Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 01-03-2019, 11:33 PM
ant

Hi there from Hamilton,Victoria,Australia.

Hi all and Hello.: )

I've joined in an effort to spread tentacles so to speak,as in the past week,i've had this deep longing and or impulsed to find and or that a connection is close,along with some signs.

A bit about me and i'll try to keep this brief.

I've always felt different,never fitted in and can't relate to the majority.

Throughout life i've thought,well i'm just an introvert,that's why i'm different,then i thought perhaps on the spectrum somewhere(hence my username)or perhaps an incarnated elemental,but all the same,just labels,i accept now that i'm different.

I've always felt like i had a closeness to god,the maker,spirit etc,not a higher purpose but a closeness.
Pure heart,best intentions and have always felt child like.

My earliest recollection of my countless dreams was that i was flying with other adults fully clothed,flying and ascending towards the sky.
I also have a fear of flying in airplanes and perhaps i was involved in a plane crash in a past life?I've also had vivid dreams of a plane crashing.

Anywho fast forward,i developed a drug addiction for quite some years and at the time,the only people i could relate to,being we all had one thing in common being addiction,misfits of society,non conformists and bucking the trend.

At 35,i got off drugs and moved to Melbourne from Sydney to start again.
In hindsight,it was divine intervention that helped me change course,after an attempt on my life,where the end result was my left hand nearly sliced in half.

Fast forward again,4yrs ago,feeling burnt out from work and left questioning 'is this all there is to life?',i decided to take a year off.

A month after,i had a spiritual awakening where i woke one morning to like a lightning bolt to the chest,rather forceful,like i'd been hit by a truck,it felt like my lungs collapsed.

Anywho,i went to the doctors,had tests and xrays done,they found nothing wrong and this is where i started to research and lookup the chakras,specifically the heart chakra,as i believe it was open at that point in time.

Not long after this while out walking my dog,at aura vale lake no less,i noticed blue foot prints walking straight in front of me.My dog was walking by my side and he's never done that before or ever again.

These blue foot prints continued for say 100meters when i looked to my left and saw a blue figure,like an angel spirit figure.I continued walking and the blue foot prints dispersed and the path had turned to gold.

The gold path ended as i reached a road,i then heard a female voice coming towards me and getting louder and louder.Walking in that direction,i didn't come across anyone and there was no one there,and there was no one at the park at all!

Anywho,there after,i have experienced signs,synchronicities,impulses,glances,smells,numb ers,words,songs,presences,vivid dreams etc etc.

The last 4yrs has been a transition since my awakening and new found path.

There is a lot more i could write,but i said i'll try and keep it brief.

But yeah essentially,i've done a lot of clearing and downsizing.
Sold my house 6mnths ago and have since relocated to the country,somewhere i feel more at home and a lot more free,and also free to focus on myself.

I don't feel or believe i have purpose,a mission etc,other than to just be and live by example.

Regards spiritual stuff on the net,tbh i take with a grain of salt and let what rings true ring home.

A lot that is written on the net,can be a distraction,as well as long winded,i've found,and i've gotten to a point to trust the signs and what i feel.

Oddly,in the last 2mnths since relocating,i've lost my appetite and i've never felt more at home and in a fantastic frame of mind.

Food for thought.

I'll leave it at that for now.: )
Old 01-03-2019, 11:41 PM
Master
Greetings and welcome to SF!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 02-03-2019, 12:48 AM
ant

Thanks for the greeting/welcome Chrysalis.: )
Old 02-03-2019, 04:35 AM
janielee

Welcome yo there
Old 02-03-2019, 07:55 AM
ant

Hiya janielee and thanks.: )
Old 02-03-2019, 07:33 PM
janielee

Old 06-11-2020, 09:19 AM
Knower

I know the crocodile hunter Steve Irwin's daghter Bindi. Her spouse (Mona) she saluted me two tinnes this year.

