Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 14-09-2014, 10:58 PM
Experiencer

Repeating numbers 1s & 4s everywhere

I started of with seeing numbers 1111 everywhere at least 10 times a day, also 2222 and 1234.
There vibration codes and took me long time to understand it but now im seeing 1144, 141, 144, 14, 444.
Its more than any synchronicity put together, its appearing every hour of the day anywhere.
Dont have a clue what it means and hoping anyone else has some info on the numbers.

They are not angel numbers
Old 15-09-2014, 04:19 AM
candelight

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.se/?m=1
Old 15-09-2014, 10:47 AM
Raphah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabane27
I started of with seeing numbers 1111 everywhere at least 10 times a day, also 2222 and 1234.
There vibration codes and took me long time to understand it but now im seeing 1144, 141, 144, 14, 444.
Its more than any synchronicity put together, its appearing every hour of the day anywhere.
Dont have a clue what it means and hoping anyone else has some info on the numbers.

They are not angel numbers

According to Doreen Virtue '1's and 4's, such as 114 or 144 - The angels are emphasizing strongly that you watch your thoughts right now. They counsel you to make a wish, as you are in a gateway that will manifest your thoughts right at this moment.
(NOTE: 411 means "Ask the angels for some vital information that you need right now."
'

The codes are coming from a Knowledge Base beyond our understanding that is given to you by a entity that is trying to tempt you into this useless stuff.

A demon that is biased in terms of mathematics will try to tempt mortals into this stuff by using numerology codes.

If you ignore them, they will eventually stop after about 3 months or if you want to take it further then order the entity to 'give you similar codes in dreams as well'. In 2-3 nights you will probably start getting codes in dreams. Take note of the surroundings in the dreams when the numbers appear. The entities will often be seen for what they truly are.

This numerology is nothing when compared to the knowledge that is given to everyone for free by Yahushua.
Old 15-09-2014, 12:47 PM
Experiencer

This doesn't fit with me at all.....1111 i was told the same thing angel numbers, they took me a while to understand they were not. They were vibrational frequencies, the start of a cycle of ascension and the kundalini.

The angel numbers do not fit what so ever.

These 1s and 4s are the same not angel numbers or manifestations of thoughts, they are more codes of DNA and frequency.

Im hoping someone knows more of this, im a starseed with an active kundalini
Old 13-09-2023, 04:56 AM
Knower

I've been seeing 144 alot recently. The way I interpret it (for myself) is 1= new beginnings and 4= angels around or angelic guidance.
I've read something online about this number being connected to the prophecy of the 144000 (something to do with lightworkers if I remember).
144 hz is also the frequency of unity consciousness.
Old 13-09-2023, 06:52 PM
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by candelight
Thank you for this....