Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 30-01-2012, 04:41 AM
Herr Kommandant

Post My Past Life?

I want to start by thanking anyone who takes the time to read and reply to this, I am really looking forward to hearing from others who might feel drawn to me, or have a common story to share.

I'm usually not a forum-lover, and I'm quite forum-challenged, but while I was looking for a place to find support about my past life and people to talk to, I found this place and I must say, I'm using it like mad. Anyway, this post will be extremely long, so I might have to divide what I want to talk about into two posts.

-----

Okay.
So I will begin by telling you that I have numerous reasons to believe that in the I took part in the Holocaust in my past life. I wouldn't say I'm proud but I can't really say I feel much regret if that's the case, I think I am more confused than anything.

I have loved WWII and Holocaust History since I was in the 7th grade ( so about 7 years ago ). I HATED History class, oh I HATE, HATE, HATED IT, with a burning passion of 1000 suns, until there came along this teacher...This teacher was of German decent, and by far the strictest and most hated teacher in school, but oooohhh I loved her! I loved the way she taught and for some reason, the History actually sunk in, when she did. We had just got to WWII and it's like class just STOPPED, we stayed on WWII for so long and we were even shown a documentary about concentration camps. ( How she got away with showing us this stuff is BEYOND me, but whatever. ) I started to love History class, and while most History still bores me, certain parts of it I love, WWII and the Holocaust, just happens to be my morbid, passionate obsession. I have a large group of friends who also into History, but it's not for the reasons I was. There is a popular Anime ( Japanese cartoon ) series called 'Hetalia' and it is characters personifying countries, that uses humor and pop culture to teach History. I was a History lover INTO Hetalia, and my friends are some the opposite and some the same, either way we all talk ALLOT about history.

I was speaking with one of them ( we'll call her 'Brigitte' ) one day about WWII and how I wanted to do a Germany cosplay. In the series Germany and Italy are close friends and the fan base tends to portray them as a Homosexual couple sometimes for sex and sometimes for lovey dovey sweetness. Anyway, she was going to cosplay Italy and I was joking about how I'd be a 'real man' and lend her my coat to keep her warm ( since she's really sickly and almost always cold ), it was then that she brought up how nice it would be to wear an over sized SS coat, and how it feel nostalgic. Now, I tend to protect her, but at the same time this friend has a nasty habit of making me grouchy, getting on my nerves and all around she really irritates me, but I can't seem to pry myself from her or stop being in her life.

Because she's so sickly and I have such a bad temper I made a highly inappropriate joke saying that "Oh well maybe I was a Nazi and I let you wear my coat in a past life!"...Saying this came out of no where and I was honestly not sure what I was saying, but after that she told me that ever since she was small, long before she would have known anything about what WWII or the Holocaust even was, she's had a recurring dream.

"I would stand in a line with a bunch of other kids, and there were two men in SS uniforms. One of them would pace back and forth and he was really scary, but I can't remember his face whenever I wake up. All of a sudden, I'm grabbed by the arm, by the man and thrown into the back of a truck."

That was her dream...She hadn't had it in a long time, but that night she apparently had it again, but when she woke up, she remembered his face and she got pretty scared because we were on web-cam and I had my combed to the side and then back on the other side, and apparently a certain face I was making, reminded her of the man in her dreams. My eyes and Hair-color were the same as well.

Now, you could be thinking that we're taking something out of nothing, but after that it's like everything went down hill. I nurture her regardless of how annoying she is, and we have moments where we fight, and despite the fact we barely speak to each other, our bond stays really strong. I didn't really think about past lives at the time, but the more time that passed, the more I started to think...."What if."

And that's when we met our friend 'Hase'. 'Hase' is from Germany, Spanish and American blood, born on an American military base, BUT ever since she was small, she's dealt with nightmares, in the nightmares she'd run around a burning town, sirens blaring, dogs barking, soldiers shouting and she would be kicking in doors searching for something she wasn't even sure of, then she'd wake up and still hear the noises...

