Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Has Anyone Experienced This?

I'm not sure how to start this thread, or how to explain what I want to explain, but I'll try my best...

A lot has happened to me over the past two years, and I've worked my way through many obstacles and challenges to get to where I am today. Two years ago, I started reading about "higher consciousness" and terms like "star seeds" and "spirit guides" and etc...stuff I didn't know before. Soon afterwards, I started hearing voices, but these weren't "just" voices. They've been telling me about things that will happen to me in the future, and they've been very spot on.

For example: One of the voices tell me that my dad will come over and bring me to the movies. A couple hours later, my dad happens to knock on the door and ask if I want to go to the movies.

There is also something I really want to bring up, and I want to know if anyone else has experienced it. A while after these "voices" or "spirits" appeared, I started to experience these strange "pops" in both my ears...and they were not random. (Plus, this is probably the hardest thing for me to explain, so sorry if I can't describe it correctly.)

In a way, these "pops" are on the same level as the spirit voices. I don't know if it sounds crazy, but they too can tell me things that can and will happen, and based on the fact that it's been this way for two years, I feel it is an actual entity communicating with me.

I'll ask yes and no questions, and I'll get an immediate response: If my right ear pops, that means yes. If my left ear pops, that means no. And they are as accurate as the spirit voices, and, again, they tell me what will happen in the future, or direct me a certain way through my daily life.

My only fear is that these spirit voices might tell me things about my future that I don't want to hear, but anyways...

I mainly want to know what you think about all this. It'd be nice...

Thank you!
Old 27-04-2018, 08:41 PM
Master

It sounds like you have remarkable clairaudience which means "clear hearing". Its definately your angel or a spirit guide speaking to you. Embrace this wonderful gift and protect yourself from dark spirits that can speak to you just like the good can speak to you. Have you done readings for people?
Old 28-04-2018, 04:25 AM
Experiencer
I have experienced something similar what I would describe as a thumping on my ear drum, or at times it will be a very high pitched tone that will increase in volume. The associations I have been able to ascertain over the years is that if it is in my right ear it just seems to be that someone wants me to know that they are with me, if the thumping is in my left ear it is sort of a warning as in..."don't make that choice" or "don't speak the thoughts your were about to say to that person" or "don't make that turn down that road, take the long way". I consider it to be a warning of sorts so I pay attention to what I was thinking at the time the thumping came into my left ear.
Old 11-05-2018, 06:24 AM
Knower

I have never experienced something like that. But somitimes in life I feel like I need some guidance
Old 11-05-2018, 09:59 AM
Knower

Have you been able to confirm that you receive information for other people that is accurate? If so, you might have an alternate career germinating.

When my late wife began to open up as a channel she thought she was losing her mind. In a sense she was and did every time she channeled another "mind" came though.

Based on your description it sounds like your situation is not disorienting at least. I understand your fear of what they might tell you.

My wife's guides put her through many tests to develop her skills. She faithfully did what they asked of her. She ended up being very good at it.
Old 11-05-2018, 10:16 AM
Master
Hello silverhawk,

What you described with your dad was a telepathic precognative experience. You knew what your dad was thinking of doing before he did it.

I can appreciate that you are new to what I call spirit communications. Getting those 'yes/no' answers has been helpful. What I would encourage as a goal would be conversations with spirit. That would make things a lot easier to understand and discuss. Have you ever read a book like "Conversations with God"? The intent of that publication was to encourage all of us to do this.

There are all kind of fears your intellect can have as it relates to expanding your skills and abilities. How you choose to deal with them will effect any progress you make as you move foreward.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-05-2018, 05:06 AM
Guide

It sounds good to me. When you feel in your heart to trust I think you're right.