Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-06-2016, 02:35 PM
Experiencer

whats your favorite ap method of choice?

im curious of the methods all guys like to use, i want to compile all your methods and maybe find the common ground they all share, maybe find the exact cause of ap.

my preferd method is to use visuals, i look at like this, when ever you think of something, its created in the astral.its like we are connected to the astral through our imagination.our imagination can also be called our mind or our conscience.its our ability to create and form ideas and concepts with our thoughts.

i think by shifting our minds focus more towards our imagination, we become more aware of the astral, since our thoughts/ imagination exist in the astral as is.i think that we are everywhere, our conscience exist in multiple planes and dimensions at once, its just a matter of choosing which part of yourself that you want to become.

i mean really think about it, throw everything you know away and think about conscience like this, my conscience experience is no difference than any other conscience experience, im saying that the very way all of you are conscience of yourselves, is the same as me.the cause of all our conscience is the same, there for, there is no reason to think that conscience is seperated and divided into isolated fragments.if we are all the same thing, there is no way for us not to be connected in some way, even though we all experience life differently and have different perspectives, we are all essentially still the same thing.

so my favorite method to ap is to visualize anything, since i believe what im visualizing exist in the astral, i focus my mind on that one thing, by doing this, i am able to forget everything about my physical life and become consumed in what i created that is in the astral, with this, i find that i have succesfully shifted my mind out of this physical world, and that i am indeed in the astral, ready to begin my journey.

so stop trying to project by thinking you are traveling outside your body, its more like you are traveling within yourself.