Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-06-2016, 02:03 PM
Pathfinder

Does the asrlal feel dreamy?

Hi guys!
I think I just had my first AP and it was suuuuuper dreamy, exactly like my lucid dreams. Does this mean that when we die, our consciousness is also super dreamy? This makes no sense to me as so many people have said that their APs felt very real and that their consciousness was like in waking life and even much more realistic and lucid.
Does anyone have any insight?
Thanks!
Old 25-06-2016, 02:06 PM
Pathfinder

Sorry, I meant to write astral of course
Old 26-06-2016, 09:43 PM
Guide
What are the elements of "dreamy"? And are they limited to dreams, or is there a characteristic to waking life which are similar? (Just some tips there).

And I've found that APing or OBEing that the lucidity or clarity of the event/experience can vary, from low to hyper-clear, bright, super crisp, realer than real. In terms of "dream"-like elements, say form or a sense of body, even the sense of flavors, touch can vary depending on awareness and vehicle(form or formless body). Increasing "consciousness" or stating "awareness now" may help, there are also many practices during the day which helps in supplementing nighttime states(ie. increase lucidity/clarity).

Quote:
Does this mean that when we die, our consciousness is also super dreamy?
It can be, some people are very unaware or half-asleep, in life, in death, in APing/OBEing; habits lead to tendencies, tendencies lead to overall experiences/patterns(etc.). If one lives half-asleep, how would that change in death? Aping/OBEing yields incredible growth information, and the nature of death is one of those fun things to explore.
:)