Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-12-2010, 06:44 AM
Master
As for me, I wouldn't want a little fear to stand in the way of more great experiences like that.

Xan

Old 18-12-2010, 02:38 PM
LadyB.

I have been giving this all a great deal of though since it happened and my thought process is as such....

With the trance work in my mediumship I have been been hesitating on completely 'letting go' I realise that my guide will always keep me safe and I am ultimately in control but..I always held that fear of the unknown..

By showing me our past life together I feel an even deeper connection and trust in him which I am sure will help both of us as we work together..

NightSpirit..

Thanks for that!

Was that because the life you went back to was unpleasant..or did the whole process scare you? Not sure how I would have felt it I had seen something that frightened me or was not so pleasant. I was quite detached from watching myself though..It was like seeing someone I did not know.

I have concluded that the scenes where the spirits were interacting with me I was in my previous body looking out..and the others where there was no interaction I was watching myself in the 3rd person so to speak..

The bit at the end when I was aware of having left my body and had no idea where I was or indeed if I could get back I was a tad concerned. I am hoping as it was my first time, next time I will be more courageous

Sunnyside

Thanks I will read up on Brian Weiss. I have been regressed before through deep meditation, this 'seemed' a very different experience...however I am open to anything at this stage...

Xan

Thanks so much for your advice..

I am going to read William Buhlman's 'journeys out of the body' as I read up about him after your suggestion I got 'the truth tingles' so its definitely something I am meant to read!

I too am more interested in the spiritual side..Astral Projection has never been on my 'list of thing to do'..However, now I have had this experience it has certainly made me look at it differently..If it will help me in my mediumship..which is ultimately a way to help other people, then I feel compelled to explore it further..

"This is what makes it a spiritual rather than an astral practice for me. I leave my progress and evolving to the wisdom of Grace.
"

I love those words and will apply them to my own 'journeys' thanks!

LB
X
Old 18-12-2010, 03:04 PM
Master
LadyB...I'm pleased to hear you've worked towards figuring it out and that you've deepened your connection.

It wasn't the life or the process that scared me, as it wasn't so much a life that I experienced...more a very tragic moment from it that took my friend's and my life in that moment. It was very intense and shocking and in re-living it. Like yourself, I felt I was in that very moment and had lost all sense and ability of being anyone other then that person in that moment. I was experiencing something I had no clue about and when I came out of it, I was disoriented and confused. It took me weeks to work it back through in my mind as to what happened and what it all may have been about. I never really came to an understanding other then, I figured it was an exerpt from an occurrence in some other time and place....and why I had the connection to this person in this life....which, by the way, was an intense brief acknowledgement of each other from different sides of the world.
We met through a spiritual forum...became chat friends and locked into similarities in our spiritual energies and our beliefs. We drifted away from each other after a few months. So I believe that this experience I had was to show me how we were once connected and the tragic way in which we died. It didn't show me how we were connected but the emotions while in it were extreme and left me horrified....hence that is why I felt I never want to go through any re-visits again.
Sorry for the long explanation.
Old 18-12-2010, 03:23 PM
LadyB.

NightSpirit

Sorry.. that sounds pretty grim.

May I ask did you ask 'out' how you knew each other? Or do anything you felt afterward's would have brought the experience to you or did it just happen completely out of the blue..sorry for all the questions..
Old 18-12-2010, 03:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyB.

NightSpirit..

Sorry.. that sounds pretty grim.

May I ask did you ask 'out' how you knew each other? Or do anything you felt afterward's would have brought the experience to you or did it just happen completely out of the blue..sorry for all the questions..

That's okay...perhaps there's a reason for your asking...you never know, it may help me to recognise something I overlooked.

It never even occurred to me that we knew each other before, because I'm not a great believer in past lives. Neither one of us had ever clicked to this possibility, so never raised the subject.
I guess our parting was a sudden decision....it was simply time for both of us to move on. Why we even attracted each other with such intensity at the time was the clincher because we were 20 odd years apart in age phsyically, but spiritually we were on the same level. Which led me to think, our intense chats were soul recognition...of the same soul somehow. We clicked spiritually, felt each others emotions and had this strange telepathy. We chatted incensantly of spiritual things and this connected us at the time. I had just finished chatting this day and laid down for a while to rest. Then, for no apparent reason and no warning, I slipped into this scene as though I was there experiencing it. I saw us being blown up and I felt in that moment that we had a very deep close relationship in that time which was tragically cut short. I heard myself screaming out this person's name...it echoed so loud in my head and sounded so haunting.
I never addressed this to this person as it was too way-out for even me to fathom it and I didn't know how I would explain such a thing with all the emotions surrounding it.
Not too long after that, we seemed to drift apart and go on with our own separate lives and never visited or talked again in that forum. I have no idea why this happened, other then to show me that there is something more then just this life we have....and that there are soul connections....and why perhaps we briefly meet others in passing in this life.
Old 18-12-2010, 04:17 PM
LadyB.

As I read this..

Then, for no apparent reason and no warning, I slipped into this scene as though I was there experiencing it. I saw us being blown up and I felt in that moment that we had a very deep close relationship in that time which was tragically cut short. I heard myself screaming out this person's name...it echoed so loud in my head and sounded so haunting.

I had HUGE psychic energy waves running up and down my body. Followed by that feeling of being 'pulled in somewhere'

Sometimes that's a precursor to victims of tragedy coming through to me. I had 9/11 victims come though like that once. It was really harrowing.

That's really interesting. I am always trying to dissect experiences and all the different psychic 'physical sensations', how they work and what they mean?
Old 18-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyB.
As I read this..

Then, for no apparent reason and no warning, I slipped into this scene as though I was there experiencing it. I saw us being blown up and I felt in that moment that we had a very deep close relationship in that time which was tragically cut short. I heard myself screaming out this person's name...it echoed so loud in my head and sounded so haunting.

I had HUGE psychic energy waves running up and down my body. Followed by that feeling of being 'pulled in somewhere'

Sometimes that's a precursor to victims of tragedy coming through to me. I had 9/11 victims come though like that once. It was really harrowing.

That's really interesting. I am always trying to dissect experiences and all the different psychic 'physical sensations', how they work and what they mean?

ooh..that gives me the shivers! I cannot imagine what that must be like for you as once was enough for me. I came back in tears and a deep deep sorrow (or is that the word for it?)..yes, like heart-wrenching...my whole being spun-out. Just that once was enough for me, so I can't imagine what your repeated experiences be like.
I have no clue why we are even thrust into such experiences and how they have any bearing on this life, other then to open new doors to glimsing something more then we believe is so. How does it help us? Please let me know if you ever figure it out.
Old 18-12-2010, 04:42 PM
LadyB.

Don't think I will ever figure it all out...I give myself daily headaches trying though...

LB
X
Old 18-12-2010, 04:53 PM
Master
I don't understand. How can you're being 'pulled into it' help? Do you follow through with these events in any way? I'm curious. What do you think your role in it is? If you have no role, how do you feel you might put it to good use? And again, why are we given these glimses only to do little with them, but to acknowledge them and move on with our lives never really knowing the purpose in them? So many questions LOL...sorry...and the last....Do you get these often?

There's no rush in answering these...or feeling obliged to answer any of them. I'm heading to my bed now as its 3am here. Been lovely chatting with you LadyB. Have a good day/night and I will check in on this in my tomorrow.
Blessings :)
Old 19-12-2010, 02:36 AM
Master
Forgive me, NightSpirit... This was clearly not just a matter of a little fear of the unusual. What a powerful experience you had, which I'm sure you have taken as part of your wisdom.

blessings
Xan