We met her in June of last year, and it's like the three of us became instant best friends the moment we hung out. We were all cosplaying from Hetalia, ironically enough, but these two were like me as far as the love of History goes. Anyway, we hung out all weekend and once the weekend ended, we all kept in touch....we never see each other, but we'll never be far apart.

I decided she was trust worthy enough and probably not judgmental, so I brought up the idea that me and 'Brigitte' had been focusing on for a while, and that's when she told me about her dreams and hearing things. At this point, I'd been hearing every sound she mentioned in her dream every night when I would lay down and try to sleep and sometimes during broad day light, so I knew at this point that maybe at least if I was crazy I wasn't the only one. I mean, I'd plug my ears and still hear it all.

She said that she remembered being called 'Herr Hase' in her dreams, and she described what 'Herr Hase' looked like.....'Brigitte' then proceeded to talk about her dream, and pieced in that the other man in her dream, the one who didn't grab her, the one who stood back behind 'The Kommandant', during the selection in her dream, looked exactly like that.

If we see each other, the hallucinations flare up for a week or sometimes even more.

Anyway, I mentioned the name Brigitte out of no where to 'Brigitte' and she said it sounded really familiar. She was lucky enough to who she was in some research. Brigitte Joseph. She was a young French-Jew that died in Auschwitz.

'Hase' has a looks and soooo many memories to go by, but no name...

And me...All I have is what they've told me they remember of the 'Kommandant'....I said the name Hans sounded familiar, but the only Hans we've found that held a Kommandant title was the deputy-Kommandat at Auschwitz....So 'Brigitte' has taken to calling me 'Hans Aumeier' sometimes....I'm not sure if this is who I was...but I think it might be possible.

Here are some out of the box experiences I've dealt with that I think could be related to past life:

- I hear barking, air raid sirens, and soldiers yelling in a foreign language.

- I find myself marching yet I cannot march on command. My march has died down from day to day, but when I do march, it's like I forget where I am, and what I'm really doing. My hand swings as though there is a rifle there, and not your average march, my friend has told me that it is only the march as if one was in a parade-So that means I must have been important somehow, I really just don't know-

- There was one occasion where I was walking-well more like marching through the mile long track at our town's park. The trail goes through the woods, and I've never been fond of the woods in general, but all of a sudden it hit me, and it's like I remembered-as I looked into the trees, shooting people in the woods. It was nothing like if I'd seen actual people but the image was so vibrant and life like in my mind-men in uniform ganged up on perhaps the last one alive, guns pointed to their head.

- Once at the same park, I had to speed up when passing the lake, the smell made me sick-but I could not describe the smell to you if I tried; it just seemed, familiar in a sickening and disturbing way....It might be the smell of burning flesh, but I cannot be certain.

- Another time I'd looked up on the same path and the trees, I didn't like the way they looked, I could picture body parts in them, too high to take down, so we left them there. I snapped back into it when I hit the end of the trail, but when my mom finished her walking, I was pacing around, arms in a fashion the German military and no other would hold them.

- Even once where she was beside me walking and I'd heard the sound of shouting "Nieder mit dem Gesicht auf dem Boden! Jetzt! Schnell!" ( Down with the face on the ground! Now! Quick!) and heard terrified women and children-as if they were about to be killed or even worse. I had to try not to show any kind of disturbance because my mother does not know of anything but the sirens, and she passes them off for different things. This is disturbing, because I don't know much German at all, but that's what I remember hearing, and I got home and translated it and just kind of sat speechless for a minute.

- Sometimes I hear trains when no else does, and when I do hear them, I feel un-easy. It's like a type of OCD kicks in....Like I need to be working instead of lying in my bed. Like I should be at 'selection' and not comfy cozy trying to doze off.

---

I would also like to share some dreams that I've had, and even with my dreams, they're nothing like the ones that 'Hase' and 'Brigitte' have had.

