Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2020, 07:43 PM
Master
Spoke to my step dad today and his sister is a midwife . She got to see a report on the vaccine and lots of things are listed as unknown still in regards to the long term effects of it .

Lots of things like pregnancy is listed in regards to not taking it .

Even this in itself should be enough to put you off of taking it .

I heard that a woman died after taking the vaccine as part of the testing process .

and it's been approved as being safe lol in extra quick time, when it's unknown still what the effects will be in the long term .

Doesn't this just seem utter madness?

Again, just look at the ONS facts about the virus and see how utter ridiculous it all is .

Another point is that is has been tested as being safe .. on how many people? 1,000? out of 100's of millions of potential peeps that will be lining up to take it .

Not much of a proven clinical trial is it when you think about it .

x daz x
Old 06-12-2020, 07:51 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Spoke to my step dad today and his sister is a midwife . She got to see a report on the vaccine and lots of things are listed as unknown still in regards to the long term effects of it .

Lots of things like pregnancy is listed in regards to not taking it .

Even this in itself should be enough to put you off of taking it .

I heard that a woman died after taking the vaccine as part of the testing process .

and it's been approved as being safe lol in extra quick time, when it's unknown still what the effects will be in the long term .

Doesn't this just seem utter madness?

Again, just look at the ONS facts about the virus and see how utter ridiculous it all is .

Another point is that is has been tested as being safe .. on how many people? 1,000? out of 100's of millions of potential peeps that will be lining up to take it .

Not much of a proven clinical trial is it when you think about it .

x daz x
Do you really think advising everyone to not take the vaccine is a good idea?

Should we really be taking medical advice from you? After all - what could go wrong...

Post 92, Conspiracy Theories topic
Old 06-12-2020, 08:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
Do you really think advising everyone to not take the vaccine is a good idea?

Should we really be taking medical advice from you? After all - what could go wrong...

Post 92, Conspiracy Theories topic

I think people should educate themselves with the actual facts and then decide .

I am not giving medical advice, I am simply stating what has transpired and what the ONS facts are . I have stated what the report generally implied .

If there is an unknown quantity regarding long term effects of taking a vaccine that has supposedly been approved as being safe, then it doesn't add up does it .

How can something be approved when there is an unknown quantity regarding how it can effect your well being?

x daz x
Old 06-12-2020, 08:17 PM
Kioma

Quote:
I think people should educate themselves with the actual facts and then decide .

I am not giving medical advice, I am simply stating what has transpired and what the ONS facts are . I have stated what the report generally implied .

If there is an unknown quantity regarding long term effects of taking a vaccine that has supposedly been approved as being safe, then it doesn't add up does it .

How can something be approved when there is an unknown quantity regarding how it can effect your well being?

x daz x
Yes, people should get the actual facts, such as I have referenced in my link, and then do the intelligent and responsible thing.

You can do what you want Daz. At your age, I'm surprised, but knowing you I'm not surprised. I wish you the best of luck.
Old 07-12-2020, 01:29 AM
Master
today it was reported:
Ex-Pfizer Exec Demands EU Halt COVID-19 Vaccine Studies Over 'Indefinite Infertility' And Other Health Concerns

I read the article which can be looked up in Zero Hedge today, but not the petition which is very lengthy.

I simply ask my own people if they have any grounds for concern, an they responded with a very strong yes.

I saw an other report from the Johns Hopkins University which states, that the death rates in the US are not very different than in any other year.
Luckily for those who use the conspiracy word a lot, the report was taken down today, but retrieved using a so called "Way-Back Machine"

one can look at it here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20201126...ue-to-covid-19
Old 07-12-2020, 02:44 AM
Master
Quote:

x daz x

WELL WRITTEN!

Every person has the right to their own opinion(s). As for the vaccine, it is up to each and everyone of us to look at 'all' of the sides and make our 'personal' decision(s) about the vaccine. When people question others about their personal decision(s), it has a tendency to only reinforces the opposite belief. If they truly believed they are right, they would not mock those who believe differently but would present their belief(s) in a coherent fashion so the person can make a decision.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 07-12-2020, 02:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I saw an other report from the Johns Hopkins University which states, that the death rates in the US are not very different than in any other year.
Luckily for those who use the conspiracy word a lot, the report was taken down today, but retrieved using a so called "Way-Back Machine"

one can look at it here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20201126...ue-to-covid-19

That report from John Hopkins University resonates with what I have suspected for some.

As for it being 'taken down', I understand why that was done...........

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 07-12-2020, 09:45 AM
Deactivated Account
I'm listening to "my people" and the word is get the vaccine as soon as it's available for you.

I'll let you know how it works out for me but in 12 months time why not all get together to see who was right, who was wrong, and the details?
Old 07-12-2020, 11:35 AM
Administrator
Good idea Bobjob by the way i wont be having it.

Namaste
Old 07-12-2020, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
I'm listening to "my people" and the word is get the vaccine as soon as it's available for you.

I'll let you know how it works out for me but in 12 months time why not all get together to see who was right,
who was wrong, and the details?
Good.
Me? I would like to see what people say first.
-Will these ex-politicians really tell us if they were sicker than a dog for days?
-Will younger people tell us in 2 years they are infertile? A new rumor.
-WILL they really be keeping the vac at the correct temp so it will be effective in every case?

I'm in no rush, myself. That's just me. I'm not trying to influence others, really.
My 2 cents.

ONS?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Closed Thread