Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 16-06-2011, 01:14 PM
Experiencer

Hi Daz,

<< Perhaps It could be from a Group Entity that gives me the nausea feeling . As a practicing channel . I am connecting with such an array of energies and there Is a different feel to each (type) so to speak . It seems with the alien type It will bring a feeling of disorientation . Perhaps It’s a dimensional thing . I don’t get the sickness when I connect with any other energy . Perhaps my own energies are still fine tuning frequencies . It may feel like a bumpy ride because of the turbulence ha ha .

I agree the merging with energies such as the saints angels are much softer / finer.
>>

Just be more discriminating in what you accept. If the telepathic-discarnate energy is disruptive in any way, then that means that he/she/they are essentially hostile to you. As it is with me with Group Entities because they do not want me to expose to people what they truly are and because I strive to become a Light Onto Oneself, instead of succumbing to the collective mindset on the lower levels in the Spirit. I've been persectuted all my life by Group Entities.

<< When the lizard visited me “I was” paralyzed . All I could do was move my eyes . Funny that . Perhaps there’s some scientific/medical reason for that lol . Well the lizard had an air of arrogance and supremacy that was In abundance and It’s fair enough to say I was ****ting myself he heh . Well It’s not everyday you have a flippin monster In your room lol . I gave out a prayer to be honest and called upon the angels and gaurdians of light .. . Within 20-30 seconds I was released from my paralyzation and the lizard was gone.. >>

You were hit with a paralysis beam. That is their method of operation.

<< I do believe I am greatly protected and perhaps this was a warning shot across the bows .

It’s so funny looking back I just said to myself Geez that was cool and went back to sleep ha ha . I like to think that I am grounded for sure .. many would of had a nervous breakdown I would say . . Like you say you do Qigong self-healing exercises and HCR, . . I do yoga and meditation daily and I work with sound and crystals, elements to keep myself and my mind balanced so to speak . It’s essential In this field of work.
>>

Agreed.

Heart Chakra Radiance (HCR) is the most important thing one can do for overall spiritual growth, centeredness, and spiritual alignment.

<< Thanks for sharing your episodes mate . Perhaps I’ll buy myself a machine gun lol . I wonder If there are any on ebay . .. ha haha >>

You're welcome.

I don't know exactly where you live but in most places machine guns are illegal. A good handgun would greatly help, something more powerful than a 22 or regular 38. But an effective and inexpensive weapon for relatively close combat, and perfectly legal in most places, would be a large can of wasp spray. It can be even more effective than mace. Also get yourself a couple of baseball bats in more than one size. That would help too. But the most important things is to just keep one's doors, windows, and shades closed and secured at night, and to avoid UFO's when you see them.

Carpe Diem!
Old 16-06-2011, 01:51 PM
Master
Perhaps your right Avadar I should be more picky as to what energies I allow close to me . In my line of work If you can call It that there Is such a mixture of energy It’s hard to Ignore one and not the other . I don't Invite any energy that Is not of the light If you get me although some darker energies slip under the net . .

I have had a few demonic energies so to speak and there’s such a distinct flavour to that sort but when I feel disorientated It’s difficult to ascertain as to why that Is 100% of the time . I like to give energies a chance If you get me - you have to taste them all so to speak . A channel once said to me that I have no boundaries and that although I am divinely protected she has placed upon herself certain limitations / boundaries for herself and advised me to do the same .

I don’t really open up and shut down my energies as some mediums/channels do . I try to be In a constant flow .

Many channels only allow one energy to work through them but It seems as If I am an open channel . lol . and I kinda like that . Variety Is the spice of life so they say ha ha .

Yer was joking about the machine gun . . .I live In the U.K. I think it’s illegal to carry a water pistol here . . .

x daz x
Old 16-06-2011, 08:01 PM
Experiencer

Inferior Spirits Can Only Persecute Temporarily

Hi Daz,
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Perhaps your right Avadar I should be more picky as to what energies I allow close to me . In my line of work If you can call It that there Is such a mixture of energy It’s hard to Ignore one and not the other . I don't Invite any energy that Is not of the light If you get me although some darker energies slip under the net . .
We all have that problem when we are in the flesh. It ends after we return to Spirit and raise our vibration above the lower discarnate elements, commonly referred to as inferior spirits. By being in the flesh, demonic forces are on a slightly higher level of vibration. That is why traditionally, saintly people have been abused by demonic forces.

For example, what many have referred to as the Father of Modern Day Spiritualism, Emanuel Swedenborg, wrote about being abused by negative spirits and that they would eventually dissipate (retrogress), to be replaced by more angelic entities. This process happens all the time as there is a constant influx of recently transitioned souls who exert their free will on the Other Side as they wish.

We are only at the mercy of demonic forces for as long as we remain in bodies. After we return to The Light, the vast majority of them are no longer a problem, as we ascend and reside on a relatively higher plane.

In the Spirit you can look down in vibration but not look up. Which means those on a relatively higher dimension are invisible to those below.

