Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-01-2019, 08:34 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Oh my Zigzangle agreed with the word of God.
I knew you could do it.

HA! HA! I would sooner discover a way of exterminating the Biblical god, if it exists and is as depicted in the Bible, I would be doing the world a favour as it is more wicked than any human who has ever existed.
Old 15-01-2019, 01:35 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
John 15:25 But this happened so that the statement written in their law might be fulfilled: They hated me for no reason.

People hate God for no reason, they don't understand that behind all the evil in the world, we find humans and behind these humans we find Satan.In the story of Job, God showed us how Satan operates, he comes and ask permission from God to do evil, then you ask yourself, why God allows it? This is what we want, we chose the evil of Satan leaving out the goodness of God.I said well that christians are the most persecuted, just look at this sub-forum, Satan wants to create division between us, so that we start to hate eachother but I better chose to suffer than to hate, I've learnt my lesson the hard way.Of course, Job was all for God even before Satan's evil plan, but this was the will of God, even His most beloved children suffer in this world, nobody is free of pain, but when the pain comes, the Redemer comes too, and if you allow Him to work in you, you will be stronger at the end of your pain.

i agree, Jesus told us that he will have to suffer, and those who follow him will also suffer ,(John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world"), also (Matt. 5:10-12). Jesus is my King, and I'm trying my best to follow his lead. i have NO doubt what he will do when his Father give him the ok to do away with all this wickedness. peace
Old 15-01-2019, 01:44 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
i agree, Jesus told us that he will have to suffer, and those who follow him will also suffer ,(John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world"), also (Matt. 5:10-12). Jesus is my King, and I'm trying my best to follow his lead. i have NO doubt what he will do when his Father give him the ok to do away with all this wickedness. peace

If the gospels have any credibility, that guy, Jesus, suffered a lot less than other humans who were crucified, once they died they stayed dead. They did not come back to life again like he is supposed to have done. Mind you, it is strange he conveniently disappeared up to heaven, instead of staying around on earth to be some use.
Old 15-01-2019, 02:12 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigzangle
None of that is a fact, only a belief.

oh, it's a fact, you just don't believe. the bible speaks of places that are still here today. for example, the city of Jericho, the bible shows ,(Num. 22:1, "Then the sons of Israel journeyed, and camped in the plains of Moab beyond the Jordan opposite Jericho"). the book of Number was written around 1512 to 1473 B.C.E. written by Moses, who was a real human, NOT just a figment of someone's imagination, as you seem to want to believe. in the book of Joshua 6:1-27, it speaks of the wall of Jericho falling.

Jericho is still here, if you do online research, you would see that there's Archaeological evidence verifying this. and there's MANY more biblical findings like that of Sodom and Gomorrah, two cities being destroyed by fire. I've seen this on a shows like National Geographic and the history channel. they showed MANY evidence of biblical cites and finding. so again, God, Jesus, Angels ,people, ancient places and demons are or were very real. even if you refuse to believe. peace
Old 15-01-2019, 02:21 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
oh, it's a fact, you just don't believe. the bible speaks of places that are still here today. for example, the city of Jericho, the bible shows ,(Num. 22:1, "Then the sons of Israel journeyed, and camped in the plains of Moab beyond the Jordan opposite Jericho"). the book of Number was written around 1512 to 1473 B.C.E. written by Moses, who was a real human, NOT just a figment of someone's imagination, as you seem to want to believe. in the book of Joshua 6:1-27, it speaks of the wall of Jericho falling.

Jericho is still here, if you do online research, you would see that there's Archaeological evidence verifying this. and there's MANY more biblical findings like that of Sodom and Gomorrah, two cities being destroyed by fire. I've seen this on a shows like National Geographic and the history channel. they showed MANY evidence of biblical cites and finding. so again, God, Jesus, Angels ,people, ancient places and demons are or were very real. even if you refuse to believe. peace

Of course some of the places which actually exist, or existed, are mentioned in the Bible, but there is NO evidence any god exists. The Bible is NOT a history book, just a set of documents reflecting the beliefs of the authors, most of which aren't credible. Apparently there is no actual evidence that Sodom and Gomorrah existed. The story attributed to them doesn't speak well of the Biblical god, if it were true.
Old 15-01-2019, 02:31 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Nope. I just mean do what is in your heart to do. If that is being here and pointing out the faults of Christianity then God speed to you. Or good luck or whatever nice phrase you may except. There are many faults in Christianity. One of my personal favorites is the way they guilt people to give money in the church.

i have to agree with you on that one. i visit one place where they would actually read out loud to their congregation who gave what. when i heard this, i though to myself, now that's so wrong. because there are many who can only give what they can. and by reading this out loud, it might make some feel ashame to the point that they will miss paying a bill. in order to equal or come close to Mr. and Mrs Jones 300.00. this is NOT what Jesus taught his true followers to do. and NO ministerial servant should allow this to happen. true the place of worship has to have lights, heat, etc. but money should not be request just for some to drive around in nice sport cars. peace
Old 15-01-2019, 02:39 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
i have to agree with you on that one. i visit one place where they would actually read out loud to their congregation who gave what. when i heard this, i though to myself, now that's so wrong. because there are many who can only give what they can. and by reading this out loud, it might make some feel ashame to the point that they will miss paying a bill. in order to equal or come close to Mr. and Mrs Jones 300.00. this is NOT what Jesus taught his true followers to do. and NO ministerial servant should allow this to happen. true the place of worship has to have lights, heat, etc. but money should not be request just for some to drive around in nice sport cars. peace

Many people judge God for the evil actions of man.... I agree with everything you have said.
Old 15-01-2019, 02:44 PM
ImthatIm

jojo50

I believe if all things are rooted and grounded in the Love of God, churches could flourish as in number of people, not brick and mortar building grandeur.
Old 15-01-2019, 03:45 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
jojo50

I believe if all things are rooted and grounded in the Love of God, churches could flourish as in number of people, not brick and mortar building grandeur.

There is no love coming from the Biblical god, only hate.
Old 15-01-2019, 05:03 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Zigzangle quote:
There is no love coming from the Biblical god, only hate.

I know only my biblical Creator God of Love. So this biblical god of hate is foreign to me.