Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-06-2012, 08:08 AM
Master
Its just no different than us walking over an ants nets and killing a whole lot of ants, do the ants ask why ?.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:09 AM
Master
Possibly they do, we just don't hear them......and i personally try to avoid walking on ants poor little things.......
Old 04-06-2012, 08:12 AM
Sybilline

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Its just no different than us walking over an ants nets and killing a whole lot of ants, do the ants ask why ?.

no... but fire ants will fight back... nasty fellers... :) hahaha... but no really i agree with you there...
Old 04-06-2012, 08:43 AM
Tea Break

We could exchange views on this matter for years and not agree, but one thing I have found is - nothing happens by accident!

Your family did nothing "stupid" LovingMistress. They accepted their missions in this world (as we all do, before birth) were born into their lives, and then (as most of us do too) forgot their previous existence, and got on with the lives they led.

While they did, not only they themselves (and you) learned and grew stronger through their experiences, but the people aound them were also affected in a spiritual-growth way by the connection.

We all help each other- one way or another!

Don't be sad, my friend. Take the good from your memories, and let the rest go. Your family - now in Spirit - are supporting you.

Angel Blessings to All
Old 04-06-2012, 01:10 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I think we are saying the same thing but with a different perspective, and that is because of the mind, you and I can never be totally right while using the mind, your mind or my mind.

I agree, yet all you can really say is that you are not capable of it. I say I am not capable of it yet, indicating I believe it is possible. I see no reason to limit myself when I have a world of opportunities and possibilities to explore If I never achieve it I will still have fond memories of my adventures into the mind of all minds.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:37 PM
Better known as Jo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Perhaps the ones that perish in these events are on their timeline to go home....everyone has one......whether it be a single event or a mass event.....its the way it is.....it is not punishment.....but perhaps to them, on passing, a most joyous event.....its only the fear of the way that we die, that frightens us I believe....I think mankind itself has a lot to do with the disruption of the planet, underground nuclear explosions....airborn explosions....germ manipulation....mining of oil, gas, mineral....greed...and injury to the planet......something has to give.....God loves us all, (when i say god i say the universal omnipresence) lots of negative doings.....all take its toll........imho......blessings x

So true, Dragonfly.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:00 PM
Master
Quote:
I agree, yet all you can really say is that you are not capable of it. I say I am not capable of it yet, indicating I believe it is possible. I see no reason to limit myself when I have a world of opportunities and possibilities to explore If I never achieve it I will still have fond memories of my adventures into the mind of all minds.
I have experienced beyond the mind, but the experience that I share is never what was experienced, so all I can say to you is, happy trails, and a big hug.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:24 AM.
Old 05-06-2012, 12:41 AM
LovingMistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea Break
We could exchange views on this matter for years and not agree, but one thing I have found is - nothing happens by accident!

Your family did nothing "stupid" LovingMistress. They accepted their missions in this world (as we all do, before birth) were born into their lives, and then (as most of us do too) forgot their previous existence, and got on with the lives they led.

While they did, not only they themselves (and you) learned and grew stronger through their experiences, but the people aound them were also affected in a spiritual-growth way by the connection.

We all help each other- one way or another!

Don't be sad, my friend. Take the good from your memories, and let the rest go. Your family - now in Spirit - are supporting you.

Angel Blessings to All

Thankyou
Old 05-06-2012, 04:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geomagman
I specifically make reference to "natural" events like earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, epidemics and so on that claim mass causalities.
If these events didn't occur their victims would still have died eventually. These things merely alter the timing and method of death, they don't cause it. But they usually have one other affect; they remind people of the fact that they will die and need to be prepared for death. Jesus was once asked a similar question.
Quote:
There were some present at that very time who told him about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. And he answered them, “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans, because they suffered in this way? No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish. Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them: do you think that they were worse offenders than all the others who lived in Jerusalem? No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.”
(Luke 13:1-5 ESV)
Old 12-06-2012, 05:24 AM
Chalk1990

If I die tomorrow, I will accept it, because I know that God planned it. Nothing is accidental, everything happens for a reason, a reason unbeknownst to us.