i wont do thaaaaat" and i dont even like that song. For real!

BUT there is something new i am so anxious to start doing once spring comes.. i wont mention it here but it is in no way shape or form related to anything "twin flame corporation".. tarot readings and youtube videos.

Something much much better that will serve others thats not spiritual related healing services nor slangin the light codez or tf bloggin hoggin nor any "mission style" gung ho gi twin flame joe or jane.
Old 10-02-2018, 04:59 AM
Master
Quote:

Most would rather pine over a lost love than see the Twin Flame Journey for what it truly is. We are warriors of God sent to help re-establish unconditional love (not assigning dibs on people) and breaking some really messed up templates and belief systems that have plagued our world for thousands of years. Just as lightworkers, TFs have specific jobs to do but the idea of having the perfect love has thrown some off course and stopped some lightworkers to be blinded from their path.

Twins are already in union whether they see it in 3D perception or not. We are energetically linked and have access to out twins to help with our healing. We are in Union because we have stuff to do!

A well written post and especially love this part.
Old 10-02-2018, 05:33 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
BUT there is something new i am so anxious to start doing once spring comes.. i wont mention it here but it is in no way shape or form related to anything "twin flame corporation".. tarot readings and youtube videos.

Something much much better that will serve others thats not spiritual related healing services nor slangin the light codez or tf bloggin hoggin nor any "mission style" gung ho gi twin flame joe or jane.

I think that sounds like a good idea, I am glad for you.

I am very much looking forward to Spring also, I have some other irons in the fire as well....

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 10-02-2018, 11:37 AM
Newbie ;)

When I read the description of twin flames that Estelwen provided in the OP of her thread "The Four Primary Soul Connections Explained", it occurred to me that meeting your "twin flame" can also be interpreted as an internal process where you meet your own unconscious self, or that aspect of your identity that has been suppressed, undeveloped or hidden behind your conscious self.

In other words, on this view the twin flames are two aspects of yourself -- the conscious and the unconscious -- and meeting your twin is the opening up of your conscious self to your unconscious self, which opens you up to a greater reality and to the divine, and initiates a deep transformation in yourself. The relationships we have with other people, particularly sexual relationships, are reflections of the dynamic between our conscious and unconscious sides.