Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-05-2016, 03:49 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
How about you take me with next time you go to the star/galaxy! You had an amazing expereince
ok. Lets meet in the otherwise sometime. :)
Old 19-05-2016, 07:42 PM
Guide
there is exceptional case when I wish to sleep, for novelty I sleep under the tree as astral. I wont do astral, but my senses like sleeping under the tree having fresh breeze.
This sleep I do have once in many years.
Old 21-05-2016, 03:36 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Holding a conversation with a lesser god.
Old 01-06-2016, 04:03 AM
Newbie ;)

My experience starts with getting nudged awake by somebody who is a ball of light. I was also a ball of light. He was pushing something hard into me softly to bring my attention to that level of existance. It had quite an ethereal cloudy quality and it was very hard to focus there for me (like an intellectually handicapped person trying to learn piano). He/it then floated me through these hallways, him on one side, and another one on my other side, almost propping me mentally up because I was very hazy.

They seem to have a plan and float me through the hallway and take me to a large picture on the wall. I look at it and immediately I get sucked into it. The picture is skyscrapers and so I'm flying around having a lucid dream, but after a while I realize it's not real and so I find a way out, and my "head" gets sucked back out of the picture into myself as a ball of light again. They walk me around the hallway further and to another picture. I get sucked in again. This happens about 3-4 times, and after a while I am making the effort to become more consciously present in the hallway.

After a few times of this I am realizing the lesson, which is that my awareness is usually so focused outside of myself, so that when I'm presented with something in life, my whole mind instantly gets absorbed into it, I start thinking, inner dialogue, and believing things about it and I lose focus of where I really am and what's really happening. After 3-4 of these pictures I learn to keep my mind in a "receptive" inward focused state rather than a "conceptive" (thinking about things) outward focused state, so I'm not "thinking out" at things and getting caught up in them. I understand the lesson and I stop getting pulled into the pictures any more.

Looking back on it now, I just thought of this, I can give the example of going to a movie, and when the movie starts, your awareness of your body and surroundings (reality) fade out almost completely unless somebody is making a noise, or the acting is bad. Your awareness and thinking get totally caught up in the movie, and you're hoping that things work out for the protagonist. It was very much like that, but the lesson was to not get caught up and believe in the movie because it was obviously not true.

After that I'm left at a waiting room and given the instruction to recall every detail that happened, before I wake up, because that way the memories will transfer into my physical brain (probably has to do with creating neural pathways). I do so, and after a while I start to fall, the fall is pleasant at first, but I'm going from a high state to a lower normal state and then boom, my emotional body hits me and I realize that I have a lot of dark emotions that really hurt that I need to release. That was really painful to be honest. Then after some more lets call it "vibration lowering" I'm back in my body feeling strong vibrations.

That was probably my best experience because there was a deliberate attempt by beings more aware than I am, to give me a lesson which would help me either in my life or in Astral Projection.
Old 01-06-2016, 07:56 AM
Experiencer
I didnt intentionally project, but I ended up dreaming it and got myself a psychic reading in the astral...
Old 04-06-2016, 06:20 PM
Pathfinder

My one of the best Astral projection have been my travel to duat.
Old 04-06-2016, 10:05 PM
Administrator
Hello

Hmmmm as I can freely step in and out with just a thought I have had so many great experiences.

The one that stands out the most though is Astral Sex, I for years had talked on the topic, that it was possible but had never tried it out. As I spoke on it I felt I should know its real. I found someone that I trusted, as that was so important to do it with. It was an amazing experience just the once, as I wanted only to know it worked. We had an amazing encounter and it felt like it would if we really had physically did it.

Lynn
Old 04-06-2016, 10:27 PM
Master

Was the astral sex experience short. Did you zap back into your body quickly. Astral sex usually ends quickly as the intense feelings cause it to happen.
Old 05-06-2016, 03:45 AM
Pathfinder

I have had astral sex many times with my twinsoul... it lasted for around 5 hours...its not short..
Old 05-06-2016, 07:33 AM
Master

Wow, good for you. You may have astral sex but did you get those sexual feelings.