Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 22-03-2015, 05:20 PM
Knower

labels

although i agree about the labeling thing, for me it was a liberation to find some literature about indigos.

i have found it amids a profound spiritual awakening that started last year and that is still continuing. it was no easy ride. i thought i would simply loose my mind by the end of the year.

anyway. for me finding out about indigos was a relief. suddenly all my weird perceptions found some kind of explanation. because i have ALWAYS felt somehow different from everybody else. it is not that i see people. I FEEL people inside me. i look through their eyes and feel their souls. i SENSE things and see PATTERNS that others miss. my skin is very, very thin. I pick up all that is not said and even more. sometimes i read other's thoughts in silence. if somebody is upset I FEEL exactly as they feel. I communicate with animals. i feel the angels.

anyway. for the most part of my life, these things made me a loner. and i experienced a LOT of pain. this is no science fiction. i think I have felt the pain of any person i have met, on top of my own. even from strangers on the bus.

when i was younger, these gifts, were … a torture.

later i have started accepting them and now… i use them. to help poor people. and it is good.

BUT. loneliness remains. it is a lonely journey. because I feel and see the world in a different way. it is not easy to explain. but it is just the way it is.

so, labels are not a good thing, everyone will be different. but for me it was good to realize that perhaps there is some grain of truth in it.

bear in mind that i found out about this only a couple of months ago…AFTER making all the previous experiences. so, well. it is no suggestion.

love to all. black cat
Old 22-03-2015, 05:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcat15
BUT. loneliness remains. it is a lonely journey. because I feel and see the world in a different way. it is not easy to explain. but it is just the way it is.

I agree with this. I guess the labels give some sense of validation where it's lacking in all the places it should be.
Old 23-03-2015, 07:22 PM
LightOfTheMind

I find no truth in this, it sounds like a twilight story to me.
It is a narrowed, new age philosophy, with a dead end. We where born with certain learning patterns. These paths gives us all different abilities and disabilities. How this works, we can find in karma and dharma.
Although, i most say, it does breed curiosity toward spirituality.
Old 23-03-2015, 07:29 PM
Knower

why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightOfTheMind
I find no truth in this, it sounds like a twilight story to me.
It is a narrowed, new age philosophy, with a dead end. We where born with certain learning patterns. These paths gives us all different abilities and disabilities. How this works, we can find in karma and dharma.
Although, i most say, it does breed curiosity toward spirituality.

may I ask you than… how do you experience the world and reality and people?
Old 04-02-2024, 07:51 AM
Knower

I don't get the labels. For example, I think saying one's self is an 'empath' or 'lightworker' is sort of putting one's self on a pedestal, as everyone has those qualities if they so choose to embody them.
Old 04-02-2024, 10:45 AM
Administrator
Labels are useful in some situations but not all. for example my friends son is Autistic but as he gets older more and more symptoms are showing themselves
he is very impulsive he attacked a little boy whilst with my friend in the Bank
my friend told the boys mother that he was autistic so she let it go.

Yet some labels can be like a stone around your neck I know of kids who classed themselves as Indigo child yet he was the meanest thing walking on two legs,
so labels can be a hit and miss sometimes.

Namaste
Old 08-02-2024, 07:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingWarriorOnWheels
I'm having a hard time with these terms: Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow...

The labels are heinous! However, we need them in order to refer to them.I remember once when I did videos about twin flames and I said labels aren't fun and we could do without pigeon holing people. Yet we need them, if I asked you to pass me a pen and it did not have the label pen, how could you know what i am talking about! So I guess they are necessary.

As for the scenario you cover in your OP, I think that this is the rule rather than the exception, most of these children were put in situations like you outline and many of them have had to learn or are still unlearning the conditioning. Therefore they are no less anything, they are just what they are. Spiritually gifted, highly intelligent and amazing souls navigating the world that they struggle to be in, as most of these children do...