Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 18-08-2015, 08:29 PM
Experiencer

[QUOTE
Taking a picture would be difficult now as he and my boyfriend have made a soul agreement to merge consciousness. But he does advise me as to how they see us and how to get the attention of others if that is what I want to do. He has told me it is all a matter of choice and that I should be very careful as to what I allow. Because they cannot just jump into a person and possess someone without that person's consent first. And some may be helpful while others really don't like us and wish to do us harm.

your boyfriend and a spirit of some kind have agreed to merge consciousness? my bet is it will submerge your boyfriends consciousness...what has your boyfriend been promised to do this?

He says now that he and my bf are merged he can no longer manifest, or even perceive, on an energetic level. He hates it when I refer to him as a spirit because to him he is not a spirit and he acquaints the word "spirit" to something or someone who has died. He says he's never died and he's never lived in a physical body before. So, I refer to him now as a metaphysical being and he's happy with that interpretation.

this spirit says he has never died or known death yet is willing to merge with your boyfriend who will die one day....something dont add up lol!

what ever it is or thinks it is! does not bode well for you or your boyfriend...just my pennys worth thrown in.
Old 18-08-2015, 11:17 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
@Powessy

Angels being fooled by tricksters...no good angels left...angels confused...angels under the control of evil others??

I'm sorry...I just can't believe this. I think you've made a bit of a wrong turn somewhere there. I mean parts of what you say, such as angels creating souls, yes, certainly, I've heard them say they often do this so that I can go with.

But you've managed to psychologically create a polarised world for angels, good vs evil?

This is no different to the Christian mythology of God and Archangel Michael against Satan, or people on about demons and light beings battling it out. It's the same old fear-based 'fear things you can't see/fear the devil" and it just gives people something invisible to be afraid of - all the more potent because it's NEW and exotic.

There are no bad angels on Earth. Angels can't be tricked or manipulated. Heck...have you ever met one? I mean, I know them very well and the idea that they could be tricked by a djinn makes me laugh! No way. They're far too wily for that. Too clever, too experienced. Angels occupy a higher octave of vibration than any negatively polarised entity. The entity can't even SEE the angel, unless the angel wants him to. And that negative entity is going to manipulate the angel? It's impossible. The negative entity is see-through in his motivation. It would be akin to a 3 year old kid trying to manipulate me into giving him sweets. I'd see right through him, motivation, fear, greed and all ;)

No angel would be taken in by it, though most would probably pretend, if it helped the djinn grow.

Fear is the one thing that can block enlightenment. It doesn't matter if you live in fear of the Devil or in fear of evil djinn...the outcome is the same. More suffering.

hello Holly

I speak to them 24/7 and have them entering into me many times per day. I have had thousands and thousands of obes and astral projections in my life and have spent a great time of these experiences trying to understand them. The angels of this world were taken into the mind of the son many years ago leaving this world without angels as I have been told and this follows with the things they are showing me. There are five dimensions and only a few ways to enter into them all and that is through any world soul object or through source himself. The angels did not have a chance when they came for them no matter how powerful you think they are. One of the primary things angels do is to collect all souls that can not become something again and return this soul to Gaia. There is a soul that when it is placed in connection with other souls becomes a weight to the mind. This soul is called a loungecast. Any soul becoming the loungecast and them together will become one mind. They placed a thousand souls into the mind of the lounge cast this created a mind so heavy that the angels were pulled into there minds mind this just stopped them dead in their tracks. A lounge cast can not become something again so all they had to do is drop them on any planet and the angel did the rest, it did it's job, seen or not seen.

Tricks is a soul that was tormented within itself changing it into something different this soul then entered into the angel and flew away as the new owner.

The only thing you will find find in the veil and in all the dimensions of earth are the sparteil which will become anything you want them to become. They are gods and devils or djinn or Jesus they are what ever you want them to be.

