Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-10-2015, 08:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtioseDodge
Thanks Astral Explorer. I guess I view this OOBE as the culmination of a relationship I've been building over time with what I perceive to be positive spiritual entities (see my previous post on the evolution of this relationship). It's taken a fair amount of time to build up trust with these entities, and I'm by no means fully there, but I'm definitely leaning toward trusting them, just because they're consistently helpful and supportive. So far there's been nothing that's pushed me over the edge in terms of trusting them like I trust my best friends or parents, but I'm keeping the dialog going because basically everything seems to be going in that direction. It's frustrating that there's no definitive test that will result in trust, but obviously the same can be said IRL -- how do you decide that you'd trust someone you know with your life in a definitive way? Can that ever really be the case in perpetuity? Probably not. In any case, I'm approaching this relationship like any other -- with dialog and small steps forward to establish trust, because how can you trust someone without that?

As for the connection with what happened with the girl -- the reason why I trust more and more that it was positive is because the same (or at least what I think are the same) guides told me that it was her. So I'm using my relationship with these spiritual entities as a kind of stepping stone to trusting the experience I had with who I think was the girl.

All of this is very new of course, and there seem to be things happening every day which are new and which teach me more. At the root of all this, though, is the fact that I believe that I'll be able to get myself out of any scrape if I pray to God for help. Not any religious God, but just a force that really wants the best for us. And I think that connecting with that force through prayer, and having the best intentions, will see me through if I get lost. And my gut tells me I'm on the right track with all this stuff, and I think that once you sort through any emotional issues from your past (which I think I've done very thoroughly), that connection to intuition is also a very helpful partner on these types of paths. Without these types of approaches, I think it's easy to become paralyzed by doubt and second-guessing yourself.
I think that your approach is a good one honestly, as do I agree with what Lucifer said. A lot of people think that a path in the wrong direction is often a drastic turn in the way you act and so forth. But the type of beings that would seek to steer you in the wrong direction are incredibly skilled at doing so and take plenty of time to learn your intricacies before attempting to navigate you. As I've mentioned before just by touching you they can learn everything they need to know about you. And since we only experience their dimension for brief moments that equal a small percentage of the amount of time they spend in that dimension they have ample time (if time is even a factor to them) to prepare for us. It's like going to some strangers house for the first time, they could of been preparing for you to come there for weeks and we have no way of knowing what they truly have in store for us or what their intentions are. Adding on top they are familiar in that environment and we are not, so our understanding of their capabilities is quite small. But the point I was getting at was they would create experiences over an extended period of time that very slowly make you take one fraction of a step into the wrong direction. Because when we think about one small fraction of a step in the wrong direction in one experience it doesn't seem like that big of a deal to us. We make huge mistakes quite often in our lives and still move forward from them and go on with our lives. But over the course of a lifetime those fractions of wrong steps can add up to be literally miles in the wrong direction and we may of never noticed because along the way we have been desensitized and molded to accept that as a reality of that dimension. As something that is normal in that dimension no different than how we accept injustices, wrongs, and things of that nature in this dimension as just a bad part of life - but a part of life nonetheless.

This is why I always emphasize thinking things through in our other-worldly experiences and not going with gut-feelings, senses, emotions, and things of that nature. Because those are all fallible and can quite easily be manipulated. I've had dream experiences that a being masqueraded as an ex-girlfriend and for the entire dream I thought it was that ex-girlfriend and treated her accordingly. Everything felt exactly as it would of if I was with that ex-girlfriend in this dimension. At the time I just thought it was a dream but later on learned the reality of what actually created and set that dream experience. And it is far more elaborate than most people are aware or would want to be aware of. These beings are capable of synthesizing, emulating, and producing nearly any feeling or emotion you can possibly imagine and those include emotions and feelings you hold toward other people in this dimension. To be honest that is likely one of the easiest ones for them to do, because it's already engrained into our consciousness which is accessible by them. And so it's incredibly suspect that a being is taking the form they are taking in your experiences for me, so just be careful and keep your wits. But absolutely nothing is wrong with dialogue, honestly that is your best bet. Personally I'd try and stay away from having dream-time and astral sex at this point though, anyways good luck.
Old 19-10-2015, 12:49 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks again for taking the time to respond, Astral Explorer. I'll definitely be careful, and I think that if I make sure to never take a "leap of faith" based on the advice, and always make sure that acting on the advice never compromises my principles, then I'll be fine. It stands to reason that if these entities have my best intentions in mind, that they'll never suggest something that is immoral. I'll just take their suggestions and feedback as one more source of information on my own path. Again, thanks a lot; your messages have definitely clarified my approach to all of this. :)
Old 17-06-2016, 05:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Thanks Lucifer and yes I completely agree with the vibe you had as well. Energetic vampires are rampant in the dimensions surrounding us. I think in my experiences in the lower-realms I've met more beings who admitted they were a vampire, succubus & incubus, or energetic vampires than beings who denied it. Some certainly will deny it when asked but the majority of them appear to be quite proud of it unless you're their victim. Then they just play whatever role they know suits you best. Especially the role of some girl or boy you have very strong feelings for and desire, honestly that is like leaving your door wide open in the middle of the night in a bad neighborhood. It's just asking for trouble. Not that wanting to be with someone or desiring someone has to be bad and negative. But if those feelings go unexpressed and unresolved then eventually a being is going to find their way to you and manipulate you into expressing them with them. Some people might view that as a positive thing since in a way it does serve a purpose for both people. But truthfully I can't see it that way because it is a trick nonetheless. At the end of the road after following the carrot on the stick you'll find yourself in a random place with no clue how you got there and you will realize that you never had a relationship with the intended person to begin with.

