Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-06-2022, 09:49 PM
Knower

I really don't think I'm supposed to actually be with Anyone...

It's strange. While I have had a few energetic connections with people nothing ever manifest into a real physical relationship. I mean astral and energetic relationships are wonderful but not really fulfilling in the sense that I am not spending time in the physical world with someone. Some of these energetic connections are really wonderful but still lack something. So if my vibration is supposed to attract the same type of vibration. Why hasn't anything manifested physically. Because energetically I have always put out a true and genuinely honest love. That is why I sort of feel like I am not meant to be with anyone now after such a long time alone.. Which really isn't what I want but it is how things are right.. Also now after all this time I feel less and less attracted to people in general and I really like being attracted to people. Feeling that energy. Those feelings of love and wanting to be there for them. IDK. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Maybe some of you can give me insight and help me adjust or learn from my experiences?
Old 05-06-2022, 09:11 PM
Master
I think when we are in a relationship with our self’s~ learning about what we like, love, hate- astral travel, dreams or other world experiences are types of escapes from the reality of pain, death : which is a sure one way street when we enter into these humans/avartas…

With a hundred years or give or take as an expectancy : we get rushed into making decisions about relationships and jobs or mundane things, here today gone tomorrow…

But having a independence where you can understand [you enjoy people energy’s ect] is just the start of a mysterious world and you finding your place mischievous ly or open hearted - I’m the mischievous.. in this situation… finding a balance can be hard but knowing what your comfortable with and makes you happy—-

I’m more of a go alone person, dessert restaurants, cinema, shopping-

I have mother and friends around and find a balance with swimming partner or coffee mate- or just seeing family for coffee and a spot of shopping -

I’m a introvert: but growing up I was more assertive and had a group of friends; we’d go camping, swimming, cinema, bowling and shopping and eat out.. trips away, ice skating- but even though I loved that stuff I found I was mostly enjoying it alone now I take a four hour bus journey just to go ice skating …

Because I love to do it alone…

Everything I do is for the self- and I’m type person that would do anything for the self~ a relationship with the self is the best relationship there is.. so when you find your not attracted to people no more~ you could try saying your attracted to doing stuff with/ for the self- or face the time passing without doing anything and you still can be doing nothing while doing something…

If I know I won’t sleep~ I’ll get up early and catch that four hour bus and back again: for ice skating when it brings me so much joy!!!

A day out is a day away from the doctor…

Do you do similar things?

————-

Your probably examining the situation in your subconscious mind: while your slightly upset you haven’t got a partner or soulmate ~ I have found mine and we didn’t run| a stage that happens in twin flame journey; instead the connection ‘ran’ ( by likes of reincarnation and homes, money, clan and society at a whole- these things came between us) now I’m living on my own while my twin flame is in suspended animation and my reincarnation is coming up: until our spins (quantum entanglement) correlate we wouldn’t be reincarnated the same time anyway!!!

So fundamentally the stages of twin flames, soulmates are the same for everyone - there’s always a road block!

I use this time alone for working on my self; I’m in bliss at my soul and spirit ( and am learning so much all the time) I take the time to learn and broaden my horizons and travel and have strange things happening to the self like jumping and teleportation and Bpd ; black outs and waking from A to be at B without any knowledge of how it happened - it’s just in the early stages this wonderful flaw I have… but amongst money being spent I can look forward to when a new T-shirt I don’t quite like is hung up in my wardrobe like a jumper I found- or my homework is done not as sprawled as I intend on doing it—-

Even helping through reincarnation…

Unlocking our true potential comes over time and we are powerful, supreme beings that have the capacity to love unconditionally and care about some one or make a change be it homeless person or friend or family members…

You can stand back and see this setback as something positive and bearing loads of gifts: like knowing you- focusing on your energy and wants and needs, being healthy, taking up a new hobby or setting your self a goal or travelling…

Until you do meet that right person ; if you have intentions set then the world will hear that and manifest for you and bring to you the correct person~ all you have to do is believe and loa will give you what you need and at times want!!!

Lessons are, karma is~ you never know what we going to get but that’s the raw beauty of living this life- the intention is with the universe as well in our hearts and mind~

You could be party like me: and be lazy and find I wasted my time arguing with the self my life wasn’t better but I had to be the change~ you understand that you have a idea and possibly it’s time to look deeper…

The beauty about living is WE ALL GET WHAT WE WANT IN THE END- you just have to live enough life for that to happen …

Life’s about having your dreams and wish’s- they set the intention for the rest of the path- because we believe in them so much…

I had everything giving to me when I was first born, twin flame, children, intend of purpose family and a biological family still to manifest …

I’ve seen my soulmates- and been real with the self it might take life times and great amounts of pain to achieve these goals and ambitions but the love takes on a dream and hopes it’s self and I can understand if your list takes on its own hopes and dreams and course of way into life- I really hope you achieve what you want to achieve….

