Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-02-2019, 04:16 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Thats very cool. I am also an herbalist and wholistic therapist and ive read of daoists who use herbs to beat old age. I am diving into the world of chinese herbalism.

your living a dream of mine. today im living my dream as a trucker. but that is another of mine.

thanks for sharing what you do

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 06-02-2019, 05:50 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
your living a dream of mine. today im living my dream as a trucker. but that is another of mine.

thanks for sharing what you do

Well its nice to meet ya. Truckers and farmers give us our goods. We need em.

Yeah when I was a kid i met a man who knew all the plants names and properties and he seemed so smart to me, like a genius. I knew then I wanted to be just like him.
Old 09-02-2019, 09:09 PM
Guide

I like your forum name mr. magic man.....Kerubiel
Old 09-02-2019, 09:23 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
I like your forum name mr. magic man.....Kerubiel

Why thank you, sweetheart...
Old 13-02-2019, 06:23 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Why thank you, sweetheart...

No need to thank me Kerubial
Old 13-02-2019, 07:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Interesting but seems like a futile and unhealthy obsession to spend all of one's life trying to defeat death.
Old 13-02-2019, 07:51 PM
Molearner

I am reminded of the motto of a local creamery...…"You can beat our cream but you can't beat our butter"...….:) Maybe in that sense, NO you can't beat death......it releases us from the torment of our present torments....:)
Old 13-02-2019, 09:54 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
Interesting but seems like a futile and unhealthy obsession to spend all of one's life trying to defeat death.

Old 14-02-2019, 04:05 AM
Master
Fish

I'm not sure that I see anything interesting by "beating" death, but on the other hand I die daily. Have never really had any interest in prolonging physical life. I also am not limited by it, but the way I see it, both are a choice. I also see no reason that you shouldn't pursue it if it interests you that much. To each their own!

Philosophically speaking, I have died numerous times in that the old me no longer exists after each incidence of that. I guess it depends on exactly how one chooses to interpret the question and its parts.
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 14-02-2019, 04:27 AM
Knower

Personally, I like the way Abraham through Esther Hicks puts it:

"If this Time-Space-Reality has the wherewithal to give you a desire, it has the wherewithal to produce and deliver it to you. All the cooperative components necessary are being assembled on your behalf. The only question is, are you one of them? Or are you still arguing for your limitations?"