Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 01-04-2014, 03:14 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Colours indeed have a meaning, I've got some books in on colour therapy, cos I want to know more about it! Colours intrigue me, always have in a way, just wasn't really aware of it. I'm a painter as well, so it makes sense, I just never connected the dots: painting, crystals, chakras, energy work (during which I use colour-visualization).

Green crystals are mostly connected to the heart chakra, as are pink crystals.
I do like pink crystals, not so much rose quartz, although I have some nice pieces. But more crystals like Isis calcite, kunzanite, morganite.

Blue has also always been one of my favourites, but not for clothing. Most blues don't look good on me.
Indoors I currently have warm orange and soft yellow/vanilla walls. Golden yellow and light green (not pastel though) in my bedroom.
But I wouldn't easily buy clothes in those colours either.
My fave sweater is aqua/turquoise, but I don't like turquoise (the stone).
So for me it varies, whether it's for decoration, clothing, crystals etc.
My grounding used to be blue with electric blue, been that way for some 8 years. Last year it changed to spring/apple green! Was a bit odd, but I'm getting used to it now

As for crystals, I got a beautiful green Madagascar opal and green calcite. Both are forest-green, natural green. I can dig that, haha. But that's about it. Come to think of it, I'm fussy with my greens when it comes to paint as well. Hmm ... Maybe I should get my Madagascar opal out of the grid, so I can sit with it. Felt like doing that the other day as well. Only bought it a few months ago and it's been in the grid for most of the time. I miss it! Maybe my heart chakra is ready for some green!

I don't know if I missed this post earlier or it just didn't register.

What do you mean your grounding used to be blue and is now green? Grounding?

As I read what you wrote, I think that I really don't care that much for rose quartz either, though I have a 4.8 inch rose quartz skull, and I like him a lot. And I have a few nice rose quartz pieces that I am fond of.
Old 01-04-2014, 06:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee47
You have such a good attitude, Belle. Yay! Whatever will be will be fine.

Thank you!

It's taken years and years and a total change of environment - so I can now surrender and accept.

The upshot is - it can't be done on bloodstone. Signet rings with bloodstone are small - unless you go for chunky man signet ring So, it will be on gold. I will admit I am a tad disappointed but it is what it is and the sentiment of bringing my parents together in one object outweighs the inability to do it.

I've bought some bloodstone separate, forgetting I had some anyhow!
Old 02-04-2014, 01:00 AM
Master
Grounding defined.

Hello Dee47.
Quote:
...What do you mean your grounding used to be blue and is now green? Grounding? .
To explain about grounding. Grounding, in crystal healing, has various, but similar meanings. To me, it is basically to return back to earth, as opposed to being over charged. Here are three variants along that theme:
- To return back to my default (relaxed mental) state, as opposed to being tense, agitated, impatient, and other forms of tension.
- To return back to my default (healthy body) state, as opposed to taken on some unhealthy vibrations from a healing session (especially if I was helping to heal someone with crystals).
- To return back to my default (spiritual - humble) state, as opposed to running on my ego-self frame of mind.

There are crystals, and stones, that are very good at 'grounding' those excessive energies. My favorite one is a black tourmaline stone. It is uncut and large enough to fit nicely in my hand. To ground myself with it I hold the crystal in my hand for a period of time. Or if I am too busy with my hands during my grounding period, I simply put it in my pocket, until I am free to hold it again. By holding the stone in your hand, the energies flow between the palm charka and the stone. Some people say that one hand is for energy in while the other is for energy out. But there are differences of opinion as to which hand is for what purpose. In my humble opinion, we have to determine, for our self, which way works for us. So, after I feel adequately grounded. I then go through the usual practices of clearing/cleansing a crystal/stone. Hope this has answered your question.
Old 02-04-2014, 01:33 PM
Experiencer

Thanks Visitor. I guess I kind of knew what grounding is, but I had thought you need something black like black tourmaline to ground. I didn't know you could ground with blue stones. That's so high up on the body, in terms of chakras that I thought I must be missing some definition of grounding.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:07 PM
Master
Hello Dee47.
Sorry I had miss understood you. I can see now what you are referring to, I must have jumped-the-gun.

Maybe her 'grounding' is returning back to her particular chakra focus, which she says is now green - the heart . Hopefully FairyCrystal will get back to you soon on that.
Old 02-04-2014, 11:00 PM
lilybug

Quote:
What inspired you to put bloodstone next to your bed? And why did you put it in water? I'm so glad you haven't had any more bad dreams.

I read to do that in a book called The Crystal Bible. I wasn't actually looking for anything to help with the nightmares I just happened to be reading the book at the right time (;
Old 02-04-2014, 11:15 PM
Experiencer

Thanks lilybug. There's so much out there to learn. I love it!
Old 04-04-2014, 10:56 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
Hello Dee47.
Sorry I had miss understood you. I can see now what you are referring to, I must have jumped-the-gun.

Maybe her 'grounding' is returning back to her particular chakra focus, which she says is now green - the heart . Hopefully FairyCrystal will get back to you soon on that.

No need to apologize, Visitor. Your reply helped me to articulate my concern more clearly. I appreciate that you took the time to reply. And reinforcing the meaning of "grounding" is a nice exercise as well. It is rather "grounding" in itself. So thanks for your kindness.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:10 PM
Master
Hello Dee47. Thanks for your kindness too. I guess we will just have to accept each others way of kindness, and trust we no longer need to follow it up.

Oh, by the way. Have you read my post in "Crystal Wands in the Mainstream: Scams?" ?. If not, please do.
Old 28-02-2019, 05:48 AM
Newbie ;)

My healer "Bloodstone"

Quote:
Thought I'd start a few threads starring some of my favorite crystals.

I use bloodstone to detoxify my body and to relieve inflammation. Not sure if it does those things or not, but it sure is pretty. What are your experiences and uses?
Bloodstone is the birthstone of people who are born in June. Other than enhancing immunity, also helps in treating anemia, menstrual and menopausal symptoms. It detoxifies the body and strengthens the kidney, lungs, liver, intestine, and bone marrow. Bloodstone is believed to be an effective energy booster, which improves the life-force and adds longevity. It is also regarded as an effective stone that helps in healing emotional troubles thereby alleviating a broken heart.