1) I'm on the passengers side of a truck, or some kind of vehicle ( I can only think it looks something like a cattle carrying truck-thing. ) The truck is going down an unpaved road, the path is only the kind that is made by a vehicle passing by that place occasionally. I can hear many noises, but none are registering in my mind, other than a few groans, and pleas as we pass bodies that should have long sense been dead. More like skeletons with skin, no clothes. The bodies all looked young and they were all crowded together as we passed by. No matter how much I should have I only continued to look, and as I continued to look I felt nothing. NO remorse, no sadness for the pitiful creatures in front of me, not that I was doing anything wrong, or that I should do anything to help them-I merely thought they were skinny and their time should be up.

2) Like...I was in this place that seemed familiar....and it for some reason registered as Auchswitz....
And me and someone else ( I can't remember who) were digging and it was shallow graves but they were long decayed.....
But every inch we dug up was bodies.....
And it was under a covered area and I remember that's where the body cart stays...
But it was me...and it was like current day...
And it was just that random covered piece of ground in the middle of nowhere.
I mean other than the dream with the truck, that's the only dream I've had directly related to the holocaust....
I've had a couple of other that made me twitch though....

3) Like there's this old iron factory in Birmingham, Alabama about 45 minutes to 1 hour away from my house, and I know it's haunted from experience...But I had a dream one night, that I was at Sloss giving a tour to somone, or at least I'm pretty sure it was Sloss, it was VERY similar if not, only there was a body shoot and I was showing it to the person and was talking about how it was a Concentration camp, and then I had a flash back IN the dream of people working, they were doing the Sloss work but it was like the people were in a camp as far as looks and stuff.
Then I had another that I was in some kind of weird factory....
I don't remember much of the weird factory dream other than I was just standing around in this old abandoned factory with rusty gross walls....
It was possibly a hospital or a shelter, or used as such.

4) I was in the perspective of a woman. Behind the bars….I saw the whole thing. In front of me there were numerous other women, all tied up, hanging by their wrists, naked against another set of bars. A soldier extremely reminiscent of a Nazi, in fact I’m sure I was one, because just like my other dream it only registered as Auschwitz, this room was very dark, damp and cold, and the women were screaming, as he sprayed them with some liquid ( which registers as Cyanide for some reason), I’m not sure what it was but it must have burned their skin because they screamed every time it hit them. Every time they screams, he hit them….Screaming angrily and occasionally laughing as he did it. The women were crying, if they’d just shut up he wouldn’t have hurt them AS MUCH. I cried from behind the bars, yelling for him to stop, he turned to me and banged on the bars, “Your next if you don’t shut up!” so I quiet sat there and closed my eyes to avoid watching anymore. I guess I’d fallen asleep at this point in the dream because I remember opening my eyes as a door slammed, he was leaving and all the other women had their back against the opposite sides of my bars. One told me to escape and I can’t remember how, other than I remember crawling beneath a platform and a fence, and I remember and odd and very small square ’court yard’ type thing, but it was probably the appelplatz. Regardless, I did escape….Then it rolled into a different dream that was un-related….I hate the way my brain works when I sleep.

---

I'm sorry this was sooooo long and probably really boring, but I just wanted to get everything out there so that I can get some opinions, and some advice on how to learn more and deal with it.
I feel very haunted by this all sometimes and I've been reallllllly depressed recently from feeling I'm in the wrong time period and place...But it's depressing also because I don't understand why I feel I should be in Auschwitz...At that time...It was awful.
I hope that I can gain some support on this, and once again I apologize for length, please message me or reply to this, if it interests you or you think you can help me with this in any way. :)

- Sincerely yours,
'Kommandant'
Old 30-01-2012, 06:03 AM
Master

That's the oddest thing I have read about for a while, for numerous reasons. One is that I am a Hetalia fan myself - at my age! I have even cosplayed Germany. And I do suspect that I may have been on the german side during ww2, too. Hopefully not running a camp, but until next time I get to do a decent chat with my spirit guide I won't know. I have however run a ww2 roleplay with 60 persons involved, featuring germans and russians on the eastern front.

