Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-12-2010, 09:38 PM
mystic purple

What or who am i?

Hi im new not sure if this is the right place to post this so apoligies.

I was wondering if someone could help or give me some guidance as my head is spinning and not sure which way to turn or go about things.

This may be long winded so i'll try to make it as quick as possible.

The begining of 2010 i attended a development class with a friend, it was to support her as i always knew she had a gift and been advising her for years to develop.

We all had to take a photo of a person that passed and we each had to do try and pick something up from each others photos.
I wanted the world to swallow me up as i had no idea what i was doing and no idea what to say so i firstly apoligised to the whole group advising them that i had never done anything like "this" before so sorry if i get it wrong.

So i slightly glanced at the photo closed my eyes and held it between my hands and straight away got feelings, names and a month of this person. Everything i had said was right the feelings i was getting were explaining how this person had passed on. So you can understand how shocked i was when the owner confirmed everything for me.
The following week i attended again and once again i mananged to hold belongings of another person and once again the owner confirmed everything for me.

Sadly the circle closed but before it did the organiser adviced me that i am clairsentaince.

So with stops and starts (personal life getting in the way) i tried to develop and found that i can at times pick up on things by holding someones belongings say like a ring etc

During the course of the year i accomplished my reiki 1 &2 and eventually became reiki master

Now heres the thing, every single time i use reiki i can read the customer not with spirits but read them as a person, pick up on things sense things im listning with whats been said to me in my head and every single time im right.

I use crystals alot also i cant get through the day without having crystals around me. I can always tell when i havent.

i have only just managed to meet 2 of my spirit guides 1 is a wolf who follows me everywhere through meditation and someone who i think going by his uniform is from the civil war. But i can never see is face of get names.

What im asking is how to i advance with my development? im confused as to what im supposed to be doing or what i can do, all these new things kick in and i seem to be at first base with everything, i was with a friend one night in her house and she asked me if i could pick someone up (spirit) then all of a sudden i was describing this lady to her and then i kind of ended up giving her a reading everything i was saying was right,

Thats the first time that has ever happened to me and would to develop with that, being able to help someone with reiki means alot to me its nice to know that someone can walk away from me feeling so much better than what they did when they walked in.

This year has been a massive turn around for me im walking through life now so much better than i was this time last year. My eyes are wide open to a whole new world and i would never turn back from it. I just need some sort of guidance to develop on what ever it is im supposed to be doing

many thanks in advance and i hope it makes sense.
Old 28-12-2010, 10:32 PM
Ivy

It sounds like you pick up on energies.

Its just a thought, and it sounds like you want to follow a working spiritualist path (for want of a better word - sorry)...but its worth remembering, that you dont have to do anything with it - its just who you are.
Old 29-12-2010, 04:53 AM
Ciqala

Your intuition is developed, mystic purple, you have revealed so yourself, you know what is going on and can pick up on many things, about other people, and situations, so you can easily turn that inward to yourself. Do not doubt who you are, and your talents, because the answer of guidance, to show you what you need to do, where you need to go, is already inside of you. Pay attention to what you feel you should do. If you feel you need more guidance, than yourself, and your spirit guides, and the universe, then seek out a teacher, make sure it is someone you trust.
But truthfully, you can guide yourself, and you can learn anything you need to know, with the guidance of your inner self, the universe and your spirit guides. You are in the right direction you need to be in, that is what it sounds like to me, and you have accomplished many things already.
This site is very helpful to learn from, many people on here can teach you many things, just by reading threads, or by posting more questions. For example, you may be interested in strengthening your connection with the wolf, and man you speak of - and chances are you have more spirit guides waiting for you. There is lots of good advice on how to communicate better with them around here.
I personally advise, delving deeper into meditation, because that seems to help everything.
Anyways, i wish you the best on your journey, and i am sure everything will fall into place just as it should be, as that is how things go!
Old 29-12-2010, 09:34 AM
Serenity Bear

I would always advise someone who wants to learn more to find a really good teacher. The reasons why I say this, and yes I know you can develope on your own, is that a teacher can help you in ways your guides cant.

