Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 18-08-2019, 09:02 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Nothing wrong with having angels some do some don't have them. It's a matter of love tis all. Whether you love them or not. If you don't love them they wont be there for you. That's about that. Amen

There have been moments when I could have died or hospitalised, such as one time I overdosed on alcohol and fainted, although nothing happened. So in this case, should I praise the dumb luck instead of angels?
Old 18-08-2019, 09:18 AM
Master
Drugs and alcohol are keeping you into the 'lower vibrations',so don't expect angelics to hear your call.Most likely is to get parasited.(Trust me,i've been there).
By the way,if you really want to meet with them,you can use the system from 'a modern angelic grimoire' by rufus opus.You can find it on the book section.
Or if you want to get your feet wet the easy way,try ''the miracle of new avatar power''.

The second one,is about connecting with your own 'power' and shape it to manifest your desires,by the aid of angelics.
Old 18-08-2019, 11:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
There have been moments when I could have died or hospitalised, such as one time I overdosed on alcohol and fainted, although nothing happened. So in this case, should I praise the dumb luck instead of angels?

I had an incident in which if I didn't listen to my 'voice', I would have been murdered.

Right in the 'middle of a battle', my 'voice' told me to look inside an extra large disposable cup of coffee, which I did.
That 'message' provided me the tool (in this case the half cup of boiling coffee) which I used on 1 of 4 men wielding machetes.

Previously, 'my voice' had told me to buy coffee, which I did.
I was not going to drink the coffee...... so I bought the largest cup available.
When the clerk started to put a cover on my coffee, I started to tell the clerk not to
but 'my voice' said let 'her put the cover on the coffee", which I did.

Next, I was walking down the street with my coffee I was not going to drink.
The coffee was so hot I had to transfer it back and forth from one hand to the other.

Next a motorcycle pulled up very slowly with 2 young men on it. The motorcycle's light was turned off.

'My voice' told me to turn around and I noticed another motorcycle with two people aboard it pulling up to the curb.

Slowly, but slowly all four men surrounded me and quickly pulled out their machetes.

All I could do was look at the number two's machete.
The blade had a brownish red substance on it. Later on I would
meet the first victim of these 4 men and listen to the doctor tell him he was HIV positive.

Realizing what was on the machete blade, I threw the cup of coffee into the first guy's face.

That is when 'my voice' told me to look into the cup again. Nobody in their
right mind would do this when their life is at stake, but that is what I did.

The cup was half full. Remember the cover on the coffee? the number two chap got the cover and half of the coffee.
Seeing a half cup of boiling coffee, I threw the remaining coffee into number one's face and I was able to escape.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 18-08-2019, 12:50 PM
Master
amazing real life story that bigjohn - comes to mind why the voice didn't say stay in the shop or leave in another direction - but things happen for a reason, and if you hadn't been there defending yourself in the street, then it would have been another innocent person getting attacked. So the voice and you saved your life and possibly another. thanks for sharing this...
Old 18-08-2019, 02:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
amazing real life story that bigjohn - comes to mind why the voice didn't say stay in the shop or leave in another direction - but things happen for a reason, and if you hadn't been there defending yourself in the street, then it would have been another innocent person getting attacked. So the voice and you saved your life and possibly another. thanks for sharing this...

During that time period, I had a business and that business was run by a manager.
The manager was having unbelievable problems with the store's POS (Point of Sale) computer.
The problems were so serious she was going to quit if the computer could not be fixed!

Great!

At that time, I was living abut 8500 miles away!
The earliest it would take me to get back would be several days at a very substantial expense.

Now what?

The time distance was 14 hours.
So I decided to contact the store's computer via my computer in my apartment to the computer in the store.

Great idea!

TIMELINE
I looked at my e-mails late that afternoon and got the bad news. I believe it was about 9 PM on a Wednesday.
At the store, it was about 7 AM on a Tuesday. I decided to hook up to the store with my computer in my apartment.

Just as I was ready to hook up to the store's computer, the apartment's complex WI-FI went down.