Hans Aumeier was the deputy kommandant of Auschwitz.
Old 30-01-2012, 07:14 AM
Herr Kommandant

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
That's the oddest thing I have read about for a while, for numerous reasons. One is that I am a Hetalia fan myself - at my age! I have even cosplayed Germany. And I do suspect that I may have been on the german side during ww2, too. Hopefully not running a camp, but until next time I get to do a decent chat with my spirit guide I won't know. I have however run a ww2 roleplay with 60 persons involved, featuring germans and russians on the eastern front.

Hans Aumeier was the deputy kommandant of Auschwitz.

Ahh...I was definitely tied in with a camp. My mother said that my 'obsession' with Auschwitz is unhealthy, and that my urge to visit there one day is an awful idea. But I just can't get enough about it; watching videos, reading books, documentaries and research. One really good thing has come from it though, and that is that I've finally decided what to go to school for.

Another weird thing is that I've been trying to learn German, and out of all the languages I've ever tried to learn, it sticks...and most of all, I've been told I have NO accent, by someone's who's actually German, sooo. That might just be luck, not so much related to my past life.

I just wish I had more to go on.
Brigitte is ALWAYS telling me things she remembers, and asking me if they sound familiar and they sound ridiculously familiar...And it's just a very odd feeling.

I just have a feeling that even with enough research, I wouldn't be able to prove Brigitte, Hase and I being connected in the way we remember...I don't know if being friends in this life has muddied the memories and contorted them....But, we have a few 'memories' to base things on.

I'm just waiting to see what happens when we all go visit Auschwitz, even though Brigitte is afraid we'll go all snapped on her. Dx

That's REALLY awesome that you've cosplayed Germany and that you're into Hetalia!! Germany's my favorite...Aside from Prussia. I'm a Prussia cosplayer all the way down to my core and he will forever be my favorite, people get so confused when I defend the fact that it's not a country anymore. ( Though I will say, I'd much rather write a paper about Old Fritz than Hitler. >_>; ) I really enjoy that History too, but I'm not drawn to it like I am to WWII...And like I mentioned...It's the camp really......Most of my interest is based around the Holocaust, listening to war strategies and oh, this person bombed this thing on this day in this country.

My mother's theory was also that past lives aren't past lives and that they are memories passed down biologically from family members....My great grandfather was actually in the way...but I pointed out to her....It wasn't the German side and she was like......."MAYBE YOU'RE JUST CONFUSED?!" She also thinks that the dreams I've told her about aren't so much related to anything serious and that I just need to tune my mind into happier things so I dream about happier things. She thinks that since my life practically revolves 1/4th around the Holocaust that I'm just tuning into that section of History. I'm not ruling her out, but it's me....and I think I'd know if I was just tuning into things, I would't have the emotional ties to them that I do.
Old 30-01-2012, 03:47 PM
Master

Well. Proving a past life connection in a way that skeptics will accept is probably impossible. There willl ALWAYS be someone shouting that someone must be lying. That's just humanity. Proving it to YOU is not hard at all, provided you will believe what the spirits have to say - a seance with a reasonably reliable medium and your spirit guide will take care of that.

The real question here is, are you going to live this life you are in now or are you going to live this life replaying that one? Will your whole life be a museum to time past? What do you do if your hunch is right, and you really WERE one of the kommandants?

See, this is why most people are spared the returning memories of their past lives. I am told I am an old soul, I have traced 3000 years back so far, and I have a lot of very interesting lives I can dig into. The medieval lawman. The roman soldier. The mongol warrior noble. The pirate. The sea captain. Each of those looks like wonderful lives to me, much more interesting than the one I am living now (although granted, things have been turned up more than a few notches the last year). But if I start buying dozens of books on each of those, if I see every related movie there is, if I spend all my time digging digging digging, then what is left of the time I have to live in this life that keeps vanishing seven days per week?

