Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 18-03-2014, 02:59 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSEe
Perhaps awaken to Buddhism concept , one realized that everything / anyone surround him , everything that he sees , touch , notice , imagine is all great source for him to learn .....so there are plenty of sources and he will learn all without having to create any special emotion on a particular path ........so what I am saying is I can learn whatever you propose from you....from your writing so continue sharing your insight and surely it will be learned .

Whatever I say will be rebuked in the name of your ideas. Its okay and I admire your determination. I have no doubt you will find what your looking for even if it is nothing. Lol. In all honesty I can agree with a lot of things you have to say.

I'm wore out at the time and busy. Perhaps down the road a few days or so I will jump in. Until then. Bye. And its been fun!

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 18-03-2014, 03:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
There seems to be something inherent within awareness of self that is drawn automatically back to the no self or to the nothingness. The everything that is of the nothingness isn't attained within one's awareness when one feels as if they are someone / something.
Most stuff that exists does not seem to have that much awareness. this would indicate that this alone is not the main cause.
Old 18-03-2014, 03:09 AM
Master
Quote:
If you notice there are trillions of delicious food on the table , would you still go out and search for more food ?
That's not the point. You are indulging in repetition BTW.

To consider alternatives does not mean yet more types of food, but rather other things to do with the food you already got. Some examples: make fuel, wrestle in it, paint with it, throw it at your neighbor.
Old 18-03-2014, 03:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
Whatever I say will be rebuked in the name of your ideas.

Yes you are right if focus on human culture ...it may seems that I am trying to defend my view or confrontational .....well , sorry if you feel that way . as for me , all view is to be challenged especially own view for better understanding , discovery of more areas .........so is actually challenging my view not yours ........and to me is a very great way to learn.

Its okay and I admire your determination. I have no doubt you will find what your looking for even if it is nothing. Lol. In all honesty I can agree with a lot of things you have to say.

I do not look for anything my friend because I not even know what to look for .........I am just flowing in the journey by being awake and aware without any intention .

I'm wore out at the time and busy. Perhaps down the road a few days or so I will jump in. Until then. Bye

Ok ....have a safe journey and all the best wishes ..........
Old 18-03-2014, 03:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
That's not the point. You are indulging in repetition BTW.

To consider alternatives does not mean yet more types of food, but rather other things to do with the food you already got. Some examples: make fuel, wrestle in it, paint with it, throw it at your neighbor.

Yes ...provided that you realized the " existence" of such food .......but if you do not realized that there are trillions of sources surround you ...you will always "searching" , "finding"..........and all the time hunger in a pool of food......Buddhism is in my current understanding , realization of own existence , cause of own existence ......is never something far , not something need to be search .........is realizing you , is realizing yourself .........and perhaps because of our culture , human had created a lifestyle , a culture that caused confusion , just like what you described like make fuel , wrestle in it , paint with in , throw it at your neighbor ......why ? because we confused of the food , we confused the nature of the food and hunger while holding / playing with the food ......because we are not awaken of holding the food .........Buddhism is realization of the food that you are holding and you are always free from desire to search as you are full with the food.......if you are holding a kilo of diamond ...and yet you complaining being poor ?......Buddhism is realization of the diamond in your hand not just knowing it.....and you will never be poor again ....but if you do not realized the value of the diamond , you will always be poor , ..... ...so be awake...perhaps that is missing part of the whole picture

Last edited by CSEe : 18-03-2014 at 05:04 AM.
Old 18-03-2014, 05:45 AM
Master
Quote:
so be awake...perhaps that is missing part of the whole picture
In your estimation, what portion of those who are Buddhists actually awaken?

How many have returned to the nothingness?
Old 18-03-2014, 07:13 AM
Master
Quote:

Realization is not something we could measure ......or something we could compare . Even betwwen Dalai Lama or Osama Bin Laden ...in Buddhism as what I currently understand both is same and equally great source of lesson for all......but their own realization on their own emotion is not something we could measure ........

