Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 07-10-2010, 07:29 PM
Rumar

X-Men Origins: Wolverine 2

Yeah... first one was good but they're making Wolverine the main focus when he really wasn't in X-Men.
http://forum.dvdtalk.com/movie-talk/...lues-crew.html
Quote:
McQuarrie takes on 'Wolverine'
'Usual Suspects' scribe worked on first 'X-Men'
By MICHAEL FLEMING

Christopher McQuarrie has been tapped by 20th Century Fox to write the sequel to "X-Men Origins: Wolverine," the film that Hugh Jackman is developing to reprise his role as razor-clawed protag Logan.

The studio hasn't yet determined timing or whether Gavin Hood will return as director. McQuarrie has a history with "X-Men," as he worked on the first film with director Bryan Singer but didn't take a credit.

He pitched his take several days ago for a storyline that is set in Japan and based on the Chris Claremont-Frank Miller comicbook series "The Samurai." Story centers on Logan's evolution into a samurai.

Jackman is producing with John Palermo and Lauren Shuler Donner. McQuarrie most recently scripted and produced "Valkyrie."

-------------------------------

So are we to expecting to see Yukio, the Silver Samurai and Lady Mariko?

For those that are not knowledgeable of the 4 issue run by Claremont and Miller.... click here, bub!
Old 07-10-2010, 10:23 PM
Lostgirl

I think maybe they are taking all of it a little too far haha!

I think the film was good but needs to be left now! A bit like alot of the films coming out such as Pirate of the Carribean (excuse the poor spelling its late :) ) the films were good as a trilogy but they are taking it way too far a bringing out a fourth film!

Sometimes things need to be left alone In my opinion anyways!
Old 15-10-2010, 02:46 PM
Honey mead

So is that supposed to be a prequel to the prequel? Good grief!
Old 19-10-2010, 11:01 PM
Mountain-Goat

Am not a fan of the X Men movies, haven't seen the 3rd one, but thoroughly got right into the the Wolverine one.
Different director and writer would be the reason.
Old 20-10-2010, 12:25 AM
Royalite

I really enjoyed the X-men movies though I was really disappointed when Professor X died. I was hoping they'd make another movie where they revived him

Wolverine being the center of the movie....didn't mind too much as Hugh is hot to me. lol But I really don't think having a part 2 to the Wolverine movie is...interesting. Prolly more enticing to look at the other characters, ya know?
Old 22-10-2010, 12:19 AM
Royalite

OMG am I a thread killer? lol

Who here would like them to make another X-men movie?
Old 23-10-2010, 08:01 PM
Rumar

Third one was a joke, some of it was cool but majority of the movie was poorly plotted out and poorly handled. I liked some of the actors they chose for certain characters but like I said, story needed a big boost. I liked the Wolverine movie but too much focus in him, I liked wolverine a lot growing up but not THAT much where I want a movie trilogy AND a couple of other movies to focus on him. That's too much, I liked Nightcrawler and Bishop the most.
Old 28-10-2010, 08:04 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamist
OMG am I a thread killer? lol

Who here would like them to make another X-men movie?
Yeah, it's all about you ! ~laughs~
In the context of how you asked the question, I would not like for them to make another X men.

More movies of this genre I would like to see...
Watchmen.
Hellboy.
The hulk.
Mystery Men.
Iron Man - haven't seen Ironman 2 yet, so can't evaluate.
Batman Begins. Yeah yeah, they made the Dark Knight, but they so lost the beauty of the first one.
I cringed through Dark Knight, apart from the brlliance of Heath Ledger.

Last edited by Mountain-Goat : 28-10-2010 at 08:08 PM.
Old 28-10-2010, 08:06 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
I liked the Wolverine movie but too much focus in him
A movie about Wolverine...and they focused too much on Wolverine ? ~haar~