Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-03-2021, 10:41 AM
Newbie ;)

First AP Experience, but is it real?

Some time ago I was reading a book which included some sections on meditation. So I started reading up on it, and eventually started reading about astral projection as well. I started trying it, but just couldn't keep my mind focused. Then I read about the monroe meditation cd's, so tried that as well. It went a lot better, since it was guided, which helped to keep my mind focused.

I was a bit sceptic on the whole travelling outside your body story, but the meditation was nice, so I figured at least I'm getting some time to clear my mind. After the first couple sessions from the monroe cd's, they partly stopped with the guided part, except when it's something new. Just listening to the music didn't keep my attention, so I started searching for different guided meditations on youtube and tried a different one every time.

I probably did this for about 2 to 3 weeks on an off, once in the evening when I went to bed and once in the morning. In the evenings I would just fall asleep, and didn't have any luck in the mornings either (apart from relaxing).

This morning I was listening to one on youtube again, and after quite a while I got this shaking / vibrating feeling in my body. I had this feeling like I'm beginning to leave my body, got scared and kind of tried to stay still to stop it. Then it felt as if I was getting up, but I immediately fell on the floor next to the bed. I remember thinking it was because I'm still half asleep, but then I got up and saw myself in bed. So I immediately thought, "wow, this actually works!".

I was thinking that I need to go somewhere to proof to myself it's real and not a dream, so I started walking though the house, going outside. Then I thought that I don't know how my neighbors house looks like inside, so if I can go in there, then is has to be real? So I'm walking around inside their house, but something in my mind was thinking, what if it's not real or a dream, and I'm actually walking around in their house. So I left again and went outside. I remember reading something about you being able to go somewhere, even if you didn't know where it is. So I kind of said to myself, go to xxxxx's house (friend who I don't know his address, just the town where he stays). I then had this weird feeling of quickly 'flying' through the air very fast, but then woke up in bed.

Everything was very clear and I had the feeling the whole time that I'm in control with what I'm doing. I imagine this is what lucid dreaming must be like? If I didn't see myself in bed, I would probably have thought it's exactly that.

Anyways, so I was thinking a lot about this today. How does anyone know if this is real or just a dream? If you think about the same thing every time before you go to bed, the odds are that you will eventually dream about that? Isn't this exactly the same?
Old 13-03-2021, 06:35 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wthero
Some time ago I was reading a book which included some sections on meditation. So I started reading up on it, and eventually started reading about astral projection as well. I started trying it, but just couldn't keep my mind focused. Then I read about the monroe meditation cd's, so tried that as well. It went a lot better, since it was guided, which helped to keep my mind focused.

I was a bit sceptic on the whole travelling outside your body story, but the meditation was nice, so I figured at least I'm getting some time to clear my mind. After the first couple sessions from the monroe cd's, they partly stopped with the guided part, except when it's something new. Just listening to the music didn't keep my attention, so I started searching for different guided meditations on youtube and tried a different one every time.

I probably did this for about 2 to 3 weeks on an off, once in the evening when I went to bed and once in the morning. In the evenings I would just fall asleep, and didn't have any luck in the mornings either (apart from relaxing).

This morning I was listening to one on youtube again, and after quite a while I got this shaking / vibrating feeling in my body. I had this feeling like I'm beginning to leave my body, got scared and kind of tried to stay still to stop it. Then it felt as if I was getting up, but I immediately fell on the floor next to the bed. I remember thinking it was because I'm still half asleep, but then I got up and saw myself in bed. So I immediately thought, "wow, this actually works!".

I was thinking that I need to go somewhere to proof to myself it's real and not a dream, so I started walking though the house, going outside. Then I thought that I don't know how my neighbors house looks like inside, so if I can go in there, then is has to be real? So I'm walking around inside their house, but something in my mind was thinking, what if it's not real or a dream, and I'm actually walking around in their house. So I left again and went outside. I remember reading something about you being able to go somewhere, even if you didn't know where it is. So I kind of said to myself, go to xxxxx's house (friend who I don't know his address, just the town where he stays). I then had this weird feeling of quickly 'flying' through the air very fast, but then woke up in bed.

Everything was very clear and I had the feeling the whole time that I'm in control with what I'm doing. I imagine this is what lucid dreaming must be like? If I didn't see myself in bed, I would probably have thought it's exactly that.

Anyways, so I was thinking a lot about this today. How does anyone know if this is real or just a dream? If you think about the same thing every time before you go to bed, the odds are that you will eventually dream about that? Isn't this exactly the same?

Tom Campbell was one of the scientists working for Monroe, and he was doing "out of bodies" experiments.

He was sceptical about the reality of this, as everybody is in the beginnings.

One time, Tom was doing an "Out of body" at the same time as other scientist was doing an Out of body at the same time.

They both "met" in this other dimension, and they both were watching the same forms & environment independently from each other.

Therefore, YES this is 100% real.

Consciousness is non-physical and inmortal, and Reality is composed by a multi-dimensional espectrum.

Tom Campbell refer to them as 'Virtual Realities' with different 'Rulesets' (Physics) like a videogame metaphor for better understanding.

Go to youtube and start watching Tom Campbell videos, and this will click for you.

The reason why you couldn't perceive your human body (you're not a human being), was because you (consciousnes)were in another different 'virtual reality' or 'dimension'.

Sometimes you can have an "Out of body experience", and land in a 'parallel universe". You will see strangers living in your house, sometimes in the past or future, because that's another reality with a different timeline to you.

That's going to happen for sure haha, so be prapared