Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-10-2011, 05:39 PM
Terracotta

I feel like both. How's that for a twist?
Old 06-10-2011, 05:33 PM
Master
Yippee Yahoo, this thread is fun!

I kinda got through all the replies and then hit the replies from Neville and the guy after him about "Spiritual Mercenaries" and that so sent those shivers climbing up my spine!

This life is heavy... but you gotta be light within it.

Old is that heaviness kinda gettin' to you, lookin' for too much reason amongst the general mayhem. Young is bein' light footed and just breezin' through it.

Multiple lives are the palate you have to paint with and all those myriad of choices to coalesce into the artwork that is your life now... here and now!

When I started to make sense of some of my past lives, it was also a time for understanding genetic inheritance as well as the influence of the land that I came from. It all fits together to form the tapestry of potentials that we have to make decisions in this life and it may be that those potentials are very great and we may feel somewhat under utilised, thats me talkin' 'bout me, but as Neville and the man said, maybe we just have to bide time until those skills are needed... and the shine on the inside shines out for a wee while!

But when it's all said and done, boys and girls, have fun!
Old 06-10-2011, 06:02 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting

Hi Mr Interesting, your post was also fun! Thank you
Old 06-10-2011, 06:02 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terracotta
I feel like both. How's that for a twist?

Well sometimes I feel both too so that isn't so odd I think
Old 06-10-2011, 06:04 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel
When i was little i didnt feel old but now i do and im only 15 and have so much to live in this life yet

I felt the oldest between ages 13-19
Old 07-10-2011, 12:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting

I kinda got through all the replies and then hit the replies from Neville and the guy after him about "Spiritual Mercenaries" and that so sent those shivers climbing up my spine!

This life is heavy... but you gotta be light within it.

Old is that heaviness kinda gettin' to you, lookin' for too much reason amongst the general mayhem. Young is bein' light footed and just breezin' through it.

Multiple lives are the palate you have to paint with and all those myriad of choices to coalesce into the artwork that is your life now... here and now!

When I started to make sense of some of my past lives, it was also a time for understanding genetic inheritance as well as the influence of the land that I came from. It all fits together to form the tapestry of potentials that we have to make decisions in this life and it may be that those potentials are very great and we may feel somewhat under utilised, thats me talkin' 'bout me, but as Neville and the man said, maybe we just have to bide time until those skills are needed... and the shine on the inside shines out for a wee while!

But when it's all said and done, boys and girls, have fun!

interesting you say that. I've been told in no uncertain terms that it is high time for finding joy, and I couldn't agree more. But **** happens to pull me back in to the "mayhem".
It's as though I'm equipped with echolocation for finding all the chaos there is to be had.
I know it must be a test, and I continue to fail, but the Universe being what it is, offers it up to me again and again.
Mercy.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:16 AM
Master
There's a fine line between self sabotage and being tested... or maybe there's a wide gaping chasm!

In either case repeating patterns mean you're not gettin the picture.

I found once I started getting honest about my own repeating patterns it became alot easier to see them in others...early on so I'd gracefully decline to join in. Admitting those patterns are there, acknowledging them and doing the work to build better ways brings the patterning to the surface and that's how we become free of them... or less constrained anyways.

It's a really big ask to live up to ones full potential when all around us people just seem to be backing off from standing out... being clever but using that ability to just create trouble to get back out of... is a waste of time. It can be fun... but the taste of your own tail eventually gets stale.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:23 AM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
interesting you say that. I've been told in no uncertain terms that it is high time for finding joy, and I couldn't agree more. But **** happens to pull me back in to the "mayhem".
It's as though I'm equipped with echolocation for finding all the chaos there is to be had.
I know it must be a test, and I continue to fail, but the Universe being what it is, offers it up to me again and again.
Mercy.

Hi skygazer I feel like that too
Old 08-10-2011, 04:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiItsJustMeAgain
I felt the oldest between ages 13-19

Those are the times that we do most of our heavy lifting energetically. We have ideals and time for reflective thinking. We also have very strong gender polarity issues to deal with which can bring up security issues in our present culture.

About the time we settle into our occupations in life, we focus on the immediate circumstances, like career and primary relationships. The survival mode takes over and the esoteric aspects of our life kind of fall into the background.

What is hard to appreciate is the transformational nature of our culture at this particular time in humanity's history. There is a greater reality unfolding that has not been mentioned in this discussion. It is central to the original questions that you asked. Without a perspective on that subject, you are only looking at a small part of the picture.

For example, consider that all our past lives and future potentials reside in our subconscious as its timeless present reality. What if we are in fact timeless beings.

I hope that these ideas are helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-10-2011, 06:02 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
What is hard to appreciate is the transformational nature of our culture at this particular time in humanity's history. There is a greater reality unfolding that has not been mentioned in this discussion. It is central to the original questions that you asked. Without a perspective on that subject, you are only looking at a small part of the picture.

No offence but why you think I'm surfing on these boards in the first place?