Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-02-2019, 10:38 AM
Master
What You Put In - You Get Out ..What you put in you get out ..

What you put in you get out ..

This kinda ties in with a few recent posts of mine and in my eyes it opens the door to a variety of discussions.

I have concurred that the spiritual path for use of a better word is a difficult path at times, perhaps each stepping stone for some gets harder or easier depending where they are at in the moment and depending on their environment and circumstance. I mean it's a lot easier to sit and meditate alone in a monastery than it is in the middle of a shopping mall and it's easier to forgive your wife for calling you overweight than it is forgiving her for sleeping with the milkman.

So many different variants and examples that can be given to explain the levels of difficulties that people endure in regards to circumstance.

What you put in you get out is a pretty simple term that most would understand but perhaps what you get out is not exactly what you put in ..

This is where in my eyes the multi-layered aspects come into play and was in line with my post regarding L.O.A. and getting back what you need rather than what you want.

You can have a peep putting in a lot of effort to find love and eventually the love of their life knocks on their own doorstep lol, or never entertains the pleasure. The treasure hunter spends a lifetime looking for the buried gold of Captain Kidd only to find out there never was any.

In such instances the term nothing ventured nothing gained comes to mind so there is something to come out of something even if it's not what was expected or wanted.

In regards to spirituality or inner work it could equally be said that what 'comes to you' from one's efforts is also not quite as one thought or would of liked but there is a point I would say where it's bang on the money.

When it bang on the money, perhaps it's got now't to do with anything other than certain ingredients coming together at a certain point. I suppose the question would be how the ingredients came together and how the certain point came to be.

x daz x