Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-10-2015, 04:59 PM
Pathfinder

Experience with astral sex, etc.

Hi Everyone,

So I had this experience last night, and I'd like any feedback or suggestions on how to build on what happened.

I've been in love with a woman for over a year now. We haven't seen each other since June of last year, and we parted on rocky terms. I've been trying to get in touch with her for a while, and on the physical plane there's basically nothing; she just ignores me.

But on the more subtle planes, I swear that I can hear her voice sometimes, telepathically. And she's told me many that she's not convinced about me, in other words, that she doesn't know if I'm a good person to interact with. But another thing that she kept on saying, very often, was that she wanted to have sex with me. And for a long time I didn't understand what she meant. Whenever she said this, I would respond that she should call me (on the physical plane), we could get together, talk, and then see what happened. I have to say that I was hesitant to say to her that I would have sex with her, because of the way she referred to it... She would say that she really wanted to (swear edit by Staff ) me, and that really put me off, since it seemed so raw. I'm totally in love with her, and to me, using the f-word made it seem cheap. I do understand that in the context of intimate relationships, sometimes that word is used, since sometimes, well, you're just really horny! Smiley But given that we've never been intimate in that way, and given that I have such tender feelings about her, I always hesitated when she spoke that way.

But sometimes I would give in and say “All right, just give me a call, and we'll do it.” And she would answer that she wanted to do it right then, and I wouldn't understand, and think that I was making up the whole telepathic communication thing.

Then came last night. I often talk to my celestial guides, and as I was lying in bed, they told me to keep my eyes open as I lay there. My room had some light in it that came through the blinds, and as I lay there, I noticed that everything got completely dark, even though my eyes were completely open. Sometimes when I blinked the light would come back, but over time that seemed to get better. And I noticed that my eyes would sometimes start to sting a little and tear up for no apparent reason.

Then my celestial guides informed me that she was present. And I started hearing her voice. To be clear, when I hear her voice, it's not that I hear her voice like it is in real life; it's a female voice, and I just feel that it's her. Anyway, she started telling me again that she wanted to have sex. And at the same time I was told by my celestial guides that in order to do it, I needed to “see” things in the astral with my mind's eye.

At first I couldn't figure out how to do it, but then my guides told me to concentrate on her. And I saw a bedpost, and I knew that it was somehow connected to her, so I visualized it too. And then she told me that I was knocking my head against it, that I was hurting myself. So I backed off, and then, with a little more time, I pictured me and her together in bed, umm, doing it... And she immediately reacted well, telling me to keep going. It was tough to keep a steady mental image at first, and it seemed like I hurt her at times when my mental image distorted in some way, but she told me to keep going anyway. And I started feeling a tingling in my genitals, but it wasn't exactly a normal sexual tingling. It's hard to describe the physical sensation, but it somehow felt otherworldly. But it did feel good.

So I kept going, and I got mental images that I felt were from her, and she was morphing into other shapes, some pretty strange ones, and I think she even suggested bringing someone else into the mix. I reacted badly to this, and she didn't pursue it. It was like she wanted me to be very experimental, and I was definitely more inhibited than her. Eventually she asked me to climax, and I imagined that I did (didn't in the physical realm), and she seemed satisfied.

There was also an element of her wanting me to “get out of my head” as much as possible, that is, to not focus on mental chatter and just focus on the physicality of the experience, and it frustrated her that I was so “psychological” (a word she used).

Then came some difficult stuff. It seemed like she started to talk to a friend about what had just happened. And that's when the part about me being really psychological came up. I was talking to my guides about it all, and they told me that I was the first guy she knew that could function in the astral, but that she's way more advanced than me, and that I'm like a child in that respect, because I have little control over my mind and what I picture. And they told me that she knows me very well (even if she doesn't know me very well on the physical plane), and that the only thing she doesn't understand about me is my analytical and emotional mind, because I'm an analytical and emotional genius (not my words, the words of my guides). So it seems like she's trying to understand that part of me, and that until she does, she doesn't trust that I'm a good person.

