Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-09-2015, 11:23 PM
Experiencer

can people see your astral cord

Can people see your astral cord and follow it to your house and know exactly where you live when they return to their physical body.
What about when you project in the day time is it any different.can they see it when it's day time
Old 04-09-2015, 11:55 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamercan
Can people see your astral cord and follow it to your house and know exactly where you live when they return to their physical body.
What about when you project in the day time is it any different.can they see it when it's day time

From the reading I have done on the subject I believe no one sees your cord but you. And some people don't even see their own cord. In my limited AP expierences (Both day and night. Though honestly I noticed no difference in "lighting" between the two in my astral body.) I have never noticed my cord though I was not actively looking for it. I was just excited to be out and conscious.
Old 05-09-2015, 12:39 AM
Master
It's very likely that the 'astral cord' is just psychic symbolism meaning 'attachment to body and can return to body anytime'.

There's no difference between day and night astral projection to the best of my knowledge.

As to following you - you're very existence is the address is someone wants to follow you through dimensions (and has awakened the skill set to do so). This is why psychics and card readers can do effective work for someone they have never met in person and are unlikely to. Knowledge of something or some one is itself the address or location. So with the right skill set one only needs to know someone exist to locate them in the ethers.
Don't be freaked out by this, less than 10% of the world population remembers this skill set and I doubt any of them are interested enough without you specifically asking to astral peep you :)
Old 06-09-2015, 08:05 PM
Suspended

The silver cord definitely exists IMO - it's not just symbolism. Some very advanced occult practitioner's have said it does. When this cord breaks or dissolves we die and don't come back.
The reason most astral travellers don't see it, is probably because they just want to get away from the physical body, so don't bother looking back. Also, you might need to be clairvoyant in order to see the cord. Just because we leave our bodies doesn't have to mean we automatically become clairvoyant [most aren't from what l know]..
As to the OP's question, lf someone is skilled or clairvoyant they might be able to trace you with your cord, but there are probably easier ways - like following you etc.

Here's a story about some advanced occultists:

Quote:
Like Alma she was able to leave her gross material body, then the subtle body, then the next still more subtle body, and so on — twelve times one after the other, because each successive body consisted of the ever subtler substance of the twelve worlds gradually ascending from our material world up to the highest, outer limit of the manifestation. But always there is the silver cord or thread of life which has to keep connecting the subtle bodies with their material base on earth, for if it snaps one loses contact with the material world and dies. Once, during a working session, Théon had a terrible outburst of anger, thus cutting off Mirra’s silver thread; happily both of them were sufficiently knowledgeable to connect it again with her material body (after she had been dead for a short while!).
Old 06-09-2015, 08:18 PM
Super Moderator
I have never seen an astral cord ever. But some people do. I have no idea what that means. Is it that those who expect to see them do? And those who don't care one way or the other -don't?
I have heard it said by some astral projectors that the way you can tell if a person is deceased from the physical plane or not, is whether they have a 'silver cord' or not.
But to me that doesn't mean enough as like I said, I have never seen one, not even my own.

If you are talking about another astral projector getting on your trail and following you....then that would have to imply that they were very skilled when out of body in order to be able to follow your trail. Most astral projectors would find that sort of intense focus very difficult, and would probably need a very strong connection to you even if they could do that. The desire to 'follow' some random person back to where they live would probably not be a strong enough desire focus for them in the astral world. They most likely wouldn't even make it to where you live, and would get side-tracked by some stronger force/magnetism in them.
It doesn't work the same there as it does on the physical.
Anyone can follow anyone on the physical, with little impedence.

As for 'entities', etc, I can't imagine any astral cord would bother them one way or another, as that is not how they would attach and connect with you. Instead they would connect through shared vibration or astral 'permissions' given.