Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 18-02-2014, 11:35 PM
Mahogany Night

Asking about pregnancy

So, It's WAY too early to take an at home test or what not so I decided to ask my higher self. Who better? At the same time I'm so skeptical that I'm begging myself to ask for a second opinion. Right now I use a personal necklace (glass bauble) my parents had brought me from france as a Pendulum. Very beautiful, very dear. So, I figured if there is anything out there that is going to give me a great reading, it's this!

AT ANY RATE! So, I began my reading...
Will I become pregnant in the next year?
No.
Am I pregnant now?
yes.
Will I have a boy?
no.
Will I have a girl?
no. (this was a little confusing for me so then I thought about it for a moment and kind of freaked/got excited)
Will I have twins?
Yes.
Will I have twin girls?
No.
Will I have twin boys?
Yes.

I would greatly appreciate any help or opinions. If not, that's cool and I'm excited to see how this one pans out! Thank you.
Old 19-02-2014, 01:02 AM
Experiencer

Hmm, very specific! That would be interesting to follow through with. Just remember that the DNA might be there, but it might not be a viable embryo, or it may not implant. If it's too early for a test to detect, then it's too early for ANYONE/ANYTHING to know if you will pop out a couple kids in 9 months.
Old 19-02-2014, 03:27 PM
Mahogany Night

Thank you very much for your response, onapath.

I feel you're correct. At the same time the prospect is still very thrilling. I will update this thread the more time unravels.
Old 03-04-2014, 12:11 AM
Knower
One of the ladies at the circle I go to, (she's quite experienced) said her pendulum said she was pregnant when she wasn't.

I used my pendulum to work out a postcode for someone, even when I repeated the postcode back, the pedulum said it was correct. But the postcode did not exist.

Other times, the pendulum has been spot on for me.

I found that I got the best results when I put a lot of effort. Like cleansing the room and pendulum, meditating then use pendulum.