Last edited by RuberPeach : 06-11-2020 at 09:21 AM. Reason: additional so to say
Old 06-11-2020, 09:38 AM
ant

Hello Enigma.: )
Old 06-11-2020, 12:16 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Hi all and Hello.: )

I've joined in an effort to spread tentacles so to speak,as in the past week,i've had this deep longing and or impulsed to find and or that a connection is close,along with some signs.

A bit about me and i'll try to keep this brief.

I've always felt different,never fitted in and can't relate to the majority.

Throughout life i've thought,well i'm just an introvert,that's why i'm different,then i thought perhaps on the spectrum somewhere(hence my username)or perhaps an incarnated elemental,but all the same,just labels,i accept now that i'm different.

I've always felt like i had a closeness to god,the maker,spirit etc,not a higher purpose but a closeness.
Pure heart,best intentions and have always felt child like.

My earliest recollection of my countless dreams was that i was flying with other adults fully clothed,flying and ascending towards the sky.
I also have a fear of flying in airplanes and perhaps i was involved in a plane crash in a past life?I've also had vivid dreams of a plane crashing.

Anywho fast forward,i developed a drug addiction for quite some years and at the time,the only people i could relate to,being we all had one thing in common being addiction,misfits of society,non conformists and bucking the trend.

At 35,i got off drugs and moved to Melbourne from Sydney to start again.
In hindsight,it was divine intervention that helped me change course,after an attempt on my life,where the end result was my left hand nearly sliced in half.

Fast forward again,4yrs ago,feeling burnt out from work and left questioning 'is this all there is to life?',i decided to take a year off.

A month after,i had a spiritual awakening where i woke one morning to like a lightning bolt to the chest,rather forceful,like i'd been hit by a truck,it felt like my lungs collapsed.

Anywho,i went to the doctors,had tests and xrays done,they found nothing wrong and this is where i started to research and lookup the chakras,specifically the heart chakra,as i believe it was open at that point in time.

Not long after this while out walking my dog,at aura vale lake no less,i noticed blue foot prints walking straight in front of me.My dog was walking by my side and he's never done that before or ever again.

These blue foot prints continued for say 100meters when i looked to my left and saw a blue figure,like an angel spirit figure.I continued walking and the blue foot prints dispersed and the path had turned to gold.

The gold path ended as i reached a road,i then heard a female voice coming towards me and getting louder and louder.Walking in that direction,i didn't come across anyone and there was no one there,and there was no one at the park at all!

Anywho,there after,i have experienced signs,synchronicities,impulses,glances,smells,numb ers,words,songs,presences,vivid dreams etc etc.

The last 4yrs has been a transition since my awakening and new found path.

There is a lot more i could write,but i said i'll try and keep it brief.

But yeah essentially,i've done a lot of clearing and downsizing.
Sold my house 6mnths ago and have since relocated to the country,somewhere i feel more at home and a lot more free,and also free to focus on myself.

I don't feel or believe i have purpose,a mission etc,other than to just be and live by example.

Regards spiritual stuff on the net,tbh i take with a grain of salt and let what rings true ring home.

A lot that is written on the net,can be a distraction,as well as long winded,i've found,and i've gotten to a point to trust the signs and what i feel.

Oddly,in the last 2mnths since relocating,i've lost my appetite and i've never felt more at home and in a fantastic frame of mind.

Food for thought.

I'll leave it at that for now.: )

Hello ant,

A very warm and late welcome to you on the forums!

It was nice reading what you have shared in your introduction... Thank you for sharing about you and I wish you all the best in your journey!

Blessings,
serene

~Air and Angels, John Donne

"Sunrise reminds us that we live in a world where the happiest of miracles still happen."
~Unknown
Old 06-11-2020, 10:17 PM
ant

Thanks serene and a late warm welcome to you too.: )

And best wishes on your journey.: )

May God and the universe flood you with light.

And so,it is written.

Blessed be,to be serene.: )