I don't think you are confused. I can see why you are so interested in all of this. And I think you should seek a medium's help to find a truth you can deal with. One theory might be that you are unconsciously trying to deal with the fact that many thousand people died under your direction and approval. But I also think you should accept that history has moved on, that you have a new chance to be a better person, that now is where you need to be, and that you should aim at your future more and less on your past. Take this from a guy who have spent far too much money and time and room on researching and collecting ww2 gear.
Old 30-01-2012, 03:48 PM
Mammatus

I really enjoyed reading your post, even if it was long. You've had some really interesting experiences, I must say.

I myself have been researching into a life in the Third Reich, along with a simultaneous life as a Soviet. I have found the Axis History website to be of a LOT of help. They have a forum there where you can search or ask for infomration that may or may not be included in the site itself or elsewhere. Have you been to this website yet? I figure you probably would have, but just thought I'd mention it. If you do use the forums, I would just not mention the PL thing.

I worked at Dachau as an Obersharfuhrer before being transferred to the Werhmacht (Eastern Front 4th Panzer Division), so I wouldn't know anything about Aushwitz, at least as far as being directly involved with it. I do wish I could help you more with that, but I can't. From my understanding though, Aushwitz was subject to several bombings, or close to several bombings, by the Allies.

Haha, how awesome. More Hetalia fans! I myself cosplay as Russia. Seems I'm the odd one out

With your "obsession" with Aushwitz, I agree with WhiteWarrior. I don't think it should be considered "unhealthy" unless you are seriously stuck in the 1930s-1940s. Of course, maybe my opinion on that is a little biased, coming from the person who has been accused of having an "unhealthy obsession" with the Roman Empire. I've got plans to build a house that resembles a miniature version of a Roman palace
Old 30-01-2012, 06:51 PM
Stingray

I would think that having been a concentration camp commander in a previous life would yield mayor karma upon you and probably rightly so.
Old 30-01-2012, 09:08 PM
Herr Kommandant

Quote:
Well. Proving a past life connection in a way that skeptics will accept is probably impossible. There willl ALWAYS be someone shouting that someone must be lying. That's just humanity. Proving it to YOU is not hard at all, provided you will believe what the spirits have to say - a seance with a reasonably reliable medium and your spirit guide will take care of that.

The real question here is, are you going to live this life you are in now or are you going to live this life replaying that one? Will your whole life be a museum to time past? What do you do if your hunch is right, and you really WERE one of the kommandants?

See, this is why most people are spared the returning memories of their past lives. I am told I am an old soul, I have traced 3000 years back so far, and I have a lot of very interesting lives I can dig into. The medieval lawman. The roman soldier. The mongol warrior noble. The pirate. The sea captain. Each of those looks like wonderful lives to me, much more interesting than the one I am living now (although granted, things have been turned up more than a few notches the last year). But if I start buying dozens of books on each of those, if I see every related movie there is, if I spend all my time digging digging digging, then what is left of the time I have to live in this life that keeps vanishing seven days per week?

I don't think you are confused. I can see why you are so interested in all of this. And I think you should seek a medium's help to find a truth you can deal with. One theory might be that you are unconsciously trying to deal with the fact that many thousand people died under your direction and approval. But I also think you should accept that history has moved on, that you have a new chance to be a better person, that now is where you need to be, and that you should aim at your future more and less on your past. Take this from a guy who have spent far too much money and time and room on researching and collecting ww2 gear.

Yeah, I know allot of people really don't buy into it...I used to be one of them. It was a complete accident this happened.
I really want my life to be a mixture of the two...I love living my life, I have great friends and fun hobbies and I don't let my past life affect that, but it seems to always get to me when I'm bored or my mind's free to wander.