How many have returned to the nothingness?

You see , in my current understanding , buddhism is all about ownselves ....is own realization so is not " to know" , or " to find out" others being or seek information of others ....as in Buddhism there is no others except ownselves ...so in short " How many have returned to the nothingness? " ....the answer is One and that one is ownselves..........
Old 18-03-2014, 07:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Most stuff that exists does not seem to have that much awareness. this would indicate that this alone is not the main cause.

because something/someone is not aware does not mean that the main cause or reason or purpose to anything doesn't still exist .

The one that is only aware of the physical aspects of self for example is not aware of the no self, the no self awareness or the self that is nothing ..

The being in awareness of nothing is still a realization to be had regardless of what any one individuals thinks ..

what does that say about what is inherent within our make up that draws us into ourselves for the one that doesn't notice ..

x daz x
Old 19-03-2014, 01:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Quote:
Realization is not something we could measure ......or something we could compare . Even betwwen Dalai Lama or Osama Bin Laden ...in Buddhism as what I currently understand both is same and equally great source of lesson for all......but their own realization on their own emotion is not something we could measure ........
I did not say ‘measure’, I asked about an ‘estimate’.

Where I am going with this is how effective a tool Buddhism is at ‘facilitating’ the return to nothingness. After all, you indicate we will get there eventually any way. So how much help does Buddhism offer? And more importantly, is Buddhism (awareness) really worth the effort.
Old 19-03-2014, 03:45 AM
Master
Quote:
I did not say ‘measure’, I asked about an ‘estimate’.

As I had explained , I cant estimate because is something that could not be measure , compare or even known ....so even Dalai Lama is same as Osama in this regards ....

Where I am going with this is how effective a tool Buddhism is at ‘facilitating’ the return to nothingness. After all, you indicate we will get there eventually any way. So how much help does Buddhism offer? And more importantly, is Buddhism (awareness) really worth the effort.

Let me explain to you by this close example .
If you are in a river and the current is constantly flow into sea ......but because of confusion ,because of your desire or emotion or your view ....you swim opposite , against the current or to left or right of the river .....you spent too much energy time of wondering your journey ........because you never realized the direction of the current but rather looking up into the sky ......you used all your afford , energy swimming in all direction , tired , confused .........but if you realized the direction of the current by looking at down on the flow ......you will just relexingly flow with the current as you had realized that you are in a natural flow ...you realized that is natural be in the sea as you do not need to speed up the flow rather just flow it even without have to swim ...the journey will take it course and you are with the flow not resist it.........but regardless what you do , how you do it , how long it takes , sooner or later you will end up in the sea .......because the river is flowing to the sea ...why ? because that is natural ..........so awaken to Buddhism , one will journey towards realization of own emotion and as he progressingly in this path , his attachment on emotion will be constantly reduced and to a point of "enlighternment" that is he is almost free of all emotion into emptiness ....he will be in a condition of no emotion , no desire even no will to exist ............and journey into nothingness , he will be back into condition and become the condition itself ...a condition of nothingness , the original condition of all living or non-living .

So in short , as one awaken to Buddhism concept , the journey into emptiness and a tiny part of this process known as "life" will be at ease ...will be of less suffering , less confusion with all less emotion and as he travel into this realization , the burden of emotion as carried by all human is greatly reduced not increased .and the lesser attachment of emotion ...he will be more and more at ease ....and this condition could be closely described as " joy" ...but is never resulted from desire but rather is the condition itself......that is my current understanding of Buddhism.

If one still confused or not awaken to Buddhism ........his emotion will be increased as the progress in life...he will gain more knowledge , more love , more emotion etc and attachment on emotion will be constantly increased ...so he will travel more journey , longer path into realization of his realization ............so the choice is always with you , you can take a direct flight from New York to Houston or to take a flight from New York to Rusia , to India , to Malaysia , to Taiwan and back to Houston .......is always your will of your journey in your world.

Last edited by CSEe : 19-03-2014 at 05:30 AM.