So that's about it. Any suggestions on how to proceed? Any feedback? There's still a part of me that thinks I'm making all of this up. But I'm very much in love with her, want us to get together, and am willing to work to make it happen.

Thanks for reading.

OD

Last edited by Adrienne : 11-10-2015 at 08:21 PM.
Old 11-10-2015, 08:13 PM
Master

I am sorry but you will not like what I have to say. In real life she does not want anything to do with you. In the astral it is different, you are together. I do not think it will help you. It is not helping you to move on. You need a relationship that you can be with a person physically. I would move on as she does not want anything to do with you in the physical world.
Old 11-10-2015, 10:08 PM
Knower

Hey OD, I have to agree with Suzy.

Something just doesn't feel right about this. The very fact that she doesn't want anything to do with you in the physical speaks volumes. You may well be "willing to work to make it happen", but she's not.

A word keeps repeating in my head - It's quite possible that this female that visits in the astral is a succubus.
Old 12-10-2015, 12:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtioseDodge
Hi Everyone,

So I had this experience last night, and I'd like any feedback or suggestions on how to build on what happened.

I've been in love with a woman for over a year now. We haven't seen each other since June of last year, and we parted on rocky terms. I've been trying to get in touch with her for a while, and on the physical plane there's basically nothing; she just ignores me.

But on the more subtle planes, I swear that I can hear her voice sometimes, telepathically. And she's told me many that she's not convinced about me, in other words, that she doesn't know if I'm a good person to interact with. But another thing that she kept on saying, very often, was that she wanted to have sex with me. And for a long time I didn't understand what she meant. Whenever she said this, I would respond that she should call me (on the physical plane), we could get together, talk, and then see what happened. I have to say that I was hesitant to say to her that I would have sex with her, because of the way she referred to it... She would say that she really wanted to (swear edit by Staff ) me, and that really put me off, since it seemed so raw. I'm totally in love with her, and to me, using the f-word made it seem cheap. I do understand that in the context of intimate relationships, sometimes that word is used, since sometimes, well, you're just really horny! Smiley But given that we've never been intimate in that way, and given that I have such tender feelings about her, I always hesitated when she spoke that way.

But sometimes I would give in and say “All right, just give me a call, and we'll do it.” And she would answer that she wanted to do it right then, and I wouldn't understand, and think that I was making up the whole telepathic communication thing.

Then came last night. I often talk to my celestial guides, and as I was lying in bed, they told me to keep my eyes open as I lay there. My room had some light in it that came through the blinds, and as I lay there, I noticed that everything got completely dark, even though my eyes were completely open. Sometimes when I blinked the light would come back, but over time that seemed to get better. And I noticed that my eyes would sometimes start to sting a little and tear up for no apparent reason.

Then my celestial guides informed me that she was present. And I started hearing her voice. To be clear, when I hear her voice, it's not that I hear her voice like it is in real life; it's a female voice, and I just feel that it's her. Anyway, she started telling me again that she wanted to have sex. And at the same time I was told by my celestial guides that in order to do it, I needed to “see” things in the astral with my mind's eye.

At first I couldn't figure out how to do it, but then my guides told me to concentrate on her. And I saw a bedpost, and I knew that it was somehow connected to her, so I visualized it too. And then she told me that I was knocking my head against it, that I was hurting myself. So I backed off, and then, with a little more time, I pictured me and her together in bed, umm, doing it... And she immediately reacted well, telling me to keep going. It was tough to keep a steady mental image at first, and it seemed like I hurt her at times when my mental image distorted in some way, but she told me to keep going anyway. And I started feeling a tingling in my genitals, but it wasn't exactly a normal sexual tingling. It's hard to describe the physical sensation, but it somehow felt otherworldly. But it did feel good.

So I kept going, and I got mental images that I felt were from her, and she was morphing into other shapes, some pretty strange ones, and I think she even suggested bringing someone else into the mix. I reacted badly to this, and she didn't pursue it. It was like she wanted me to be very experimental, and I was definitely more inhibited than her. Eventually she asked me to climax, and I imagined that I did (didn't in the physical realm), and she seemed satisfied.