GREAT!

This meant I had to go to an cafe internet shop. Being it was already late, I decided to go to an area of
the city in which the internet cafes would still be open.

At the internet cafe, I was able to hook up to the store's computer.

I had a real good anti-virus program which I ran about 6-8 times. The store computer was loaded with viruses.

I did some other things and made sure the computer was fully functional.

Then I decided to return to my apartment. I took a bus, and as I got of the bus, that
is when 'my voice' began guiding me thru the events that happened that saved my life.

I got hurt.
The bandits never laid a hand or blade on me, but I did get hurt from running away.
I only ran a few steps when I fractured the second, third and fourth metatarsals
in my left foot. I went down hard
and severely injured my right shoulder. I let out one big scream as I rolled over on my back.
The bandits looked up the street and then got back on their motorcycles and left.
I suspect in the confusion,that the bandits might have thought they 'got' me.
They left without robbing me.

The bandits did rob another person before me.
They got his money. It appears they wanted more. They cut him on both sides of his neck
and then brought a machete down on his head and left him in an unconscious state on the sidewalk.
He came into the hospital after me. He was caked in dry blood. We thought he was dead.
They cleaned him up. X-rayed, etc. and got him in a stable condition. He did not know his name nor showed
any interaction when a doctor came in and told him he was HIV positive.

As for me, my insurance would pay everything for me except the first $50.00.
My insurance paid nothing.
The bill was only $40.00.
At first, the hospital was only going to charge only 75 cents...........

LESSONS LEARNED

Later on, I did return to the store. Before I got there, one male employee quit.
I did more research about the computer. The computer got infected with viruses after somebody did a google
search "how to **** the government".
Later on, I received a letter from a northern state asking for employment status, hourly wage, etc. of the employee that quit.
It turned out he had been on the lamb for a long time. Why? He was behind on child support.
From the homeless people I have talked to lately, it seems being behind on child support is the main reason why
many are homeless.

As for me, a few days ago I picked up a new pair of shoes my insurance paid for. Last year my insurance
paid for the shoes in which the provider wanted over $1300.00 but the insurance was able to reduce
the bill to a little over $300.00. My cost: nothing.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Last edited by Clover : 18-08-2019 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Please use 1 thread. This is a Discussion forum. If sharing additional content please create new thread
Old 18-08-2019, 06:34 PM
Master
Quote:

If you don't have love for angels they won't be there for you. Same as family and friends. Amen
Old 18-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
If you don't have love for angels they won't be there for you. Same as family and friends. Amen

Thanks for the message. Angels are supposed to represent God, and God is unconditional love (so they say). So that only confirms that there is no such thing as unconditional love and that God is a total, hypocritical

Last edited by Clover : 19-08-2019 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Swearing not allowed. Use mindful language, thanks. Staff
Old 18-08-2019, 10:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Drugs and alcohol are keeping you into the 'lower vibrations',so don't expect angelics to hear your call.Most likely is to get parasited.(Trust me,i've been there).
By the way,if you really want to meet with them,you can use the system from 'a modern angelic grimoire' by rufus opus.You can find it on the book section.
Or if you want to get your feet wet the easy way,try ''the miracle of new avatar power''.

The second one,is about connecting with your own 'power' and shape it to manifest your desires,by the aid of angelics.

It's just outright hilarious how angels, who are supposed to be higher and more powerful than humans, struggle with getting into contact with a single lowly human. I guess angels are really weak and useless?
Old 18-08-2019, 10:57 PM
Master
I guess they will tell you some people do not have Guardian Angels.

I wonder what the criteria is for that?

Old 18-08-2019, 11:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Thanks for the message. Angels are supposed to represent God, and God is unconditional love (so they say). So that only confirms that there is no such thing as unconditional love and that God is a total, hypocritical a.hole.

Good on you for venting. Even god can make mistakes that's why he isn't here. Because he stuffed up and had to face the consequences of his own actions. I think he's learnt his lesson by now. You reap what you sow god. Amen.
Closed Thread