Powessy
Old 19-08-2015, 12:07 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by powessy
...The angels of this world were taken into the mind of the son many years ago leaving this world without angels...

I understand (most) of your last post. However, a lot of people around here have also had extremely powerful, persuasive experiences. They'd swear blind their personal truth is true, too. Are they all wrong according to you?

I'm not being mean, just honest.

What you've posted so far reads like you've been given personal, unique lessons by the universe and whatever entities you work with, seen or unseen, that are designed to teach you, and only you, the next step in your personal spiritual evolution. And you now believe they're facts that should be applied to everyone, rather than subjective learning experiences intended only for you.

The universe gives us spiritual evolution in small bites, and it always ONLY uses psychological tools and emotional energies that we can understand at our current level of awareness. When we need to raise vibration, we are slowly given lessons in the emotional and mental states needed to dump old, fearful habits and adopt new ones. From what I've read here, I'd say it's obvious you're being given lessons in trust in others, faith in God, and learning greater spiritual responsibility for the whole.

Yours is a fear-based belief in invisible, dangerous entities against which not even angels can defend themselves. It suggests we humans should be afraid for our souls and safety, and encourages us to lose faith in God as well as the good entities out there (even the ones we already know personally and trust,) and to fall into fearful thinking. This is the fastest way to suffering. It will MANIFEST suffering whether your evil entities truly exist or not.

There is no one truth in the universe. Reality is subjective - that is, in the eye of the beholder - and malleable like a holographic program under the control of a powerful computer. Belief is part of the operating system. Belief partly drives manifestation. What you believe - you get.

I'm not saying don't believe in djinn. I'm saying, nobody should fear that all the angels have gone back to Source and the djinn have taken over. That's fearful thinking and it's an unnecessary form of self-inflicted suffering.

I know you'll probably think I'm just being unkind. I'm not. I'd be remiss if I didn't point this out.
Old 19-08-2015, 02:45 AM
Seeker

Quote:
I understand (most) of your last post. However, a lot of people around here have also had extremely powerful, persuasive experiences. They'd swear blind their personal truth is true, too. Are they all wrong according to you?

Hello Holly

I do not wish to step on others truths, but I only wish to tell what has been told to me and what I have had been shown first hand.

A soul is divided into two parts the part experiencing(mind) and the higher mind(minds mind) these two pieces are separate and unique, then there is holly's human mind. The higher mind is who you really are in all the many lives you are born to. The part experiencing becomes something else every time you are born again. The part experiencing if allowed to can enter into it's higher mind and become it's self. Lets say I found a way to become myself only after many years of searching within myself. The higher mind is held in what I call a treemend the treemend is like a hair that grows on the head of the soul and is what we enter into when we astral project. The treemend is a holographic 3 dimensional projector of sorts that can be used to find all your lives information or records in. When the soul experiencing enters into itself(higher mind) inside of the treemend you will start to get lessons in things through yourself in how to become your true self in life. I have found myself many times in these experiences and just entered into myself many times, opening my mind and soul to many things around me. The more times I have become myself my true self the more things that try to keep me from doing this and they come from every where.

A year ago I came on line to find answers and when I did something started to find me and tried to become me as in possession. I can see in the veil and I can see them when they are here. I found the more I would ask questions on line the more things that would find me over and over again this I have tested many times. When they come they have always come in two shapes the larger sparteil and then the ones the size of a small fly. When they enter into my crown a treemend or several treemends will form on my crown. The treemends now run from my crown to the arch of my back and are as thick as fingers holding millions of souls within each of them. A treemend can be one as in an individual to millions connected together when the treemend are knotted through the same route they will mesh together. The angels have the ability to find these minds and to project them together forming entire worlds within the growing treemend. Now when I write this and other read it I become something in the readers mind and they find my user name in your mind. The sparteil use your user name as a teleporter of sorts they can just call on your unique name and be with you in just minutes. I know my truth is close because these words bring them running as hundreds have come in just the last few posts.
As for the real truth I think they in the veil will tell me as I continue to become myself.