That you will attract the right partner..

But for someone that’s lost everything to suspended animation-

I can only focus on the self and it’s really hard but I want to be a person that loves to wake up to the self not loath it…

I want to love living my life as much as I love sleep and as much as it’s impossible for me to die naturally- to overcome reincarnation and death!

It’s a death of a body not my spirit or soul ~ it would take much more to kill my soul ..

But ability’s become, teleportation occurs and in the future I will be thankful because I over came and risen from the ashes and became a jumper. Teleporter.

I can feel it through the premature jumps I do in this life so far- control of it is just a future away..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 06-06-2022, 12:53 AM
Knower

I have always actually felt comfortable with the person I am. Never really did wake up loathing myself Sometimes a little disappointed in myself but If I feel that way I try to take actions to correct it.. LOL I am more aware of myself then I have ever been. And yet still not aware enough. But still kind of want a relationship. I certainly wasn't aware enough when I got married or even 3 years ago. LOL But a loving relationship is what I want but still eludes me after 23 years alone. So something isn't working right. LOL Because that has been one of the primary goals for those 23 years. But maybe that is the lesson in it all.. Not to want. Even though it is in human nature to want. Anyway I still do everything alone. And I do it for myself mostly. Which in ways has made me feel selfish and less companionate to others. And that isn't always a good thing. Because compassion is part of love I believe. And so I am less loving. So in essence I am going in the opposite direction of where I want to be. IDK..
Old 06-06-2022, 04:29 AM
Master
So you have the desire to experience the love of another, that's a good start. Why don't you try dating?, maybe you'll find that perfect match?.

Your only meant to be alone/unattached if that's what's really in your heart, other than that, there's plenty of singles out there that are searching for the right one.

utopiandreamchild
Old 06-06-2022, 05:39 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
So you have the desire to experience the love of another, that's a good start. Why don't you try dating?, maybe you'll find that perfect match?.

Your only meant to be alone/unattached if that's what's really in your heart, other than that, there's plenty of singles out there that are searching for the right one.

utopiandreamchild

I have put my self out there from time to time but literally don't get any responses. Apparently I am not that attractive. **** Maybe I need a corny pick up line instead of an honest approach. Or maybe I should be using magick to try and help it along. IDK. I often times feel like I am punished when I do put myself out there. And I do not think it is a self punishment psychologically. But who knows. I have spent a lot of time considering those things.
Old 06-06-2022, 09:17 AM
Master

Do you desire to be alone/single or do you desire something else?

Some people are aromatic and have other priorities.
Old 06-06-2022, 09:24 AM
Master

imo; true souls desires do not pass us by.

The means of getting there may seem somewhat out of our hands at time though.

It's a divine order.

The desire leads to the destiny and the path to that destiny takes us through our souls evolution... what we came here to experience. The lessons and growth to get there.

So in that sense, it may not matter the outcome, the love of progress towards the desire is the point

I happen to think that we get what we desire... even if the outcome seems different to the original inspiration.
Old 06-06-2022, 09:36 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Do you desire to be alone/single or do you desire something else?

Some people are aromatic and have other priorities.

My desire is to be with someone that helps me grow but in a loving understanding and supportive way. I also hope to be all those things to the other person. But maybe just one person can't be that. Maybe it has to be multiple people. I don't know. But if I can imagine one person being that then maybe she exists. I mean a relationship has always been a priority but I didn't always now what I wanted. I still don't know completely because I don't have enough experience and probably never will. Sometimes though just surviving has had to be my priority.. Keeping a roof over my head. and that has put things in priority for me.
Old 06-06-2022, 10:54 AM
Master

That's a good starting point, that awareness.

I feel that the answer could be both; the desire to have someone to grow alongside a significant partner and also the openess to grow in connection with others too it needs not to be an "either, or".

In that, I feel like there is surrender to both the desire as well as the soul's journey towards the desire and all the growth which is involved along the way.
Old 06-06-2022, 11:05 AM
Master
I don't know about you, but for me I think I have to step back and do things like sort out the things that are in the way, make the house nice and that sort of thing, and anything else that might make me feel... um... hesitant