I would love to find a medium, but the best I've got is that I've had someone use the Phoenix Cards with me. My past life regression dated back thousands of years as well...But it's so weird because none of the other stuff interests me or jumps out at me. All but the Elizabethan Dancer where ALL Native people. I had Aborigines, Hope, Mayans...It was odd. I do love Native American culture, and that's probably related to the fact it's like 1/6 of my blood. Just none of that seems to matter, you know?

I think maybe it is that so many people died, but I mean, I don't feel remorse or anything, my heart feels kind of heavy but it's more like an "I didn't do my job right" than a "Man, I can't believe that many people died." yet, it's not like I hate...you know, Jewish people or anything, one of my best friends is Jewish, deep down for some reason I loath Jews that are strangers, but I get around it and can actually socialize and give them a chance, I don't just rule anyone out for a reason like that.

I just want my future, to be a window to my past. My past has given me the goal I need to succeed in my life. I finally decided that I would become a Historical Anthropologist, specializing in WWII and the Holocaust. I would love to collect artifacts and Uniforms, and I would love to visit Auschwitz one day, as well as possibly work in a Holocaust museum. It's helped me figure allot of things out as much as it's made me feel like I'm just crazy, sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammatus
I really enjoyed reading your post, even if it was long. You've had some really interesting experiences, I must say.

I myself have been researching into a life in the Third Reich, along with a simultaneous life as a Soviet. I have found the Axis History website to be of a LOT of help. They have a forum there where you can search or ask for infomration that may or may not be included in the site itself or elsewhere. Have you been to this website yet? I figure you probably would have, but just thought I'd mention it. If you do use the forums, I would just not mention the PL thing.

I worked at Dachau as an Obersharfuhrer before being transferred to the Werhmacht (Eastern Front 4th Panzer Division), so I wouldn't know anything about Aushwitz, at least as far as being directly involved with it. I do wish I could help you more with that, but I can't. From my understanding though, Aushwitz was subject to several bombings, or close to several bombings, by the Allies.

Haha, how awesome. More Hetalia fans! I myself cosplay as Russia. Seems I'm the odd one out

With your "obsession" with Aushwitz, I agree with WhiteWarrior. I don't think it should be considered "unhealthy" unless you are seriously stuck in the 1930s-1940s. Of course, maybe my opinion on that is a little biased, coming from the person who has been accused of having an "unhealthy obsession" with the Roman Empire. I've got plans to build a house that resembles a miniature version of a Roman palace

Oh believe me, I wouldn't....I'd just ask for some information about mine and my friends 'personas' I guess you could say. I have never heard of this website though, but I think I shall be checking it out sometime in the future, sounds like it could be very beneficial and help me close some of those open doors.

Oh wow, you're so lucky to know that much. It's like, I've had my feelings for sure.
It really kind of all kicked off with seeing pictures of Auschwitz that made me shutter....Not because they were creepy, but because it's like I was there, like I remembered them, but at the time, I'd never seen the pictures in my life, and it was really freaking me out a tad.

And yes, Auschwitz had some bombings. Especially there toward the end I believe. Also they themselves blew up a couple of places in the camp in their absolutely futile attempt to cover up their crimes.

Which is weird, because I had a dream last night that me and "Brigitte" where sitting in my room talking and all of a sudden I heard bombs, and sirens and people shouting, and it sounded like it was coming from the room next to my room, and when I turned around we were in Auschwitz. And it was empty and we were walking around and there was this odd, long pile of leaves almost in like perfect rectangles, and I kicked the leaves aside and it was one of the pits they'd burned bodies in, I'd kind of like to know if maybe they did that to try and cover that up or if that was just weird dream imagery like the dream I was digging in. ._.

That's so cool that you cosplay Russia!!!~ 'Hase' was actually cosplaying Russia when we met her.

Pffttt, nothing wrong with loving some History and fine architecture! That would be really neat to see.
And I don't think I'm stuck so much as sometimes it haunts my present? If that makes sense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray
I would think that having been a concentration camp commander in a previous life would yield mayor karma upon you and probably rightly so.

