Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-08-2019, 04:17 AM
Guide

Breathing patterns really help as well as setting a time to do it. Because your spirit wants you to astral project too so if you set a time your guides and etc will help. Also you want to do it in a location and time where you feel safe or secure..... for me daylight is easiest because I am in the sun and that comforts me...
Old 01-09-2019, 06:37 AM
Knower
The best way that I have understand is to be completely relaxed in a quiet place. Imagine all problems and headaches or any type of disturbance being put in a bag and thrown outside. I also want to say having a quartz or amethyst crystal near you and just focusing on your breath laying down.
Old 02-09-2019, 03:54 PM
Guide

Yeah crystals def boost intention. I think if you get labradorite that it is really good for protection and for astral travel.
Old 03-09-2019, 10:11 AM
Newbie ;)

I agree with all the previous posters. There are a lot of good points.

If I could add a couple more points that helped me in my astral projection pursuits.

Every night when a being goes to sleep they astral travel, conscious or not. The trick is bringing the waking consciousness there.

We as the soul are now in the 3rd-dimensional reality reading words on a screen.

The astral, mental, emotional bodies are in all other dimensions simultaneously. Astral travel is bringing your soul consciousness into other dimensions using the astral body.

To do this, the mind must stay awake and the physical body must be in stasis or asleep. When you meditate/ relax/ concentrate your breathing just before sleep, ask your higher self to help you with remembering your travels through the night to grow and learn as an individual. Ask your guides, angels, spiritual helpers and gatekeeps to help you in your discovery.

Love and Light,
Dreamwalker
Old 18-09-2019, 09:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi.. Try to perform this when you go to sleep. try the techniques at other times is fine. but you will have a higher chance if you try when you go to sleep. Gud luck..
Old 19-09-2019, 03:43 PM
Pathfinder
I've been right on the edge of an OBE a few times but just as I am about to leave my body something suddenly snaps me back. It's quite jarring to be snapped back like that. I suppose it's an instinctive thing.
Old 19-09-2019, 03:54 PM
Master
Has anyone doing AP tried an experiment to test for proof. You'll have to involve someone else, to place an item up above and out of view from the ground. Also so there's no cheating beforehand.

Always makes me smile your username hoodat. I'm still trying to make out your profile pic too
Old 19-09-2019, 08:28 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Has anyone doing AP tried an experiment to test for proof. You'll have to involve someone else, to place an item up above and out of view from the ground. Also so there's no cheating beforehand.

Always makes me smile your username hoodat. I'm still trying to make out your profile pic too

Both my user name and avatar indicate that I am a sceptic. I believe but require personal experience to accept. "Trust but verify".
Old 20-09-2019, 04:36 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs

A lot of experiment has been done by many organization over the years ... including military... at the end of the day, you believe in what your choice to believe and what you experience... the most positive and negative result has ben used to discard the result of people with different opinions... this is really a lost cause... Allegory of the Cave (from Plato I believe...) will help you to understand what I mean until you experience it yourself. If you don't, no worries, you will have the answer in your afterlife so you don't need to worries about it:) And before you say anything about the afterlife, I really don't mind if you believe there is one or not... that will not affect the result;)

now for the original question, it really depends on people but there is no point to force it... it is kind of counter-intuitive... the more you think about astral projection and the harder you try, the less you can empty your mind and the less chance you have to achieve it:( Also some people have been under attack per dark energy or other things and your spirit will naturally try to protect itself if it has been in a bad spot before... If it's the case, your memory may have blocked the event to protect you... but trough meditation that memory can be unlocked... When an attack occure the entities have to tell you it's named... this is rules... and you can use that name to free yourself from the fear. You have to say something like "in the name of God, "entites name" I bind you back to hell where you will never be able to hurt my family, the people I love or myself..." it is really important you talk in the name of God, not Jesus... and you use the proper entities name... the other part has to be the word you understand and talk to you... if you have been under an attack, you will feel instant peace in your heart if it's done right and it will become easier to exit your body...

Also, some advice I may have missed on this forum, try to focus on your energy... try to find it and visualize it... the first time it may feel like a fireball in your stomach... but apparently it can be different from people to people... if it's a storm, congratulation you found an internal conflict... keep searching and it will also help you to find what cause it and fix it... the more you feel your energy and you control your energy, the more it will feel like a smooth ball... this is when you will be ready to exit your physical body. Keep in mind all your muscles, organ and everything are only a vessel to keep your energy healthy... people think you are your brain but no you are your energy... you have to realize you are...

Also, while you try, it helps a lot to learn about plants, fungus, and trees around your area... mineral is also a must... exiting the tick layer of your body will drain you a lot of energy and you will be surprised how this knowledge can help you... the best place to exit the first time is your hand but not the one on your heart side... if you do it can be really hard on your heart... plants, fungus and trees are also a part of the test to become a medaween... if it interests you one day... who knows ;) and it's nice to learn thing like onion are natural antibiotic or garlic can be used to fight common cold...green peppers have more vitamin c than oranges... ok I am from a really cold country;) And spoiler alert, you will find a lot of those plants in the spiritual realms;)

If it interests you I have been recommended a really interesting book for North America, private message me and I will find the name for you:) it's somewhere in my notes.

Best luck on your journey.

ps: sorry I am not deep into philosophy and I keep mixing Plato and Socrates... can never remember who was the master and who was the student
Old 20-09-2019, 10:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodat
Both my user name and avatar indicate that I am a sceptic. I believe but require personal experience to accept. "Trust but verify".

Sounds a good idea to me.