Quote:
I'm not being mean, just honest.

I believe that honesty is the best policy. I am only telling what I have been shown and what I see and hear everyday

Quote:
What you've posted so far reads like you've been given personal, unique lessons by the universe and whatever entities you work with, seen or unseen, that are designed to teach you, and only you, the next step in your personal spiritual evolution. And you now believe they're facts that should be applied to everyone, rather than subjective learning experiences intended only for you.

If you were to learn to become yourself inside of your higher mind(minds mind) you to would start to see another story unfold.

Quote:
The universe gives us spiritual evolution in small bites, and it always ONLY uses psychological tools and emotional energies that we can understand at our current level of awareness. When we need to raise vibration, we are slowly given lessons in the emotional and mental states needed to dump old, fearful habits and adopt new ones. From what I've read here, I'd say it's obvious you're being given lessons in trust in others, faith in God, and learning greater spiritual responsibility for the whole.

When we start the process of becoming our true selves this process is slow happening over years. We enter into our selves to become ourselves many times to become ourselves only. Vibrations, love, niceness, and all the things you believe that will raise you to the necessary levels is not true you just need to become yourself and then you will be free of the ropes that bind you from who you already are, you just have never met yourself true self.

Quote:
Yours is a fear-based belief in invisible, dangerous entities against which not even angels can defend themselves. It suggests we humans should be afraid for our souls and safety, and encourages us to lose faith in God as well as the good entities out there (even the ones we already know personally and trust,) and to fall into fearful thinking. This is the fastest way to suffering. It will MANIFEST suffering whether your evil entities truly exist or not.

This problem is simple they will enter into the souls mind and start to become you as they block you from ever becoming your true self. I talk to them all day and night long this is the truth they carry with them. Hundreds of them come through here every day being pulled apart and every one of them says the same thing in the programming of souls.

Quote:
I'm not saying don't believe in djinn. I'm saying, nobody should fear that all the angels have gone back to Source and the djinn have taken over. That's fearful thinking and it's an unnecessary form of self-inflicted suffering.

I know you'll probably think I'm just being unkind. I'm not. I'd be remiss if I didn't point this out.

As I have said many times before no one will believe this or understand anything until it is to late if this is the truth. If I am wrong then I apologize but you will never hear this again from anyone else. I believe in the djinn as it is described by those here but have been giving the name others in the veil call them and that is sparteil. djinn is a man made name sparteil is the name of those that are truly familiar with them.

Quote:
There is no one truth in the universe. Reality is subjective - that is, in the eye of the beholder - and malleable like a holographic program under the control of a powerful computer. Belief is part of the operating system. Belief partly drives manifestation. What you believe - you get.

This goes for the djinn your god or the shadow people these truths are subjective, what you believe you get. I was extremely atheist before they started coming but now I am not sure what to believe. I am more leaning towards creationism more and more every day.

Powessy
Old 19-08-2015, 02:56 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Please Leave Me
i don't know about what or who you talking to
was just saying djinns are westernized name for Jinn
the arabic word to describe those entities
and saying their name is not spelled backward
the word is of arabic origins

and that those creatures are not fallen angels ..
never were angels they are different race created along side humans
with possession of free will like humans .. and unlike angels

Hello Please Leave Me

I am giving you the true name of the djinn not one made up by man. Djinn or sparteil they mean the same thing, one is man made the other is from those that know them. There possessed this is a fact but they are angels being controlled by human souls.

Powessy
Old 19-08-2015, 08:23 AM
Master
Quote:
This problem is simple they will enter into the souls mind and start to become you as they block you from ever becoming your true self. I talk to them all day and night long this is the truth they carry with them. Hundreds of them come through here every day being pulled apart and every one of them says the same thing in the programming of souls.
So are you a 'gateway' alter ?

