Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 13-03-2015, 05:20 PM
Master
The people who claim they are indigo's or star/crystal children. From my observation don't do anything but, talk about themselves! There's nothing wrong with talking about yourself, but when its just like..(Everybody look at me, i am a indigo)....I am not sure how this is going to move this realm back into the 4th dimension, and out of the density of the 3rd dimension (Because technically that's the whole point in this game). I honestly think the Indigo, Star and Crystal phenomenon is just ego taking over spirituality............plain and simple.

Its just ego taking over spirituality!

We are moving into a age, where people think being a psychopath or a sociopath is cool, outside of spirituality. You will get allot of people these days, claiming that they are ether one or the other.

I also think the Indigo, Crystal and Star phenomenon was injected into spirituality by the older generations! who maybe don't want to take responsibility, its like...(Oh its alright's these babies are going to start being born with special powers)......but the fact of the matter is, everybody has the same potential, and everybody can make a change. Its not about waiting around for special babies, or some intergalactic federation.....

The Muscle is already here! which is everybody!

Note: But i will say this, everybody is free to express themselves and call themselves whatever. I don't think people should be suppressed, you get enough that in schools and jobs! But overall that's what i think.
Old 13-03-2015, 05:27 PM
Master
I don't think it's wise to flatly label any group - we are all individuals - but if someone is experiencing the astral world and is not grounded in ordinary reality they could present with psychological problems. On the other hand psychiatry doesn't admit to the existence of non-empirical realities so who are they to make pronouncements?
Old 13-03-2015, 07:07 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
I read article where a guy who claims to be psychologist many a lot of claims and one being that "indigos" are narcissist and sciopaths. I can't find the link now but I'll post it once

I would be interested to see the article as it sounds like something that is commonly recognised in psychology could have been misunderstood.

Not everyone that defines themselves as 'an indigo' is going to have narcissistic personality disorder. However, when you consider the features of narcissistic personalities, then it is understandable that the indigo label would be validation or justification for narcissistic traits and therefore very attractive to those already convinced that they are adorned with special skills or traits.

So it is understandable that a higher proportion of people identifying themselves as an indigo will have narcissistic traits, than those not identifying themselves this way..
Old 13-03-2015, 07:37 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
The people who claim they are indigo's or star/crystal children. From my observation don't do anything but, talk about themselves! There's nothing wrong with talking about yourself, but when its just like..(Everybody look at me, i am a indigo)....I am not sure how this is going to move this realm back into the 4th dimension, and out of the density of the 3rd dimension (Because technically that's the whole point in this game).

I've never had the opportunity to meet an indigo but I've met a ton of millennials who think of nothing but themselves. It could be that they are indigos and I didn't realize it. I don't think so though because not one of them showed any signs of higher intuition or the like. But I agree with you that people that think only of themselves and walk over others without consideration isn't heading the world in a better place.

About the older people putting the idea into our heads, I personally came across this info through the works of Dolores Cannon. She says that it's not just the soul of the person that's different or whatever, but their dna itself has been changed and something about being infused with crystals. I'm no expert on this, I'm just learning it.

She also correlates these people with alien encounters as they attempt to check up on them. That point right there is enough for me to consider what she says as legit because I had an alien encounter when I was a kid. (Just one that I know of but it could have been more.) I've been scared crapless of stuff of that nature ever since but according to her they are there to help out and make sure things are running right. It makes me curious what the heck is really different about me, but I'm not an A hole that goes around demanding attention. If anything I'm the exact opposite.

And from what others have said, those that fit the indigo description are more likely to be like me than a "look at me me me!" donkey.
Old 13-03-2015, 07:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by engellstein
And from what others have said, those that fit the indigo description are more likely to be like me than a "look at me me me!" donkey.

I keep saying MINDPOWER is an Indigo too, but he goes the extra mile in denying it. Just playing around with him, but it is common for many Indigos to deny it in themselves for the reasons he mentioned.
Old 13-03-2015, 09:51 PM
Master

Couldn't agree more with you, MINDPOWER. It's where we are inside that's the important, and how we are living up to our responsibility of doing this transition and saving souls that counts, and, loving others like we want to be treated.
Old 13-03-2015, 10:19 PM
Master

Engel stein, if you want to be rid of your inferiority, see journal 27 page 53 at
Www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com it will help you greatly.
Please stop living in fear and get out in the radiance of who you are. It can be done. Realise you're tricked by the antichrist living up to the game of competition as such you feel the need to be inferior.
Old 14-03-2015, 10:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Saying that, me and four Indigo soulmates of mine have all been through a 'psychopath stage'. It could be said that these traits stem from past lives where we might have been psychopaths, but doesn't mean we actually are psychopaths now. Just that we tap into those feelings more easily since they are more accessible to us than many of the population whom have never really been excessively involved in or the cause of such destructive planetary affairs the way we were.

Hello,

No doubt that there are stages of growth. I found this article, which relates to this subject, insightful.

http://www.jaysongaddis.com/2010/11/...ental-illness/

What I find quite interesting is that every major religion in the world advocates that there is much more beyond our physical reality. Then they proceed to define what that would be for their follows and promote the view that self inspired adventures into the unknown as being crazy, dangerous, and even evil.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-03-2015, 10:22 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

No doubt that there are stages of growth. I found this article, which relates to this subject, insightful.

http://www.jaysongaddis.com/2010/11/...ental-illness/

What I find quite interesting is that every major religion in the world advocates that there is much more beyond our physical reality. Then they proceed to define what that would be for their follows and promote the view that self inspired adventures into the unknown as being crazy, dangerous, and even evil.

John

Interesting article, though also quite sad. I feared being cast into an asylum myself at one point. But really I was just overwhelmed by energetic vampires from my step-dad feeding off of me. Unfortunately it's not only been this life but past lives too where he has been a negative father figure to me. Many lives of pain between us. In a way I am experiencing the fruits of my own initial cruelties when my soul first incarnated itself into this realm. And it's those traits I was picking up on just before my awakening which caused me to go through my 'psychopath stage'. I guess they needed to be purged from me for the vampirism to stop.
Old 14-03-2015, 10:33 AM
Master

A ridiculous generalisation if you ask me. Some indigos may be psychopaths, some psychopaths may be indigos. Who knows.

What matters is our response to those who are hurting in such a way.