Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 11-04-2011, 09:04 PM
10C

Yes, I would like to meet some earth angels here. I know that I am an earth angel. You don't feel better than others, if anything you often seem goofier to others. It is like you have two lives in one and dual power. You are given strength when it is divinely warranted, and the rest of the time, you might seem very just the opposite and non-menacing. Animals will lick you, babies will stare at you. You have different motivations than your earth family, who are probably the ones who will feel you are just peculiar... You never really fit in, but people are always attracted to your light, because you bring peace. It is hard to explain. I am not a do gooder to gain a reward, you don't feel desire for the physical, although you yearn for the spiritual, so you live your life thinking of best outcomes, for others, and you do it naturally.
People do take away your energy and sometimes you feel drained. You get thrown into various assignments or scenarios where you don't know why you are there at times, but then it becomes clearer that you have served a purpose. Sometimes you are there only to remind people of the light, sometimes you don't even know it has happened until it is done. The one thing that I do notice, is that over time you do feel tired, and at times need to be alone or look for your own kind. I have been blessed and have had several other EAs as close friends and been able to spend precious time with them until they were called in or left this earthly plane. So now they visit in dreams. I am looking for other EAs and would love to find some here.
I guess I knew something was different when I would see or wake up at 333 or later at 444. It was happening tooo often and since I was very young.
I know you are out there, so chime in whenever and we can chat.
Love and Prayers,
10C
Old 11-04-2011, 09:11 PM
10C

Looking for other Earth Angels...

Yes, I would like to meet some earth angels here. I know that I am an earth angel. You don't feel better than others, if anything you often seem goofier to others. It is like you have two lives in one, and dual power. You are given strength when it is divinely warranted, and the rest of the time, you might seem just the opposite and just awkward. Animals will lick you, babies will stare at you, and if you ever try to do something wrong, well it will be total mud on your face, and you learn that very early. You have different motivations than your earth family, who are probably the ones who will feel you are just peculiar... You never really fit in, but people are always attracted to your light, because you bring peace. It is hard to explain. I am not a do gooder to gain a reward, you don't feel desire for the physical, although you yearn for the spiritual, so you live your life thinking of best outcomes, for others, and you do it naturally.
People do take away your energy and sometimes you feel very drained. You get thrown into various assignments or scenarios where you don't know why you are there at times, but then it becomes clearer that you have served a purpose. Sometimes you are there only to remind people of the light, sometimes you don't even know it has happened until it is done. The one thing that I do notice, is that over time you do feel tired, and at times need to be alone or look for your own kind. I have been blessed and have had several other EAs as close friends and been able to spend precious time with them until they were called in or left this earthly plane. So now they visit in dreams. I am looking for other EAs and would love to find some here.
I guess I knew something was different when I would see or wake up at 333 or later at 444. It was happening tooo often and since I was very young.
I know you are out there, so chime in whenever and we can chat.
Love and Prayers,
10C
Old 12-04-2011, 01:36 AM
Master
i see 333 and 444 all the time, my understanding is they are dna codes or messages from angels and guides.. what do you think the numbers are conveying?

oh and to answer question, i was told i was one but not sure that i am, sorry
Old 12-04-2011, 09:56 AM
10C

Angel1 In answer to your question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
i see 333 and 444 all the time, my understanding is they are dna codes or messages from angels and guides.. what do you think the numbers are conveying?

oh and to answer question, i was told i was one but not sure that i am, sorry
333 — The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin and Yogananda.

444 — Thousands of angels surround you at this moment, loving and supporting you. You have a very strong and clear connection with the angelic realm, and are an Earth angel yourself. You have nothing to fear—all is well.

555 — Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being “positive” or “negative” since all change is but a natural part of life’s flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continuing seeing and feeling yourself to be at peace.

666 — Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between Heaven and Earth. Like the famous, “Sermon on the Mount” the angels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your material and emotional needs will be met as a result.

777 — The angels applaud you… “congratulations, you’re on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true.” This is an extremely positive sign and you should also expect more miracles to occur.

888 — A phase of your life is about to end, and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional career or relationship phase. It also means there is light at the end of the tunnel. In addition it means, The crops are ripe. Don’t wait to pick and enjoy them. In other words, don’t procrastinate in making your move or enjoying the fruits of your labor.

875 — The changes you’re making have put you on the right path for manifesting abundance in all ways.

999 — Get to work, Lightworker! The world needs your Divine life purpose right now. Fully embark upon your sacred mission without delay or hesitation.

000 — A reminder you are one with God, and to feel the presence of your Creator’s love within you. Also it is a sign that a situation has gone full circle.

Four-digit Numbers

To interpret the meaning of four-digit numbers, break the number sequence into three digits and read that interpretation. Then, add the last digit’s interpretation to know the meaning of the entire sequence. For instance, to interpret 2048, begin with the first three digits: 204, and read its interpretation:

204 — God and the angels ask for your patience. Stay filled with faith that your prayers have been heard and are answered.

Then, read interpretation of the last of the four digits in 2048, which is 8:

8 — Know that financial abundance is coming to you now.

Put these two interpretations together and you have the meaning of 2048: God and the angels ask for your patience. Stay filled with faith that your prayers have been heard and are answered. Financial abundance is coming to you now.

Summarizing these combined interpretations, then, 2048 means: “Heaven assures you that your money needs will be supplied. Have patience.”

