Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 01-02-2014, 06:00 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
(If this topic fits better elsewhere feel free to move it mods.)

So it has been quite some time since I've been active around these forums, I figured it was about time I posted a bit of a debate. This was a topic that I found was interesting not too long ago and I'm still undecided on which side of it I stand although I must say I am becoming a bit biased to one side rather than the other.

So I don't bring my potentially biased opinion into the opening of this debate and also so that no one expects anyone to actually 'win' the debate (as there is no conclusion to it save for it being locked, inactive or going on for eternity.) I'll propose the topic as a question rather than a statement that you would traditionally argue for or against.

The question is:

Does everyone have the same innate potential to be psychic?

I feel that we all come in with some abilities yes, but it might well have to do with the path of our Soul on what we open to. We all have intuition and I feel that is the base line for psychic knowledge.

And in reference to your answer, why do you have this opinion and what evidence or experience supports this opinion?

I have lead many workshops where I have had some very skeptical members come to find they can tune into things they never thought were there in them. Too at times we are aware of things but we do not know the terminology that goes with it or we feel isolated in where to talk about it.

Experience not long ago dong psychometry with a group and having them get clear "hits" of information there is know way it could be a guess.

And more importantly, do you think you are correct in your reasoning? Or are you just replying to the topic for the heck of it?

I do feel I am in my own truth about what I feel. I do not feel there is a correct in incorrect reasoning as what I term the "Paranormal" is a mystery we are just starting to really try and understand.

This will likely go the way of any nature vs nurture debate with everyone going in forever smaller circles, but lets see what you all think anyway.

(Oh, and I'm thinking of making a poll of this to gauge the unofficial 'winners' of the debate, let me know if you want it or I cant be bothered doing it.)

“Everyone is gifted - but some people never open their package” Unknown
Old 01-02-2014, 06:06 PM
Master

I think the same could be said for being an artist or a professional dancer. Are we all capable of doing those to? My answer is we pick our genetics to better learn the lessons we came here to learn. One family might be artists another psychics another plumbers.

Short answer, no, we don't all have the capability to be a psychic in every incarnation. Only if we have chosen to experience that and thus chose the family that would help us fulfill that goal.

I've been around a long time and observed my point of view. No there will never be evidence to such.

For me, I am correct in my reasoning and I really do believe what I have stated. Each of us has our own unique answer AND I am replying for the heck of it.
Old 11-02-2014, 02:01 AM
Pathfinder

Telepathic Potential

Sangress I've been doing Telepathic research since 1990 and that which I communicate here I won't identify my sources of information.Anyway during 1990 I aquiesced a new residence and noticed a telepathic phone connection amongst the business numbers contained in a published phone book.What that number was doing there especially in a phone book of a community the size of the one I'm speaking of I don't know.Anyway I called it and spoke with a young man who was fairly effusive conversationally and I compared notes on some of the research I was doing and a few things he exactly answered verifying a defined somewhat mutual cognicence.Since he was presenting himself being a savant I asked him what percentage of the population was effectively telepathic my definition being having a defined awareness of either being transmittive and or receptive of telepathy or of course trans and receptive effectively.His answer during 2001 was that 1/4th of individuals were aware of some practiced sense of telepathy.There's one man I've spoken with who innocently defies your choice theory .He was working at an electronics corporation and was doing his agenda in a specific room one day and was aware of the warehouse area just outside the office he was in.Suddenly a sensory picture of a fork lift driver in a certain aisle just outside the office appeared in his mind's eye.He got up and opened the office door and there was the exact sensory image right in front of him.At the exact instance of the revelation he heard a group of females innocently laughing.That was the man's cognicent telepathic birth at age 32 or 33 and the causal identity of that birth was the group of females or one of them with the others of course reading.He of course presumes and is certain it was done innocently especially since any vicarious occurances before that were explained near immediately and actually what had seemed previously semi terrorizing was instantly explained and any sense of forbodeing imposition was dissipated.He with affirmation credits God and Trinity for the allowance of that day and its instant expansion and inspiration and relief.What you call a choice was of an allowed transistion from uncognicent captive to cognicent telepath transmittingly and receptively.What had preceeded was invariably semi terrorizing he being a sincere rainbow and rare abilitied individual .My question amongst your answers is what is everyone's opinion and witness of current humanity's compliance of telepathic commune and what are the Internet sites that are valid?I witnessed one site approximately seven years ago completely vanish and have never seen it since. Remember the individual I researched expressed that his first conversations during 1990 were people expressing why bother it seemed only demons were involved.He inspiringly mentions that he has witnessed the abysmals compulsions decrease and has actually found innocent telepaths.Obviously God's intent.It seems the anti force doesn't want any intrinsic conversations explaining the phenomena yet the site I mentioned was excellent.Take care and God bless the blessed!Absolutely no twisted parallels!
Absolutely straight forward!Gary V. Giardina!This sent before 8:01 P.M. February 10th. 2014.
Old 01-03-2014, 07:40 PM
missjames434

I think everyone has, just some more than others. I had psychic dreams when I was going through the trauma of grief. I was open to it, I am still open to it but its not as full on as when dealing with the truama.