Can you ask one if it has witnessed the angel prison Tartarus ? i am curios to know what it describes, especially the colours of ley lines and standing stones.

Quote:
This goes for the djinn your god or the shadow people these truths are subjective.
Have you witnessed the shadow people and wraiths ?

Quote:
I am giving you the true name of the djinn not one made up by man. Djinn or sparteil they mean the same thing
'sparteil' is still an alias though. Negative entities never give their true names. Take Shemyhaza (joint leader of the 200 fallen watchers) is an alias in Hebrew for Shem (name) - y (of) - haza (Power)

What class of djinn is Sparteil in because there are 5 types ?
Old 19-08-2015, 10:54 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Hello Please Leave Me

I am giving you the true name of the djinn not one made up by man. Djinn or sparteil they mean the same thing, one is man made the other is from those that know them. There possessed this is a fact but they are angels being controlled by human souls.

Powessy

your evidence ?
Old 19-08-2015, 11:15 AM
Suspended
Yeah I know you're only telling what you've been shown. :) Nothing wrong with that. That's not what I have a problem with. I have a problem with yet another person encouraging us to be afraid of invisible demons and messing with belief in a way that encourages fear.

Quote:
If you were to learn to become yourself inside of your higher mind...

And what story would unfold, exactly, if I learned to become myself inside my higher mind?

Quote:
...Vibrations, love, niceness, and all the things you believe that will raise you to the necessary levels...

I don't believe that.

Quote:
...you just have never met yourself true self.

Is this bit a philosophical general statement or is it directed at me?

Quote:
... every one of them says the same thing in the programming of souls.

Well I've heard a different story. From multiple sources ;)
Old 19-08-2015, 11:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Quote:
... every one of them says the same thing in the programming of souls.

Well I've heard a different story. From multiple sources ;)
Well i can back-up powessy because a angel said this to me once; "spirits possess varied knowledge or extent of knowledge to each individual, a spirit will attach to a human who matches them or conform the human to match them. interest in numerology > entity which functions in numerological knowledge."

Hence, the djinn will program the human spirit to conform to their style of play and activate hidden occult talents within the human mortal.

The angel continued with "there are two ways you could go with an experience like this...to become enamored with the occult or to use the knowledge to set the captives free in the name of Yahushua."
Old 19-08-2015, 12:44 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
"spirits possess varied knowledge or extent of knowledge to each individual, a spirit will attach to a human who matches them or conform the human to match them...there are two ways you could go with an experience like this...to become enamored with the occult or to use the knowledge to set the captives free in the name of Yahushua."

OK, but I think you've taken what this angel has said and applied your own meaning in the context of this thread.

How does that quote above suggest that evil djinn are taking over the angels??

It says 'attach itself,' which could mean many things.

This angel doesn't say anything about djinn programming people, or in fact, spirits programming people. 'Program' means to rewrite, to force a certain outcome. Conform just means...conform. Either by choice or not. The angel doesn't say spirits program people.

It doesn't even specify that it's a bad attachment, so much as a vibrational attraction. It certainly doesn't suggest we should be afraid, or that the djinn are taking over the angels or the humans or anyone else. It doesn't suggest being 'conformed' is permanent either.

It doesn't say anything about the spirit activating human occult talents either, it just suggests that some people would choose to become enamoured with the occult as a response to their experience.

The phrase 'conform a human' doesn't overtly suggest force or a lack of force, just that a human might conform for some reason which the angel doesn't specify. It advises you what to do – turn your attention towards God in the face of an 'experience' like this. Is an experience automatically the universal truth, or just an experience? Perhaps your angel would elaborate?

I mean, back up Powessy if you think he needs it (I'm not attacking him, by the way. I just have a problem with the nature of the belief he's sharing for various reasons. It's fearful and therefore it deserves a second perspective for the sake of others,) but I don't understand how you feel this backs up a fear-based message about negative, invisible entities taking over creation??