Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old Today, 06:08 PM
Guide

Thankyou for your reply Sparrow,I confess i dont know much about what makes a person evil apart from what I have seen in the Dreaded internet.And I wasnt blessed with being given that gift pre Birth.
After saying that ,it is my thinking that guides are there to tell you of what your life will entail and you can only agree with them.(As was my case).
Everything is finely tuned,as you must know so when it is your time,down you go without a chance to draw breath,as was my case.
Alas I have no memory of what it was like in Heaven(I use that word as I cant think of another).
As for the Birth experienc,that is all explained in my earlier posts as I haven't the time to type it down now.
take care.
Old Today, 07:50 PM
Master
Dear Hazada guess,

Your compatibly matched guide(s) will have an understanding of the species and planet in question, though not necessarily the current time period of the chosen location. They will be able to project likely events calculated from your patterns of historial behaviour and character traits. However, they cannot possibly know or project every outcome because the human timeline has infinite diversions, and it is ultimately your free will which timeline you attract to.

It is a foregone conclusion that everything is controlled and manipulated by the spirit world, and nothing happens without it being pre-planned; that people will die only when their so-called life plan dictates it so. I, as a spirit guide, inform you this is not the case, and the countless departed souls I personally have had to pull from states of confusion, despair and dissatisfaction of their life progression is evident to the fact.

There are many beings, even within the physical state, who have the technology to project into future timelines. They themselves will tell you that those timelines are never set in stone, and events occur frequently they did not foresee. This is because a timeline is a living stream of consciousness, not a rigid linear film reel.

With blessings from Sparrow and The Asceleottyi.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old Today, 08:40 PM
Guide

Blessings Sparrow,I incarnated into this Earth on a specific timeline for a specific reason of which my guide or guides were well aware of.
Occaisionally I veered off the path but became ill and very depresed.Once returning on track my health returned to normal.I know my outcome and we will have to agree to dissagree on these matters,as you yourself have stated,all *thoughts* are different.it's nice to have been able to talk to you ,alas my journey is reaching another chapter and I will not be on this forum anymore,for fear of my path being altered.
once again,take care.
Old Today, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow
There are many beings, even within the physical state,
who have the technology to project into future timelines.

They themselves will tell you that those timelines are never set in stone...
This is because a timeline is a living stream of consciousness....
Pardon me....what?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old Today, 09:50 PM
Master

Sparrow, Spirit Guide,
I cannot thank you enough. Actually your advice is … deeply relevant and I’m very very grateful. 🙂🥲🥰🙏
Sincerely,
Pixiedust
Old Today, 09:51 PM
Master

Bunny

Thank you so much, Sparrow!
Old Today, 10:29 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Pardon me....what?

Remote Viewers

for example: Remote Viewing the Year 2060 with Stephan A. Schwartz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7upQskK4LgY&t=125s

__/\__
Old Today, 11:22 PM
Master

Sparrow

If you are still around. And feel it’s ok to do so I have some questions of specificity

1. There is a poster who I absolutely hate. I remember their cruelty. That said I suspect that type of emotion is linked to my throat issues. I find it hard to let go of the hate I feel for him.

2. I feel that the things I dreamed of didn’t happen or at least in the ways that I wanted. Some of it did. A lot of it and in many things I am truly blessed.

I guess I am asking you if it’s too late. And maybe an answer is not needed because you answered it before I even asked.

3. You once said that imagination is potent but I don’t really know how to use it. For example haha I often imagine scary things then I get scared that I’ve created something and don’t know to reverse that effect. Or I have an imaginary scene I created once that I liked. But later in the end I added a fearful twist to it. So that when I want to reimagine it , well that fearful part comes in too. How do I reclaim it without the fear?

On fear I feel so much of it Sparrow. Sometimes I miss my teacher too

If there’s things here that you don’t feel are relevant or useful please don’t worry about it 😁 I guess I just am getting this off my chest. I like reading things you write and there are insufficient words for you, and of you, about you. I get confused though as without personal knowledge a lot of the very deep explanatory and historical elements are but a story to me so I choose to put those aside for now.

Deep gratitude to you and your kindnesses

Pixiedust