Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 29-08-2016, 11:33 AM
Experiencer
Exclamation Assaulted & Urinated On

Hi everyone

So I had a very disturbing dream that came out of nowhere.

I'll skip to the part where it all happened as the first part of the dream was normal. So I go to this building as I have to deliver something to a person, I get there and this lady is standing by the gate waiting to be let in (security stuff). She then asks if she can see my cell phone so I show her and she takes it (rather rudely) and doesn't give it back. The gate opens and we both go into this reception area.

There's a man sitting behind a desk, he's tall semi-tanned with brown hair, muscular and wore a white/champagne coloured suit. I tell him that I'm here to deliver something to a person that works here. I wasn't rude in any way but he just got angry and got up and walked over to me. He grabbed me and sort of pulled me outside by the main entrance where lots of people walk.

He then twisted my arm back (which was painful) and i fell to my knees. I remember screaming/crying and asking him to stop. I also called on the Prime Creator but to no effect. As I'm on my knees I felt something odd on my back. This guy was urinating on me! I remember feeling pretty hopeless. The dream ends shortly after that.

So what the hell was that?? It's not normal for me to have dreams like this. I did meditate before I went to bed and some odd things were happening around me. I could feel the energy around my hands, I also felt energy around my head which felt like a spiders web brushing past. Did this dream happen because I meditated??

Thoughts?
Old 29-08-2016, 04:30 PM
Ascender

When you meditate,you can go deep into your subconscious where lots of emotions are a hide and afraid to surface.I think you found one of these emotions and freed it in your dream so its all good.

I think the most important thing with dreams is to remember how you felt in the dream.....the visions can be important too but I think with your dream the emotions you felt were important.

You felt the emotions of humiliation and hoplessness and probably some more so you FREED those emotions from your subconscious by feeling them.

Keep on meditating
Old 29-08-2016, 05:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Is there someone in your life that has disrespected you, or disrespected and hurt you in the past and you never really opened up about it? I would look into that past experience, maybe possible energy your still harboring from a past experience. Meditation can resurface a lot of past wounds...
Old 29-08-2016, 09:06 PM
Experiencer
Now that I think about it, it does seem like it was subconscious but wow, how mean of it to do that. Regarding if it was someone who hurt me in the past, no one has hurt me that much that my mind wants to torture me for it. Or, maybe I'm denying it, i dont know.
Old 29-08-2016, 09:14 PM
Seeker
Maybe it's just powerlessness, is there a situation in your life which seems so unfair and you want to change it but you're powerless and you feel you have no control over the situation. someone in a position of authority, over which you have no power. also it could mean someone thrash talking about you behind your back (urinating on your back)
Old 29-08-2016, 09:27 PM
Experiencer

A typical anxiety dream denoting that you worry in your waking hours about appearing to be or indeed feeling worthless. As far as I can immediately gather .
Old 29-08-2016, 11:05 PM
Master
Dogs urinate on things to mark their territory.

That seems to be what that was about. Strangely.
Old 30-08-2016, 03:00 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Sounds as though you are losing a battle against satan or your lower self.

My advice would be to change whatever it is you are doing in your life. And move towards a better path.