There was also an element of her wanting me to “get out of my head” as much as possible, that is, to not focus on mental chatter and just focus on the physicality of the experience, and it frustrated her that I was so “psychological” (a word she used).

Then came some difficult stuff. It seemed like she started to talk to a friend about what had just happened. And that's when the part about me being really psychological came up. I was talking to my guides about it all, and they told me that I was the first guy she knew that could function in the astral, but that she's way more advanced than me, and that I'm like a child in that respect, because I have little control over my mind and what I picture. And they told me that she knows me very well (even if she doesn't know me very well on the physical plane), and that the only thing she doesn't understand about me is my analytical and emotional mind, because I'm an analytical and emotional genius (not my words, the words of my guides). So it seems like she's trying to understand that part of me, and that until she does, she doesn't trust that I'm a good person.

So that's about it. Any suggestions on how to proceed? Any feedback? There's still a part of me that thinks I'm making all of this up. But I'm very much in love with her, want us to get together, and am willing to work to make it happen.

Thanks for reading.

OD
I don't have much time but wanted to bring some truths and likelihoods into light. First off I would be highly suspicious of any "guides" that suggest I have sex with any being, especially when there was clearly some "dark" presence in the room as you mentioned seeing along with the light. Something I want to mention is that "dark" beings are capable of manifesting "light" beings that make you feel warm and comfortable. Truthfully unless you know what to look for and understand the way manifestation works in these dimensions you would never be able to tell the difference. Which brings me to the main part of what I must talk about. Sex in the spiritual dimensions is a reality, it's just as "real" as sex in this dimension. The main difference is the ability to directly and consciously transfer energy during the act of sex in the spiritual dimensions, while it certainly does occur in this dimension it's more of a subconscious thing that just happens with or without our control. In the spiritual dimensions we have more control of that.

But unfortunately the being you had sex with I can almost guarantee was not the girl you believe it to be. The reason is the "spiritual" dimensions are inhabited by exactly what their name denotes - spirits. The chances of you running into the dreaming or projecting body/consciousness of another Human-being that exists in this dimension is extremely low. There are so many factors that would need to cooperate for that to happen. It's not a matter of everyone dreaming or projecting going into one single dimension as it is in this dimension we live in. There are multiple dimensions, multiple layers of dimensions, and even with in each of those there are geographical locations. So even if you two were projecting/dreaming in the same technical dimension that doesn't mean you would be relatively close to each other. 99.9% or more of the beings you encounter in dreams and projections are going to be spiritual beings who live and operate in that dimension. The chances of a girl who doesn't know you exist in this dimension magically finding you in another dimension is beyond far-fetched, which means that it is likely the alternate probability. That alternate probability being that the person you had sex with was a being who lives and operates in that dimension. It's beyond logical to think that since those beings live in that operate and know how to find you, know how to present themselves to you, know the ins and outs of those dimensions.

Which brings me to the last and likely unwelcome probability. In all of my experiences in the "light" and "upper" realms I've never once seen, heard, or had any form of sex. But in my experience in the "dark" and "lower" realms I have literally seen sex literally thousands of times, heard and heard about sex literally thousands of times, and unfortunately even had it a few times myself. Primarily there is one type of being in these dimensions that would seek you out and have sex with you, those being energetic vampires such as succubi and incubi. The way you described her "changing forms" as you were having sex is actually par-on with what succubi are known for doing and what I have experienced in my own experience. You must remember that form in these dimensions is not concrete - that any being can easily take any form they desire. Actually last night I was talking to a being in the lower-realms (I'm surprised they actually talked to me about this, normally they are very tight-lipped) about what I ended up calling a "shadow screen". This is where the beings manifest some sort of veil over themselves that interacts with our consciousness and our consciousness fills in the holes to complete their form. And so what happens is the environment with the shadow screen or the beings themselves appear in a manner that we accept. Primarily this means that a home you're in will appear as your home, or a neighborhood you're in will appear as your neighborhood, and even more importantly a being will use a shadow screen to make themselves appear in a form that they know you will accept. Especially the form of family, friends, lovers, ex-lovers, people you're attracted to, things of that nature. And since the shadow screen appears to react with your consciousness the form they take is incredibly believable and it "feels" like that person even though it's not really them.

