Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-02-2017, 08:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Time traveling (to the past)

This is ridiculous and I can't believe that I'm writing this. I already know that I will likely find no solution. But here it is. This is not a troll post. But if this is against the rules, I have no issues with it being removed.

My life has become literally unbearable. I've got bunch of health problems (physical and psychological), family problems, and finantial problems. I have tried everything to resolve it (bunch of doctors, psychiatrists, praying, meditation, exercising, healthy food...), nothing worked. I have come to the conclusion that my only hope is something, well, sort of paranormal: to travel back in time and fix some things. So, if anyone has any ideas as to how that might work, please share it here. I don't expect a miracle or a ground-breaking reveal. The best I can hope for is some ideas and some hope. The problem is, I feel that my time is running out. Heck, given my heart problems and kidney problems, anxiety, depression, and balanitis that keeps returning despite all the creams and antibiotics, I may not even make it till tomorrow. I know you have no obligation to help me. I could list all the good things that I would do if only I could improve my own life, but I know you won't believe me, and that I can't really guarantee that. I won't be mad at you for not helping me, and I am so sorry for probably upsetting/disturbing many of you.

I know time traveling is more of a scientific thing. But with that many ghost seeings, theories about spirits, aliens, etc., a paranormal way of traveling through time seems hardly impossible. Has anyone experienced that? Does anyone have any ideas aboout how to accomplish that? This is simply my last chance. Peace.