Moreover, at times negative energies come through and/or around mediums no matter how much the latter strive to block them out. This is the nature of being a human telephone, so to speak. Sometimes mediums/channelers, through no fault of their own, get a "bad call."

Quote:
I have had a few demonic energies so to speak and there’s such a distinct flavour to that sort but when I feel disorientated It’s difficult to ascertain as to why that Is 100% of the time . I like to give energies a chance If you get me - you have to taste them all so to speak . A channel once said to me that I have no boundaries and that although I am divinely protected she has placed upon herself certain limitations / boundaries for herself and advised me to do the same.

I don’t really open up and shut down my energies as some mediums/channels do . I try to be In a constant flow.

Many channels only allow one energy to work through them but It seems as If I am an open channel . lol . and I kinda like that . Variety Is the spice of life so they say ha ha.
I suggest that you focus yourself to only accept sky blue and white energies from Spirit, and to focus yourself to reject the rest. That will greatly lessen the number of lower entities that come through.

There are constant power struggles on the Other Side and many discarnates/spirits constantly try to go against The Light (and the Universal Law that governs it) through unethical activities.

Quote:
Yer was joking about the machine gun . . .I live In the U.K. I think it’s illegal to carry a water pistol here . . .
Then get yourself some wasp spray and a couple of baseball bats - and keep those windows drawn and secure and those doors secure with deadbolt locks!

Carpe Diem!
Old 16-06-2011, 09:02 PM
mattie

Inquiry About Personal Opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
Mattie Gives Avadar A Quiz

LOL on the quiz. It’s more of an inquiry than quiz.

I’m trying to figure out your view on these various ETs. Asking questions is useful. There’s allot of differing information about these.

The list I provided wasn’t my list or assessment, but just the first list that I encountered on the internet that had more than a few types of ETs listed.
Old 16-06-2011, 09:08 PM
mattie

Orion Connection With Pyramids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Hi mattie,

You said something about the Orion Empire...

Is this the Orion Empire centered or around Orions Belt?

The list this was off of wasn't mine, but a list I found on the internet listing types of ETs.

Quote:
i ask because the Three largest Pyramids of the Ghiza Necropolis in Eygpt were built in a way that they specifically and precisely aligned to the three central stars of orions Belt in the Night sky at that time.

In Ancient Egypt Orion was known as The Soul of Osiris. Traditionally Osiris is considered to be the Lord of the Two Lands; Lord of the Heavens and Lord of the Earth.

More information regarding Ancient Eygptians can be read in this interesting link;

http://ancientegypt.hypermart.net/records/index.htm

This & many other details about the Egyptian pyramids have caused many over time to wonder if there was an ET connection. These pyramid structures are all over the world. Things such as you mention seem to be too plentiful to be dismissed as co-incidence.
Old 16-06-2011, 09:11 PM
Free Bird

I will admit to be a bit scared now I could never sleep with a window open in case the spiders came in, seems I have more than them to worry about now!
Old 16-06-2011, 09:21 PM
mattie

Who Really Is An Alien?

Quote:

I'll tell you where I do encounter Aliens though. Lemuria.. when I go there in my journey's.
...Of course if their were Reptilians in ancient egypt, maybe i would not have known because you know how darned secretive they are now days.

Some channels have noted that one of the issues being currently resolved is the negative tinkering w/ humanity’s development by those who weren’t working for best highest purpose in ancient times.

Just as we have the ability to change how we operate on this planet it is likely that others throughout the Universe are also going through their own growth process.

When considering ETs it can be useful to have the perspective that for those from elsewhere we are the aliens.
Old 16-06-2011, 09:28 PM
mattie

Move Past Fear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Bird
I will admit to be a bit scared now I could never sleep with a window open in case the spiders came in, seems I have more than them to worry about now!

Move past fear in all its manifestations. Fear about anything lowers our frequency considerably.
Old 16-06-2011, 09:33 PM
Free Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Move past fear in all its manifestations. Fear about anything lowers our frequency considerably.

Yes, you're right! Plus I do know some kung fu moves (seriously!) I have been watching videos on raising my frequency and the law of attraction and I have to say I have been super positive and everything is falling into place, not going to let an alien mess that up!
Old 16-06-2011, 09:43 PM
mattie

Xenophobia

Xenophobia can apply to the Universe. The dynamics are really no different than they are on this planet. It is likely there are all ranges of intent & behavior.

For those from elsewhere we are the aliens. Do we want others assessing us on the worst we or humanity as a whole has done or where we are right now? In some places on this planet we are getting over the planetary xenophobia, coming to accept that many are a natural mix of races & cultures. DNA research has provided some interesting results as many have had their DNA analyzed to realize that their background is much more varied than they previously thought. It is likely that we will come to realize that there is far more than unites us than divides us, not only w/ those from this planet, but throughout the Universe.

It is likely that we (everyone in the Universe) are in a live & learn situation. On this planet there are all types of atrocities that have been committed in the past as well as right now in certain places. There are also those who are working for best highest purpose now & in the past. All levels of awareness are active. A nuanced view is merited in considering these issues.