A succubus appearing in the form of a girl that they easily know you're attracted to and want to have a relationship with in my opinion is beyond probable. This is exactly what they do, this is why they are so successful to this day. They do not appear as they truly are because no sane person would ever have sex with them and feed them the energy they desire. But in some sick and sadistic way the succubus seem to form a "relationship" with their meal. I use relationship in quotations because what they consider a relationship is nothing like what we consider a relationship. Because their dimension is completely different, their culture is extremely different, their way of life is extremely different. If you've ever had a wet dream then you've likely had sex with a succubus. Over time they will eventually reveal bits of themselves though - primarily during the act of sex. When we're too far into it to turn back and that's exactly what you mentioned the being doing. I don't know if they do it purposely to see our reaction and to see if we would accept them when we know the truth, or if it's just something that accidently happens because they're too focused on the act of sex and draining your energy. But that is exactly why the being wanted you to "focus on sex" and not on your thoughts and emotions. Because the random emotions you were having were adding a different taste to the meal, and they would prefer it to taste a different way. The more focused you are on the sex the more focused your energy is on that vibration and that is the vibration they are seeking. This is why they usually try and have sex with us when we're in a non-lucid dream because then we act instinctively and our thoughts do not control the experience, where as in lucid experiences were are conscious and every random emotion and thought we have is added to the energy they are draining from us.

To summarize this since I'm out of time as others said if you're seeking a relationship with a being you have met and know of in this dimension then do it in this dimension. Because the chances of you actually having an experience with them in the spiritual dimensions is beyond unlikely and the chances of you just getting played and drained by a energetic vampire is extremely likely. Which unfortunately I am confident is what happened in your experience. Even if "beings of light" do have sex they wouldn't take someone else's form, they wouldn't hide the truth from you, and they would do it in their dimension. And since you saw some form of darkness it's safe to say you weren't in their dimension. Beings of light only come down into the lower-realms on occasion and they are extremely guarded and get right to their mission and leave. They do not wander around looking for sex in the dark-realms unfortunately. Spiritual beings can read all of your thoughts, wishes, hopes, desires, likes and dislikes, etc. just by touching you and that's exactly what they do when we're non-conscious when first falling asleep and in non-conscious dreams. They learn everything they need to know about you if they haven't already and then they prepare the experience so that by the time you remember the "dream" you are basically playing out the experience they prepared for you. And judging by your experience this one was a pretty elaborate experience they planned out for you, and unfortunately it appears you played it out almost perfectly for them.
Old 12-10-2015, 01:11 AM
Master

That does not sound like astral sex , it sounds more like some thing in your head . Fantisy sex.
Old 12-10-2015, 01:43 AM
Knower

Hey Astral Explorer, thanks for sharing, very interesting.
You make a lot of sense & confirm the vibe that OD is interacting with a succubus.
Old 12-10-2015, 01:52 AM
TheSeeker

FWIW I don't think it was a succubus but at any rate you should take this into this reality as dreaming/astral connections are just that.
Old 12-10-2015, 07:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer777
Hey Astral Explorer, thanks for sharing, very interesting.
You make a lot of sense & confirm the vibe that OD is interacting with a succubus.
Thanks Lucifer and yes I completely agree with the vibe you had as well. Energetic vampires are rampant in the dimensions surrounding us. I think in my experiences in the lower-realms I've met more beings who admitted they were a vampire, succubus & incubus, or energetic vampires than beings who denied it. Some certainly will deny it when asked but the majority of them appear to be quite proud of it unless you're their victim. Then they just play whatever role they know suits you best. Especially the role of some girl or boy you have very strong feelings for and desire, honestly that is like leaving your door wide open in the middle of the night in a bad neighborhood. It's just asking for trouble. Not that wanting to be with someone or desiring someone has to be bad and negative. But if those feelings go unexpressed and unresolved then eventually a being is going to find their way to you and manipulate you into expressing them with them. Some people might view that as a positive thing since in a way it does serve a purpose for both people. But truthfully I can't see it that way because it is a trick nonetheless. At the end of the road after following the carrot on the stick you'll find yourself in a random place with no clue how you got there and you will realize that you never had a relationship with the intended person to begin with.

