Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-04-2022, 12:10 PM
Master

Good for you Antoine, I wish I lived in a place where such opportunities were available to me...

Seems like there are quite a few Kundalini-Awakened people in Canada, which is great.
Old 05-04-2022, 12:52 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Seems like there are quite a few Kundalini-Awakened people in Canada, which is great.
There seem to be at least one in each town of more than 500 000 people, Maybe it is Shakti who wants it this way. Don't know...
Old 05-04-2022, 01:18 PM
Legrand

It is my constatation that people in whom kundalini really awakes do not tend to stay in a community of kundalini awake people. Even if there is this trend of kundalini yoga going around, from the people I have meet from such 'communities' when their kundalini really awakes they tend to leave this community to integrate themselves in this neurotic society and do their work alone. They don't need a guru, teacher or anything like that anymore.

They seem to follow the Golden rule of the alchemist once they achieved their philosophical egg.

As says Fulcanelli:

''Dare

Finally, when success will have consecrated so many laborious years, when his desires will be fulfilled, the Sage, despising the vanities of the world, will get closer to the humble, the disinherited, to all that works, suffers, struggles, despairs and cries here below. Anonymous and mute disciple of the eternal Nature, apostle of the eternal Charity, he will remain faithful to his vow of Silence.

In Science, in goodness, the adept must forever remain silent."
Old 05-04-2022, 01:46 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Don't know why, since a few months I have this urge to meet kundalini awake people in person.

After a brief introspection, I have found from where comes this new urge. It comes from meeting this guy when I went to do a one week retreat alone at a Babaji Kriya yoga Ashram that was empty when I was there.

Can you believe that this guy on the picture below is 77 years old? When I was there, met him one morning as I was going to eat, he asked me to confirm that an experience he had in his twenties was kundalini. Of course it was, could feel it running in his body, so strongly.

Since then he gives a 30 minute course on Kriya yoga asanas at this ashram to beginners in meditation in this far away region. Not asking for a penny.

Old 05-04-2022, 01:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Since then he gives a 30 minute course on Kriya yoga asanas at this ashram to beginners in meditation in this far away region. Not asking for a penny.
He looks great, I'm hearing wonderful things about Kriya Yoga :)

You're right about Kundalini Awakened people not needing a guru. What would be the point, when we have the Goddess to guide us and give us Shaktipat when needed :)
Old 08-04-2022, 07:23 PM
Legrand

Quote:
I am reading a very deep and detailed book on Kundalini. I've just started it, but it contains a lot of the hidden and secret information we discussed here over the years, but isn't available elsewhere.

https://www.scribd.com/document/5666...i-C-Neven-Paar

Just got the paper book, on the back we can read:

''Awakening Kundalini is part of your Soul's mission on Earth. Its ultimate purpose is to optimize tour toroidal energy field (Merkaba) and transform you into a Being of Light, enabling Interdimensional travel through consciousness. Having the appropriate knowledge in this area can empower you to take control of your Spiritual Evolution and fulfil your destiny so that you can continue your journey through the Stars in your next lifetime.''

Love it, except just for the words take control, I would use flow into instead.
I want to meet Neven Paar
Regards,

Antoine
Old 08-04-2022, 09:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Just got the paper book, on the back we can read:

''Awakening Kundalini is part of your Soul's mission on Earth. Its ultimate purpose is to optimize tour toroidal energy field (Merkaba) and transform you into a Being of Light, enabling Interdimensional travel through consciousness. Having the appropriate knowledge in this area can empower you to take control of your Spiritual Evolution and fulfil your destiny so that you can continue your journey through the Stars in your next lifetime.''
I think you two are going to get on like a house on fire :)

From what I've read in the book so far, he's very deeply into integrating the Kundalini and Chakra system with Qaballah as well as Western Ritual Magic. He used to be a grand master of the Canadian order of the Golden Dawn, before he decided to concentrate all his attention on Kundalini.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 08-04-2022 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 08-04-2022, 10:09 PM
Legrand

Quote:
I think you two are going to get on like a house on fire :)
From what I've read in the book so far, he's very deeply into integrating the Kundalini and Chakra system with Qaballah as well as Western Ritual Magic. He used to be a grand master of the Canadian order of the Golden Dawn, before he decided to concentrate all his attention on Kundalini.
Yes I can see shared patterns we had in our lives, just buy reading the preface.
Interesting...
Old 09-04-2022, 05:26 AM
Master
Just downloaded the book from the Kindle app.
Old 10-04-2022, 05:46 AM
Master
Quote:
I am reading a very deep and detailed book on Kundalini.

I've just started reading it, but it already mentions the breaking of the Cosmic egg, the releasing of Soma / Ambrosia, the activation of the light body, the experience of Union with God when the Brahmarendra is pierced and so forth.
https://www.scribd.com/document/5666...i-C-Neven-Paar

I’ve read 58 pages so far, this is the only book I’ve come across which speaks of Hirayangarbha, the cosmic egg splitting, although it hasn’t yet gone on to describe the descent of Shiva & Shakti via Amrit nadi to the heart centre … maybe that’ll come up later along with the polarity balancing.

Great read so far, although I’ll reserve my comment on the author’s choice to explore the lower realms. Let’s see if he has something relevant to say to support that decision as we go along.