You may of had intimate experiences with a being that appeared as that person, but it certainly was not that person. And if you were able to learn the truth about the being you did form that relationship and have sex with I'm sure you would be quite sick and repulsed. And by that time the being has energetic connections with you so strong that getting rid of them could take an entire lifetime and still fail. Even if you get to the point where they stop appearing to you in a definitive way that you know it was them they will just wait until you're in a non-lucid dream and manipulate you some more into doing whatever they deem fit. Chances are they had been doing that the entire time anyways. This is why at this point I never have conscious sex in dreams or projections, because it's not worth the risk. If I go to the light-realms when I die and they do have sex there and it's healthy and not so dangerous then so be it, but at this point I haven't seen one ounce of experience or information that even remotely confirms that. Yet it is rampant in the lower-realms. It's completely normal to see massive orgies in the middle of a public space and that's just one of the acts that is going on,.

I agree with everything you are saying. Recently I found myself ( when I project ) going around and randomly getting sexual with people. I've seen them shape shift from a cute being ..to a not so cute being. One actually did it and smiled and said, " I love to shapeshift". So I'm gonna stop with the sexual stuff when I project..To be safe and for the fact that I want to be able to higher my vibration and have projections that I can learn from in a more spiritual enlightening way.

I've seen the orgies.. They sometimes look like they are all meshing into each other.

When you say "trust me there is a lot more going on as well during their sexual acts that I won't touch upon because I don't want to scare people." Ive seen some strange things too that they were getting off on. I'm afraid to tell. Can you tell us what the things are that you didnt want to scare us with was?

Another thing. Have you ever seen or been involved in some thing they do that they float in the sky and connect with each other and get some sort of gratification from that? It's a group of people floating looking half dazed but they connect in some way to each other's body in a group floating? ( I cant really explain it ) Have you ever seen that? Ive seen it at least a dozen times.
Old 21-06-2016, 06:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizike00
I agree with everything you are saying. Recently I found myself ( when I project ) going around and randomly getting sexual with people. I've seen them shape shift from a cute being ..to a not so cute being. One actually did it and smiled and said, " I love to shapeshift". So I'm gonna stop with the sexual stuff when I project..To be safe and for the fact that I want to be able to higher my vibration and have projections that I can learn from in a more spiritual enlightening way.

I've seen the orgies.. They sometimes look like they are all meshing into each other.

When you say "trust me there is a lot more going on as well during their sexual acts that I won't touch upon because I don't want to scare people." Ive seen some strange things too that they were getting off on. I'm afraid to tell. Can you tell us what the things are that you didnt want to scare us with was?

Another thing. Have you ever seen or been involved in some thing they do that they float in the sky and connect with each other and get some sort of gratification from that? It's a group of people floating looking half dazed but they connect in some way to each other's body in a group floating? ( I cant really explain it ) Have you ever seen that? Ive seen it at least a dozen times.

Mizike I have no problem talking with you about this stuff, but I'd prefer to do it in private messages if you have the time and/or care to. Not that I'm ashamed of the stuff that I've experienced, but, it tends to be very extreme and rubs a lot of people the wrong way on these forums. Generally because it goes against whatever notions they believe and/or want to believe. In my experience people don't like hearing about the dark-er stuff and will usually do anything in their power to discredit or deflect any information on that spectrum. I'm not very keen for and don't have the time to get into debates at this point, so personal messages would be best for me. Not to mention I am not active on these forums at all, so the best way to get a response from me would be through messaging. I'm not sure what called me into checking on these forums for the first time in well over a month, but I did nonetheless and popped right into this thread for some reason.
Old 21-06-2016, 07:07 AM
Master

I hope all is well for you Astral Explorer. It was nice to see that you came on the forum. Perhaps we will see more of you.
In an old thread you said to me that you strongly disagreed with what I said. I did not reply. I did not get around reading it. When I read it you were correct. I think it was something about if you are alert bad things will not happen. I think the more alert you are the higher chance of you not seeing anything awful but you can still see awful things if you are alert.
Old 22-06-2016, 01:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Mizike I have no problem talking with you about this stuff, but I'd prefer to do it in private messages if you have the time and/or care to. Not that I'm ashamed of the stuff that I've experienced, but, it tends to be very extreme and rubs a lot of people the wrong way on these forums. Generally because it goes against whatever notions they believe and/or want to believe. In my experience people don't like hearing about the dark-er stuff and will usually do anything in their power to discredit or deflect any information on that spectrum. I'm not very keen for and don't have the time to get into debates at this point, so personal messages would be best for me. Not to mention I am not active on these forums at all, so the best way to get a response from me would be through messaging. I'm not sure what called me into checking on these forums for the first time in well over a month, but I did nonetheless and popped right into this thread for some reason.

Hey Thanks.. I just shot you a private message!