Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 07-09-2013, 12:44 AM
Knower
Anxiety in my lower stomach area

In the last few days I have been having an anxious feeling in my stomach area. I am sure it is somehow related to messages I receive from spirits. I meditate alot and this usually calls me but it is also when spirits come through and the last couple days it is when I meditate or am about to sleep when it is the worst. It is causing indigestion problems. I am a bit unsettled about accepting this new found ability I have and am sure it is tied to the anxiety. I usually feel anxiety or anxiuosness in my chest I wonder why in the lower stomach area. Any thoughts?
Old 07-09-2013, 05:34 PM
Knower

It sounds like your chakras may need to be balanced. Especially your sacral, solar plexis and heart. Also make sure you are grounded. Some grounding meditations may be helpful. This can help to calm you and bring a sense of peace. If you feel the anxiety is from your new found ability you may need to become more familiar with it. Figure out what about it triggers the anxiety. Also, when you are experiencing the anxiety just sit with it. If you do this repeatedly your are accepting it and it will gradually disipate. I hope this helps. Blessings to you!
Old 07-09-2013, 05:57 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingkind
It sounds like your chakras may need to be balanced. Especially your sacral, solar plexis and heart. Also make sure you are grounded. Some grounding meditations may be helpful. This can help to calm you and bring a sense of peace. If you feel the anxiety is from your new found ability you may need to become more familiar with it. Figure out what about it triggers the anxiety. Also, when you are experiencing the anxiety just sit with it. If you do this repeatedly your are accepting it and it will gradually disipate. I hope this helps. Blessings to you!

Thank you, I have been reading a bit on charkas. I meditated focusing on them. I believe that area nneds healing. I went out of the house to do some errands last night and that made a huge difference in changing my energy.
Old 10-09-2013, 11:22 PM
Knower

Here's a bit of information I came across...If your bored you're living in the past. If your anxious you're living in the future. It is best to be content and live in the present.
Old 11-09-2013, 12:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Here's a bit of information I came across...If your bored you're living in the past. If your anxious you're living in the future. It is best to be content and live in the present.

While it is very good advice to let go of the past and the future, to live in the NOW. I have found anxiousness to be future thinking based off of what has transpired in the past... With the expectation of it to repeat itself. A lot of times I have found boredom to be the result of not being content within themselves and needing something to make them happy. A filling of void in ones life...

Of course these is just my experiences and may not be suited for everyone.
Old 11-09-2013, 12:05 AM
Knower
Quote:

Makes complete sense.
Old 11-09-2013, 12:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hernam
In the last few days I have been having an anxious feeling in my stomach area. I am sure it is somehow related to messages I receive from spirits. I meditate alot and this usually calls me but it is also when spirits come through and the last couple days it is when I meditate or am about to sleep when it is the worst. It is causing indigestion problems. I am a bit unsettled about accepting this new found ability I have and am sure it is tied to the anxiety. I usually feel anxiety or anxiuosness in my chest I wonder why in the lower stomach area. Any thoughts?

I would say start with your anxieties and your fears about your abilities. Why they are there, what they mean to you, and what you can do about it. Where you want to go, and how you want to be free of your fears and trepidations about them.

Also, are you empathic? Do you pick up on others emotions or moods? It could be that you are picking up on someone else anxiety and are feeling it as if it is your own? It could be possible the anxiety is tied into your abilities, like it means something when you get anxious.

You say it's tied into your lower stomach, depending on how low could relate to a different chakra. As you have the solar plexus and the sacral chakra close to each other. Working with energies and picking up on them can be related to the solar plexus. Emotions are felt in that area energetically. Lower than that you have your sacral chakra. Tied into creativity and sexuality.