You may of had intimate experiences with a being that appeared as that person, but it certainly was not that person. And if you were able to learn the truth about the being you did form that relationship and have sex with I'm sure you would be quite sick and repulsed. And by that time the being has energetic connections with you so strong that getting rid of them could take an entire lifetime and still fail. Even if you get to the point where they stop appearing to you in a definitive way that you know it was them they will just wait until you're in a non-lucid dream and manipulate you some more into doing whatever they deem fit. Chances are they had been doing that the entire time anyways. This is why at this point I never have conscious sex in dreams or projections, because it's not worth the risk. If I go to the light-realms when I die and they do have sex there and it's healthy and not so dangerous then so be it, but at this point I haven't seen one ounce of experience or information that even remotely confirms that. Yet it is rampant in the lower-realms. It's completely normal to see massive orgies in the middle of a public space and that's just one of the acts that is going on, trust me there is a lot more going on as well during their sexual acts that I won't touch upon because I don't want to scare people.
Old 12-10-2015, 09:54 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtioseDodge
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for reading.

OD

My serious spiritual journey started early this year with some beings pretending to be my guides, my guardian angels, my twin flame, my family, my mentors, even once sent me on a wild gooze chase (i mean literally). Once, they told me i have a visitor (this guy who I was so in love that time) outside my house, so do this, and do that - but the person was not there. Once they told me to text this guy because etc etc... which got me into bit of trouble. They told me stories of what is happening about him his plan to marry me etc etc, for me to find out later that they were all lies. At first I went along, but most times I had my suspicions - but still went along for the heck of it. Confronted them, they confessed they were 'naughty angels'. All lies I tell you. It's like it was all a game for them.

I have learned not to easily trust any light or whatever beings, and i learned it the hard way.

Now I have started learning to AP. This way I can overcome my great fear of the unknown (well especially spirits and ghosts, etc etc). And I can see for myself what's out there.

I have been able to do it twice. Still going to AP classes.

And because of this I have been able to 'see' my two guides (I suppose) in the astral.

And because of this AP practices I was able to pick up a sexual predator/vampire being whom I know had been responsible for my vivid and physically-felt-after sexual dreams. Victimising me on and off for a few years now.

So recently i had two encounters... the first one sleeping in my couch, in my dream, pretending to be a male figure of my ex, it/he has just started the sexual dream (and yeah it felt physically amazing), but then just seconds into starting it, I was transferred to this in-between asleep & awake state (like just before you actually AP), (and yeah i could physically feel the sexual energy is amazingly incomparable), in this in-between sleep & awake state I saw the faces of my female guide & my male guide for brief moments, then I woke up. And waking up still physically feeling that sexual energy. One would not think it was only a dream.

Then a day or so later, asleep in my bedroom... I had a dream again, same person again. I noticed something odd in the dream though, the curtain in my bedroom moved twice in the dream. It/he was just starting the sex dream again, maybe about 10 seconds into it when all of a sudden I woke up... And guess what, I opened my eyes and literally felt like a tennis ball sized invisible thing pressing outside my groin. Like yeah, i could not see anyone but i could literally feel it physically. I got angry and told it to get off me, etc etc. A rapist in the spirit realm, victimising asleep people. Yeah it got me angry.

Therefore, my conclusion, sexual vampires literally exists. And my guides made sure I woke up and was not harmed and be put in any sexual situation.

I guess what I'm saying is be very careful who you trust in the spirit realms. And yeah sexual energy vampires exist - pretending to be someone you know.
Old 12-10-2015, 10:28 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks a lot to everyone for their replies, particularly to Astral Explorer for devoting so much time. :) This is obviously a matter that requires my serious attention, and I'd like to follow up on what I wrote with some more background information and current stuff to see what you all think. While your points are clearly very important, there are some things that make me waver about what exactly's happening to me. Your posts suggest that I have to reconsider the role of what I considered to be divine assistance in my life, and I'd like to speak to that.

