Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-06-2016, 01:39 PM
Pathfinder

Is this a dream, or did I really astral project?

Hi guys!
I am travelling now and am in Southern Germany.
I woke up last night and felt my body vibrating. My spirit was awake, but my body was asleep. The next thing I knew I was travelling towards my room in my house where I grew up in a town in Germany. I felt really dreamy and not very clear about stuff. Then, I looked upon my bed expecting to find my body there but remembered that my body was in in a hotel in Southern Germany! As soon as I thought of my body, I felt myself being pulled backwards very quickly and blacked out. When I awoke, I was back in my body.
Do you think this was just a very vivid dream or really an AP? The vibrations were there, but what bothered me was that my consciousness was super dreamlike.
Old 24-06-2016, 06:05 PM
Master
That sounds like an astral projection to me
Old 24-06-2016, 07:29 PM
Pathfinder

The vibrations were definitely there and I know I had sleep paralysis. But the problem was that my consciousness was dreamlike and the experience did not feel real at all. And another problem was that I did not see my physical body and immediately upon 'getting out' I felt something like a tunnel transporting me to the place I had imagined. And my room had no color-I saw everything in black and white. So why did it feel so strange and dreamlike? I thought an OOBe was supposed to feel like waking life (obviously, not with the physical limitations of the universe) but your spirit is supposed to feel so much more awake in the astral.
Old 25-06-2016, 11:16 AM
Master
I think it's hard to tell the difference between astral projection and a dream. I have done it different ways but I know I project.

Overall, that experience sounds like what is known as astral projection.

Those kinds of experiences are weird and we can't quite understand everything about how they work, or what the purpose is, or even if it was literally 'real' and what is 'real'?

The way I do it is different, and it doesn't feel like waking life, but I accomplish tasks in that way so that is what matters.
Old 25-06-2016, 01:56 PM
Pathfinder

hi, and thanks for your anwser @Rozie
are you conscious in the astral? Meaning that your mind is 'complete' and awake, not like in a lucid dream?
Old 25-06-2016, 08:18 PM
Master
It depends on what I am doing. There are things I do with visualization and that is very simple. It isn't astral travel like you perceive it but I can go to a place where I meet up with other people and we see the same things, or can interact in that 'place' and do something. Technically that might be considered remote viewing or something else, but it works and things get accomplished. This is done consciously. In dreams I work with my guides and 'they' take me places but they are like very vivid dreams and I know I work with people on this level because I get reports about things that happen. I don't know what you call it but it is something. It is very easy to do. I would say that the work is done consciously but it's like a part of me is there, but I feel like I am here.