Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 12-03-2014, 07:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
I'm not saying your right or wrong. Or am I trying to give you a hard time. I just find it funny that the definitions of it are numerous. There's no end to the definitions it seems.

Like I said I'm not one whom is trying to get the terminology all down. But I will say I'm not interested in matching up with systems of thought or lack of thought.

Nor am I attempting to sell the idea of awakening the kundalini as the way to go. But from what I have seen here and there. The kundalini deal suits me best. If I'm going to be living I might as well feel good along the way.

So anyways where did your definition of awakening come from? There is so many I'm having a hard time placing its origin.

You're not understanding me. I am not offering some definition and it came from seeing it myself as I explained in the last post.
Old 12-03-2014, 07:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by alhambra
Sorry I mention that Capacity, I feel even worse now knowing our age gaps are not that huge, ha ha. I must have hard hard life . I love every minute of it really.
Ironically what I am saying has nothing to do with the brain power to understand it. It only requires that one look within themselves.
Old 12-03-2014, 07:15 PM
alhambra

Im looking with a magnifing glass, ther,s nowt there. Its a biggggggg void. But i,ll keep trying.
Old 12-03-2014, 07:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by alhambra
Im looking with a magnifing glass, ther,s nowt there. Its a biggggggg void. But i,ll keep trying.
Congratulations! You've found it. Notice also that it is aware and that aware void is you.
Old 13-03-2014, 05:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capacity
Awakening showed me that the simple truth of it cannot be conveyed. Perhaps they know this and see the futility in trying to do so.
Then why bother to blather on about it? Just own up that you can't say and leave it at that.
Old 13-03-2014, 05:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Cse has created his own reality. He has mentioned that he has been kicked off of every forum he has been on.
If you read back, I indicated that he is no longer Buddhist.
Old 13-03-2014, 05:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Awakening is not a state.
??What is this in reference to??

'Awakening' is a verb ... To be 'awake' might be a state.
Old 13-03-2014, 01:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
If you read back, I indicated that he is no longer Buddhist.

To me currently , all living-human , animal , plant , micro-orsgm or non-living-rock , table , dirt , dead leaf etc is all in a natural process into emptiness back into nothingness ...so is all ' Buddhist"......or is there anyone or anything never evolved , never change , stay forever ? ...the one perhaps never change is nothingness ...and in Buddhism as what I currently understanding , nothingness is 'Buddha".......so is only " Buddhist " the somethingess or " Buddha" the nothingness ...is there anything else ?
Old 13-03-2014, 02:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSEe
To me currently , all living-human , animal , plant , micro-orsgm or non-living-rock , table , dirt , dead leaf etc is all in a natural process into emptiness back into nothingness ...so is all ' Buddhist"......or is there anyone or anything never evolved , never change , stay forever ? ...the one perhaps never change is nothingness ...and in Buddhism as what I currently understanding , nothingness is 'Buddha".......so is only " Buddhist " the somethingess or " Buddha" the nothingness ...is there anything else ?
Why "or"?......
Old 13-03-2014, 02:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
You're not understanding me. I am not offering some definition and it came from seeing it myself as I explained in the last post.

It sounds good and I like that your conveying your personal experience. As i enjoy reading about someone's personal experience over what so and so said.

I could argue from my experience. I could just as easily say it is when bliss has permeated ones entire being in all conditions of life. From what ever philosophical, perspective, or other thing. From thoughts, to no thoughts, to emotions, or lack of, to all that is that one experiences.

I'm not saying Im right at all. I'm just saying that your idea is yours and doesn't belong to everyone. Perhaps you are saying that. Its can be hard to tell sometimes whom is trying to say what from posts.

In any case my point is who knows what being awakened or what awakening is. I like to think there are as many experiences as there are beings to have one. Some similiaritys and some not.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4