Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-06-2016, 10:22 PM
Newbie ;)

What just happened

Hi this is my first post on this forum, I'll get straight to it

So basically I've been trying to astral project for the past five days with not much success (I hadn't even gotten to the "vibration stage" yet) but today I tried again with no success and eventually got tired and said I would sleep and try again in the morning. So I went to sleep and I think I fell asleep but the next thing I knew I was awake and my body was vibrating (when I say vibrating I mean literally shaking like I was on a roller coaster) i could also hear the loud noise in my head which sounded like a train screeching and a roller coaster ride happening at the same time, I didn't panic as I knew this was a good sign, this lasted for around 30seconds then stopped completely. At this point I knew I had to separate my body which was surprisingly easy, I just thought about getting up and it happened.

Now for the interesting part, once I had separated I couldn't see properly, as in everything was so dark I could barely see the outlines of my room, I also couldn't move properly it was as if my body weighed 1000pounds. I could also hear a very strange almost scary growling type sound coming from the corner of my room (but I couldn't see so I didn't know what it was) I assumed it was a negative entity but I didn't fear it, I went to approach the sound so I could tell the entity to leave (it was very hard to move) once I got there I tried to speak to tell it to leave but I couldn't, whenever I tried to talk only a very quiet mumbling sound came out, at this point I think I panicked and suddenly returned to my body. This all lasted about 10-15 seconds. Also during this time I could still feel my physical body and I could feel my physical eyes closed even though I could feel and move my astral body,it was quite strange.

Can anyone tell me what just happened, also how can I get to this stage again when I'm trying to, as this time it happened randomly without me trying.
Thanks
Old 20-06-2016, 09:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Anyone ??????
Old 20-06-2016, 10:25 PM
Master

When you cannot see, say I can see now and keep saying it until you can see very well. Any problems you have such as you cannot move properly, say I can move. You should be able to move without any problems. I find it works if you are confident. I have problems if I am not confident that it will work. Any doubts will make it harder to do. When you hear growling or see creatures it is possible that it has come from your mind. If you hear it just ignore it and it should go away.
Old 20-06-2016, 11:13 PM
Master

If our mind is foggy or a bit dreamy, you are more likely to have things come from your mind that is not real. The more alert you are the more likely you will not see strange things. It is possible there are creepy things in the astral.
Old 21-06-2016, 01:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
If our mind is foggy or a bit dreamy, you are more likely to have things come from your mind that is not real. The more alert you are the more likely you will not see strange things. It is possible there are creepy things in the astral.
Ok thanks for the reply but do you know how I could get to this stage again, every time I try my body gets very relaxed but nothing ever happens after that, I've waited hours but felt nothing, how can I increase my chances and actually get to the vibration stage
Old 23-06-2016, 07:09 AM
Master

I would forget the vibration stage as it is not needed. We do not always get vibrations. Sometimes I surprise myself by doing an ap technique and I am out of my body doing that technique. I would not lie there for hours as you will likely get frustrated and bored and that will likely cause you not to ap. I have had times when I felt relaxed and I did not ap. Other times I did not feel relaxed and I ap. To increase your chances to ap I would have a break then try again and again and again until you succeed. Keep reminding yourself you can do it. The more you do not ap the more you tend to feel that you will not ap. That could make ap harder. That is how it is for me.
Old 23-06-2016, 07:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritualsnakes
Can anyone tell me what just happened, also how can I get to this stage again when I'm trying to, as this time it happened randomly without me trying.
First of all it sounds like you had an actual OBE even if it wasn't 'intentional', congratulations.

You did well to avoid many of the common pitfalls for beginners (noises, sensations).

The sluggish movement, heavy weight, and poor ability to 'see' can all be fixed by having more energy. The most clearly written material on this is Robert Bruce's 'NEW' system (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au). Basically you need energy (Chi/Qi/Etherial or similar) in/near your physical body before leaving it.
Old 23-06-2016, 08:07 AM
Master

The author William Buhlman says to say clarity now, awareness now etc and it works. There is no right or wrong. Both ways will work. It is what our beliefs are will determined what will work.
Old 23-06-2016, 08:36 PM
Master

The easiest time to ap is have some sleep then try to ap early in the morning. It often works.