Please excuse the fact that this post will involve information that's more about general spirituality and divine assistance, but I'm sure that most of you can understand that at some level all of these topics tend to mix.

I've been an altruistic person for basically all my life, but my first experience with divine assistance came back in 2008, when I started meditating intensively for the first time in my life. I used a very simple technique, concentration on the breath, and I meditated an hour a day for six months. In the middle of this period, I had my first vision during meditation. It was very soothing, a simple image but at first I didn't know what to do with it. Eventually I started interpreting the images that came up using the association method I had learned for dream interpretation, that is, seeing what popped into my head immediately after seeing the image. I found that this worked well. However, it's important to note that at that point I didn't consider these images (or my dreams) to be spiritual in any way; I just considered them to be information from my subconscious mind.

Over time, I began to see the images simply when I closed my eyes. But at times they wouldn't come at all for months. In any case, they became another tool in my toolkit for navigating life.

Then there was another major shift last December. I was at an extremely low point in my life. Practically everything seemed to be at a dead end. And it was around this time that I started seeing flashes of white and blue light in my field of vision, whether my eyes were open or closed. And shortly thereafter I started praying for the first time since I was a child. It wasn't to the God of any particular religion; instead, it was a prayer to the force of Love.

And at the same time I was doing research on what the flashes of light could be. I read websites and posted on forums, and the consensus seemed to be that they were messages from positive spiritual entities. And so I started tentatively associating with the lights, that is, like dream interpretation, I would see what the first thought was that popped into my head after seeing a light. And it seemed to work.

My research into the nature of these lights then prompted a slew of research on the so-called New Age movement, the idea of spiritual realms, and a whole bunch of other related stuff. And a lot of it was very eye-opening. I've suffered from psychological problems for all of my life, and after reading some things, I realized that the missing ingredient in my recovery was probably clearing the influence of negative spiritual entities. So I did some simple practices, and again, it seemed to help.

Then, around March I had what I think was a very significant dream. I'll spare you the details (other people's are always a little boring!), but the essential message was that I had received an "installation" of a fifth-dimensional "operating system", and that I had become the spiritual equivalent of a Buddha... I know, I know, it probably sounds ridiculous, but I've been interpreting my dreams for almost twenty years, and the message was clear.

Since these experiences, it seems like the path has basically been one of consolidation. That is, of establishing a better connection with my spiritual guides. Over time other channels of communication have opened up, like synchronicities, subtle voices in my head, and pressure on different parts of my body.

And lately there's been all but sure proof of the fact that these guides are influencing my physical reality. For instance, back in August, I had a vision of an angel extracting something from my stomach. The associated thought was that my divine helpers were extracting etheric fat (I'm a little overweight). And shortly after I started losing my apetite, and for about the past two months I've basically eaten the equivalent of one meal a day. I've lost around twelve pounds, which is nice. :) And I feel absolutely fine; normal energy level, etc. Granted, I haven't been to the doctor to get checked out, but quite frankly, I really don't believe in Western medicine unless it's an absolute emergency.

I guess what I'm getting at with all this info is that if what some of you are saying is true, all this time I've basically had the wool pulled over my eyes by negative spiritual entities masquerading as positive entities. I mean, these entities essentially told me that what happened with the woman was true. One caveat that I forgot to mention: they did mention that what happened with her wasn't fully conscious for her, so that may explain why we were able to "meet up" astrally.

In any case, given all this additional info, do you all still think that I'm essentially dealing with negative entities?

One thing I have to mention too: sometimes these entities tell me that something will happen, and it doesn't. When I demand an explanation later, they tell me that it's because I needed a "boost", sort of like telling a kid that Santa Claus exists to make him or her feel good.

And the truth is that I almost always come out of dialogues with these entities feeling better. And I can't tell you how many times I've asked God and any perfectly positive spiritual entities to clear me of influence from negative entities. Maybe just asking is not enough, but whenever I commune with these entities, I always form the intention of only talking with higher spiritual entities, never lower.

So that's about it. I realize that this post isn't really about astral travel, but some of you seemed very well-informed, and I basically don't know anyone else that I can talk to about this.