From "The Angel Numbers" book which can be very helpful, and you can find it at B&N.
It was written by D. Virtue. Small pink dictionary of sorts.
L&P, 10C

Last edited by 10C : 12-04-2011 at 12:40 PM.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:59 AM
10C

Sorry the more complete post follows (meant to delete # 31). I didn't even realize I had posted twice. Yes, some of us are more goofy than others. Angel kisses, 10C

Last edited by 10C : 12-04-2011 at 12:38 PM.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:32 AM
10C

Saluditos! Hello, hello.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Am I the only Angel here ??
Hey there,
Have to laugh, I noticed you posted at 02-18-2011, 04:44 AM!!!
Ah well, that's a sign for sure.
I am returning to the forum, having had a time out for major life changes after 2009, and back again, in search of EAs to relate to.
I am in a holding pattern of sorts, since the amount of chores often becomes a bit much to deal with, and I need a breather.
Just wanted to say hi there, and let you know how happy I am to meet you, at least here on the forum.
Encantada,
10C
Old 12-04-2011, 10:42 AM
Master
10C, when you refer to yourself as Earth angel, do you say with this, you originate in the angelic realm? Your background is angelic?

111 - Ensure that Divine Purpose is driving your action
222 - Aspects of your manifestations are coming into reality
333 - Divinity is mantling and guiding you
444 - Connections to our true self being realized
555 - Beware, the upcoming end will give room for a new beginning.
666 - Seeking balance in all aspects of existence will ensure an effortless progress and transition.
777 - glorious developments are in the making, stay on your intended path and the fruits of toil are there for you.
888 - A point has been reached where divine integration can be achieved.
999 - I AM having realized this stage of development, that will bring me within the realm of no return.
000 - Who are you connected to?
This number will indicate, you are operating entirely through your higher self.

These numbers where given to me by my divine self.
Not dissimilar to Doreen's only with the focus: you are god also,
all you need is provided by your Self. There is no need for "powerful" entities to do it for you.
Hallelujah
Old 12-04-2011, 12:30 PM
10C

Very personal experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
10C, when you refer to yourself as Earth angel, do you say with this, you originate in the angelic realm? Your background is angelic?

111 - Ensure that Divine Purpose is driving your action
222 - Aspects of your manifestations are coming into reality
333 - Divinity is mantling and guiding you
444 - Connections to our true self being realized
555 - Beware, the upcoming end will give room for a new beginning.
666 - Seeking balance in all aspects of existence will ensure an effortless progress and transition.
777 - glorious developments are in the making, stay on your intended path and the fruits of toil are there for you.
888 - A point has been reached where divine integration can be achieved.
999 - I AM having realized this stage of development, that will bring me within the realm of no return.
000 - Who are you connected to?
This number will indicate, you are operating entirely through your higher self.

These numbers where given to me by my divine self.
Not dissimilar to Doreen's only with the focus: you are god also,
all you need is provided by your Self. There is no need for "powerful" entities to do it for you.
Hallelujah
Dear Rah,
I can only tell you of my own life experience. As a child, I did not really feel my physical presence as much as my spiritual or angelic. I felt totally engulfed in light, and as if in a bubble. I had an encounter with my Angel Guides early in life. As I grew older, I began to feel the energy flow out of me consistently, and often felt fatigued afterwards. The older I got, the more situations would arise, where I had to assist others to regain balance or peace. One of my friends said " You are the easiest person to please." Since EAs don't really confine their goals to gaining worldly pleasures.
My earth family, was not always very happy or understanding. Sometimes you can help others much more than your own relatives. I have a younger brother, who did actually learn a lot, but also accepted that I had to be the way I was. He has been very kind and helpful himself. At times, I am sure they all found my life a bit peculiar in events that came and went. My father was aware of the 333s that I witnessed constantly, and my early insistence not to wear a watch. He actually asked me if I knew what it meant, but I had very little clues and neither did he. Some relatives could also be very manipulative of my easier going nature, and sometimes the best thing I could do for them was keep a distance.
I suppose that is why I am seeking out other EAs, because at times it can be very tiring. Your life is just a conduit, in a great sense, and the human relationships you have are often very one-sided. You tend to be the giver and rarely the receiver, although your Guardians are always watching over you, so that you are not abandoned, although you may find yourself in strange circumstances. I have a couple of friends who were aware of the EA quality, while others just felt better around me, and would state that they always felt comforted, without knowing why. The three EAs that I was closest with, left the earthly plane in the last three years, so I am on my own now in a way, although I still feel their love.
Sometimes, you need to have someone to relate to, since most will find your life experiences way to hard to fathom.
I have no doubt that your number messages are just as valuable to you. I began searching for the meaning of mine in 2006, and when I read D. Virtue's books many things fell into place. Even more than the numbers messages. I could finally accept the reality of who I am with a bit more understanding.
It finally all made sense, at least to me.
Light and Warmth, 10C
Old 13-04-2011, 08:43 PM
10C

Hi there,
I am still keeping watch of this thread.
Hope that someone will reply.
So if any EAs are out there still, this would be a great place to
chat.
Love and Prayers,
10C
Old 13-04-2011, 11:27 PM
Master
thanks for posting numbers

if i am an earth angel i want to retire lol! i hate being so sensitive to everything and everyone around me!