Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 31-10-2010, 03:17 PM
Wanderer

Strange Symbol

Sorry, I'm not quite sure what section to post this in.

I came across this symbol/design thing a while ago, and found myself very strangely attracted to it for some reason. I still feel it kinda drawing me in when I look at it. I tried to read up on it but wasn't able to find much information at all. Does anybody know if this particular symbol has any history or meaning to it?

Old 31-10-2010, 03:39 PM
Pathfinder
looks almost like a merkabah to me but with an extra point on the triangles.

http://www.magicmerkabahangel.com/im...rtetmaster.gif

Look at that merkabah there are similarities. :)
Old 31-10-2010, 03:53 PM
Master
Nova Spirit almost looks like your avatar pic
Spiritlite.
Old 31-10-2010, 10:47 PM
Greenslade

Feeling pulled in two different directions, Wanderer?
Old 31-10-2010, 10:57 PM
Wanderer

Not really, why?
Ever since posting this thread, it's started to have a weird effect on me, though, and whenever I look at it I feel a lot of anger.
I guess I'd better stay away from it, but it really sparks my curiosity as to how a stupid shape that I know almost nothing about does things like that to me.
Old 31-10-2010, 11:03 PM
Greenslade

Sometimes symbols can drive you crazy. I get the same words rattling in my head over and over - have done for years. Square. Circle. Cross. Maybe one day.

What I see in your symbol is two arrows pointing in different directions. Just a thought.......
Old 31-10-2010, 11:52 PM
AnnoyingPony

I see an angular version of Strongbad's face.
Old 01-11-2010, 04:15 AM
blackfellawhitefella

its a circle isn't it ?
Old 01-11-2010, 04:30 AM
JEN

I dont dont either Wanderer, but it does look familiar. I was staring at it, and realised it symbolises male/female with the major triangles, (or as above/so below), points to the north, east, south, west (or earth, fire, air, water), has major parallel lines connected (parallel dimensions/universes?), and a circle could be drawn around the outer points.... and I lost count on howmany triangles were actually in the symbol! Weird and somewhat beautiful.

Not sure if "avoiding" your angry feelings is the best option though. It would probably be better if you could take the time to go into the anger, and see what it is about. This symbol may well have attracted you, due to a previous experience, or as a gateway to clearing blocks. I dont know, but worth pondering.
Regards JEN
Old 01-11-2010, 04:36 AM
blackfellawhitefella

unfolded and relaxed i meant.