Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 03-11-2010, 06:13 PM
Suspended
Guide

killing someone in car accident

If a driver was not drunk and accidentally killed someone in a car accident, would the driver receive bad karma? Do you think people are meant to die at a certain time in a car accident or can it sometimes take people's lives before their time?
Old 03-11-2010, 06:25 PM
Shim

According to one online statistic 43,200 deaths are related to accidental car incidents. I haven't a clue how many of them are due to a drivers fault, but I would guess someone is always at fault whether intentional or not.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:29 PM
Master
I will say this. I have repeatedly put my life on the line in order to avoid taking a life...whether the "cause" of the scene was my fault or not...often you are just caught up in it.

Nonetheless I always felt it was my responsibility to do whatever possible to avoid taking a life "accidentally", even at the cost of my own life. In the end, we all have to live with ourselves.

Taking reasonable precautions is good...but it comes down to the moment, after all...
Old 03-11-2010, 06:50 PM
shepherd

Quote:
If a driver was not drunk and accidentally killed someone in a car accident, would the driver receive bad karma? Do you think people are meant to die at a certain time in a car accident or can it sometimes take people's lives before their time?

The karma is simply what comes next.

Killing someone will create consequences, bad feelings of guilt, remorse, pain and so on .Possibility of prison and the consequences will also affect all related to them too. You could call it bad karma or simply Karma as its just the result of what happened. In a way the effect will ripple outwards affecting many people due to one persons actions.

The bigger picture will require us to know why the person was drunk in the first place, were they trying to escape pain anyway? Is it their fault they are in pain and who caused their original pain? The possibilities are endless and the drunk driver might not seem so bad at all....

Old 03-11-2010, 06:57 PM
Shim

Quote:
Originally Posted by shepherd
The karma is simply what comes next.

Hands over the registration and proof of insurance.....
Old 03-11-2010, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle
I actually read about this very thing in the 70s - yes, apparently accidents do take people unexpectedly!
According to Arthur Ford in "A World Beyond" typed through Ruth Montgomery's hands from the other side.
He never got into karma as I recall.

This might interest you; Sylvia Browne was in a big audience when she couldn't ignore any longer a little girl trying to get her attention (deceased).
Finally, she says to the audience - OK - is there a little girl about 7 in a yellow dress that means anything to anyone?
A lady slowly gets up - I think she is for me. I killed her in a car accident.
SB- Well, she wants you to stop being guilty and especially for your son who she really likes -it's hurting him.
Also she wants you to know she likes the Teddy Bear.
(The lady had left at the grave site when visiting.)

Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-11-2010, 07:26 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle

Everything you do creates karma, even your accidents. But your intentions are also taken into consideration. If you kill someone by accident because you're driving recklessly, that is not having good intentions whether you are drunk or not. You reap what you sow.

I don't think that anyone is ever "meant" to die at a certain time.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:30 PM
Shim

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspirit
Everything you do creates karma, even your accidents. But your intentions are also taken into consideration. If you kill someone by accident because you're driving recklessly, that is not having good intentions whether you are drunk or not. You reap what you sow.

I don't think that anyone is ever "meant" to die at a certain time.

So do we reap what we sow in this life then to face the music, or do we sow what we reap in future lives?
Old 03-11-2010, 07:31 PM
cheeky_monkey

My friend died in a car accident and my friends turned their back on me even though i wasn't even there that night and hadn't seen our mutual friend in over ten months. There are a lot of unanswered questions, and since I've had quite a few psychic experiences, my so called friends have become cruel towards me, like i could have done something. I don't know what happened that night, my life was starting to go well until my friend died. I had just picked myself off the floor from an accident, had got over being backstabbed at work and had found a job with the most amazing people to work with. Since she died it's all gone wrong, well before she died, but it seems just as i pick myself up, something happens which rocks my world. I don't know if she was killed, or committed suicide. To add I experience a lot of paranormal experiences, have tried contacting mediums for help and answers but have got no where. I don't know what to do anymore. I've lost trust in people and don't know where the blame lies. All i know is that I feel like everything bad ive experienced is like a punishment, and it feels unfair because other people get away with so much compared to me. I'm just punished, punished and punished some more, and if I truly open up to you all, in my heart i feel like people are blaming me for my friends death, but i swear as Jesus and God as my witness, that I had no involvement, my guilt comes from walking away from my friend and moving on with my life.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:38 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shim
So do we reap what we sow in this life and then to face the music, or do we sow what we reap in future lives?

I believe that you are born with a clean karma despite what might have happened in past lives. But your karma is not wiped clean when you go to heaven. However karma is not punishment it is just a natural consequences to your actions. Like having to pay for a broken window during a game of baseball it's quickly over and forgotten about.