If you get problems they can easily guide you through them, and tell you why things happen, which isnt always forthcoming from spirit.

They will be able to assess your true level of development and guide you to other areas if need be, or help you to find other people in which to share your development.

Circles arent just about your own development, but about getting a group of like minded together and have a great time. You end up very much like family.

I would head of to the local Spiritualist Church and attend their open circle for a bit to see if you feel ok, if so then hopefully they will invite you into their development classes.

The problem with finding a good teacher outside a church organisation is there are a lot of people setting up as tutors who simply dont have any experience in the subject. I know of one man who was told he was a healer, never had any experience in it, and promptly set himself up to teach the subject, and yes there was serious problems with serious fall out for those being taught and for the young man in question. This not only can cause mental, emotional but physical problems for those who dabble without any experience to know what to do and what not to.

From what you have said your pretty much on your way - readng energies from photographs can be hard for some, reiki is an awesome for energy work, and crystal are an awesome focus item.

I also recommend meditation, it just takes ten minutes on a daily basis. It takes a long time (years) to get good at it, so dont worry about stuff going on in the early stages and keep with it.
Old 29-12-2010, 03:26 PM
Summerland

mystic purple, I can only tell you of my experience with Reiki when I do treatments. I will pick up on things that are going on in the persons life that are usually bothering the person on such a deep level that they aren't 'aware' of it. And it is usually these deeply buried problems that are causing the physical manifestation of pain or illness. I just call it a 'knowing'. It is something that the source of the Reiki power feels that we need to know to help the person. Unfortunately it often freaks out the person when you mention it. Eventually you will be able to just walk by a person and know if something is wrong.(if you haven't already) When you ask they will look at you oddly, but it will never be off target.
Old 29-12-2010, 03:32 PM
Greenslade

My trainer at development classes was always keen to emphasise one point - "only you can develop you". I don't believe there is such a thing as a wrong Path because every Path we take has something to show us - it just depends on whether or not you recognise it. Even a so-called wrong Path can tell you it's not where you need to be and can set you on the so-called right Path. Perhaps you have all you need for now, you have what you have. Now might be the time to develop rather than learn. It also sounds to me like Reiki is where you need to be, so where can you take it?
Old 29-12-2010, 07:49 PM
mystic purple

Thankyou so much for your replies, its put things in perspective for me and i appreciate all your help. Ive been to spiritualist churches before along time ago and i was always the one sat in the corner (again supporting a friend) im going to see if i can find a more private circle or tutor and practice more on my meditation.
I love everything about finding myself and helping others its one exciting journey that i would never have thought in a million years that i could be part of, and im so thankful to be allowed to be part of it.

Will update with any further developments

xxx
Old 31-12-2010, 11:17 AM
Gauss

Hi there!

If you have a wolf following you, please take precaution. PM me and I can tell you a little about my experiences with such things and what I did.
Old 31-12-2010, 11:37 AM
Master
Because wolf is a teacher and pathfinder, he comes when we need guidance in our lives. Those who have a Wolf Totem will move on to teach others about sacredness and spirituality. Wolf can also teach how to balance the responsibility of family needs and not to lose one's personal identity.
Wolf teaches us to develop strength and confidence in our decisions. He shows we will learn to trust our insights once we learn how to value our inner voice. This wisdom keeps us from inappropriate action. If wolf appears in your life examine where you need to develop more confidence and if you need more balance between friends, family, and yourself.

I trust that wolf will stay by you until you develop the understanding to stay grounded and to not lose yourself in all the 'bright lights' excitement of the spiritual way. One must learn to walk the middle way...to be able to bring your teachings into practical daily life. Wolf protects its 'family' ...showing you the way to incorporate and not to get lost in it all.
Have you butterflies around you?