Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spiritual Forums' Articles

Old 04-11-2023, 09:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadMedium
I once had a prolonged perception of God being everything, space, matter, Tao, spirit. Maybe those theosophists fell short.

Do tell us more!
Old 07-11-2023, 04:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
Blessings Unseeking seeker I too have observed the flicker. Thanks for your
insightful words.
When you saw the flicker, was there an immediate activation in any energy centre within? Or perhaps a wisdom download?
Old 07-11-2023, 10:26 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
When you saw the flicker, was there an immediate activation in any energy centre within? Or perhaps a wisdom download?
Blessings Unseeking Seeker for your question, it was a wisdom upload from
my deep blanket of ignorance, plus a activation within the crown chakra.

blessings michael.
Old 07-11-2023, 10:53 AM
Master
@ Michael ~ hmmm, that’s what I thought. In my case, in one flicker, my palms and soles of fee5 were instantly energised and have remained so till today. During the more recent second occurrence, my wrists were energised.

I’ve not come across any reference to this ‘flicker of space’ in any scripture, other than an oblique reference somewhere. You’re the first person who has felt something similar to what I have.

In fact, I’ve seen this flicker several times, revealing a soft white shimmering light behind it, signalling that space is a veil.
Old 07-11-2023, 02:40 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
@ Michael ~ hmmm, that’s what I thought. In my case, in one flicker, my palms and soles of fee5 were instantly energised and have remained so till today. During the more recent second occurrence, my wrists were energised.

I’ve not come across any reference to this ‘flicker of space’ in any scripture, other than an oblique reference somewhere. You’re the first person who has felt something similar to what I have.

In fact, I’ve seen this flicker several times, revealing a soft white shimmering light behind it, signalling that space is a veil.

Blessings Unseeking Seeker Yes I too have seen a soft white shimmering light
space is indeed a veil. and behind it ISHWARA-SHIVA.?

regards michael
Old 07-11-2023, 08:33 PM
Master
Interesting.

When I was immersed in deeper awakenings of the crown, I experienced an invasive force (supporting me) but because of the extreme psychosis and craziness of that time, my post traumatic processing, described it as an entity taking over me. In fact most of those direct experiences of that entity were so overlayed it was ‘everything’ .. but of course in my perceived separation, I described it as I needed. In hindsight I realise now and can see it through what your describing. The filament of light were part of this process but again my separation was only gaining glimpses and in the feeling body most often so the division and nature if such experiences, were a little skewed in my descriptions at the time and coming through them.
Old 08-11-2023, 07:21 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Interesting.
When I was immersed in deeper awakenings of the crown, I experienced an invasive force (supporting me) but because of the extreme psychosis and craziness of that time, my post traumatic processing, described it as an entity taking over me. In fact most of those direct experiences of that entity were so overlayed it was ‘everything’ .. but of course in my perceived separation, I described it as I needed.
Blessings JUSTbe
Thanks for your post, I can identify with your experiences,

regards michael
Old 11-01-2024, 11:33 PM
Guide

Space Is An Entity

Space is an entity that produces an infinite variety of Facades of Forms
this whole universe is chocker block full of ENTIFIED Facades of form.

Space is a living infinite ocean that has the intelligence to provide the
exact vehicle that this projected life form needs, with us human beings
we are each IN-FORMED by this entity to the exact degree needed.

Space can be seen as that of ISHWARA the begotten son not made of
Brahman, who is this entity is which we all dwell within and have our being.

ISHWARA is lord of the universe and master of NOTHING.

blessings michael.
Old 30-01-2024, 07:11 AM
Nobody 444

What is an entity?

This is a word I only reserved for my GOD.

I guess we must look at life and identify spiritually that everything is alive. Space is alive as the suns and moons and planets are alive. Then can we look at space as the body. What is this entity if it is not the body what is in the body if it is an entity? The organs in us each have purpose and life. Each planet sun and partial of dust sings inside the body of life. Space is not empty nor is it nothingness. It is full of life and space itself is alive like our body is alive. As it is carrying inside of it all the other forms of life.

If you want my definition of what I feel an entity is this would be intelligent energy. My GOD is an entity of pure intelligent energy. There is no real form to the entity. The entity is perfect. I do realize in science many things can be classified an entity but truthfully are they really entities?

I do not believe a true entity can be so easily classified. And if classification is easy then I think you may not be looking at an entity. Is a spirit an entity? if it is how are we classifying what is entity. To me spirit is spirit no mystery no belief system needed. Is it an entity if we do not understand it? Is that what makes it an entity? And if I understand the entity, is it still an entity to me? As I said this word I reserve for my GOD and my GOD only.

To conclude our space is the material plain of existence and this plain contains life. We live on a plain a dimension separated from other space or dimensions, and each is a plain of existence. If I talk about the ethereal plain of existence, am I speaking about a new entity? I do not think so. This is just my observation in life. You should study the various plains of existence and look at that space. Each plain is different and so is the space in the plain. It is true. Our space is not the same space as the ethereal plain. The space in the ethereal plain is not the same space that is inside the Astral plain.

When your studies include other plains, I think you will sort this out. I think you will come to a better conclusion as to what space maybe to you. Hopefully you will find clarity in this matter.

I enjoyed your post.
Old 30-01-2024, 10:40 AM
Administrator
An Entity is something that is used in spirituality as an entity connection or it can be used like a business
you have different offices in one building but they are all different entities they are all separate

good read again MICHAEL

Namaste