This might explain my bad luck, especially with love...So far the only person to love me in a romantic way has been our little 'Jewess' as 'Hase' has titled her... She can't explain it either, she says it's Stockholm Syndrome, and she's had ALLOT of dreams that involve 'Kommandant' and Brigitte in a very....inappropriate manner, so, no clue.

But I mean, aside from that I tend to run into allot of bad luck, and who knows, maybe the things I hear and the awful dreams I have are my Karma and I just got lucky...Or maybe past life's punishment is to be into someone as harmless as me...I really could do no harm to anyone, grudges I can definitely hold, but I could never kill or physically hurt anyone, especially on purpose, even if my life depended on it. So maybe it's not so much Karma on me, but Karma on 'Kommandant' so he can't do anything like that again. :P
Old 31-01-2012, 08:09 PM
Herr Kommandant

Question Clock?

So....Today I heard a grandfather clock...It sounded like it was coming from my room, and it came out of no where and only chimed like it was 2 o'clock when it was 2 o'clock EXACTLY! We don't have a grandfather clock or anything in our house that could make that noise, nor is there anything outside of the house....I thought it was the TV at first, but I muted it and the noise kept going.....I'm really spooked by this.

I texted 'Brigitte' about and asked if she remembers 'Kommandant' having a grandfather clock in his room, office or house.........Considering the um....fact that she remembers so much about him and I do not....

Should I look into if he owned a grandfather clock or would it be impossible to find this information?
Should I also look into the relationship between he and Brigitte which my friend highly claims was a sexual thing...Because apparently in her memories, she is always following Hase and Kommandant around.
Old 31-01-2012, 08:23 PM
Master

Grandfather clocks used to be in every better off house, they would be unlikely to be mentioned anywhere. Does it ring on the hour every hour?

As for the truth of the relationships between the three of you, a medium and the spirits is the only way you will be able to uncover it. Although it shouldn't be hard to find out if he was married or had daughters. Female servants and mistresses would be a lot less likely to be recorded.

Here's a job for you. Create a document, and in it you list EVERY question you have about that life. Then make a rough priority so the important ones are at the top. Once you get to that medium, you will find that list a priceless tool.
Old 31-01-2012, 09:06 PM
Herr Kommandant

Quote:
Grandfather clocks used to be in every better off house, they would be unlikely to be mentioned anywhere. Does it ring on the hour every hour?

As for the truth of the relationships between the three of you, a medium and the spirits is the only way you will be able to uncover it. Although it shouldn't be hard to find out if he was married or had daughters. Female servants and mistresses would be a lot less likely to be recorded.

Here's a job for you. Create a document, and in it you list EVERY question you have about that life. Then make a rough priority so the important ones are at the top. Once you get to that medium, you will find that list a priceless tool.

Will after some research Brigitte found out he was married, and I knew he was married, but she died of an illness, before he came to Auschwitz....And we've made the connection that the reason he was drawn to Brigitte was that she had the same hair as his wife, caramel-blonde curls.

As for the noise, that was the first time I've heard it, and it was the only time I've ever heard it before, and it didn't go off at 3.

I will definitely write down the questions and talk them into all seeing someone about it...I would love to know more and have it confirmed.

She did text me back and say that she remembered a Grandfather clock in the room....I wish I had memories like that instead of having to ask everyone. :(
I'm wondering if I dream and then block it out to protect myself...I tend to do that. I don't remember most of my child hood because I blocked out seeing what I apparently used to call 'Shadow things' and I swear up and down it was matrix in my vision because I remember it being like pixel-y type things I saw...But my mom thinks that I just watered down what I saw to protect myself, just like I blocked out looking up at the cat-walk at Sloss because something was there. I guess I need to find someone that can help me with all of that.
How does one come across medium's or spiritual counselors? D: