Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 12-11-2023, 06:08 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisteria

they told me I had a new variant of Covid

Not to go off-topic, but all that coronavirus madness has really been a big test on all of us!

I am surprised that you got so sick because I don't know anybody who got that sick from COVID-19 (neither young nor older people) - I do know people who got sick from the vaccine though, but let's get back to this topic.

Thank you so much for sharing your story and the picture.

I am still thinking about it - I agree with AstralTraveller - you have unfinished business here that you need to finish.

Your higher self already knows what it is.

@AstralTraveller - What an experience you had there. Thank you for sharing.
I have a lot of questions, but I don't want to ask too much because I have to accept what you have shared so far.
Old 12-11-2023, 10:57 AM
Pathfinder

Exactly my thoughts lightangel, no one in the house got ill only me, it did cross my mind if there were random test kits infected, who knows.

And wow astral, what an experience I think she is your protector while in the astral world, strangely I also met a lady as you describe and she told me I was protected, she sure did give me the strength, exactly what I needed, somehow she brought this out in me, I should have known it was there after everything I have been through in this vessel, even after all my past trauma, I got through it with light and love, I think that is the lesson, even in darkness - we are the light we just need to activate this essence in us, and I believe she showed me how. Does it seem to come in small steps for you, like you are being trained? And more and more opens up like puzzle pieces we have to fit together who we really are.

Last edited by Wisteria : 12-11-2023 at 12:11 PM.
Old 13-11-2023, 02:51 PM
Experiencer
@LightAngel - Feel free to ask anything, I will answer if I feel comfortable or if appropriate. It is the true way to learn and grow. By dialogue. DM me if they are too personal, I don't like to share certain things because of rules on here.

@Wisteria - I have no clue who she is, but I only know her energy is love and positive. It made me think a lot too. Why didn't Jesus come for me. I'm not religious, but it would have been a great way to convert me. And from what I read and heard from others with NDE, Jesus came for them, and sent them back. Why not me? Does it mean I'm going down there with Lucifer?
Old 13-11-2023, 09:02 PM
Pathfinder

Well I believe what we believe we are shown, those who r religious may be shown Jesus, for me it’s a divine creator/angels, they don’t want to startle you, so they use images to help you, and they are connected to your consciousness that’s how they know everything, I had Mary Madeline appear to me once, at the time I was feeling a bit of panic, and as soon as she appeared, my heart began to settle, I was grateful for this, but she was nothing like how the bible portrayed her, like I mentioned previously, my experience with this ET being told me when we die what we are shown is an illusion based on our beliefs, if we let go of all beliefs here that we have been told, then I believe that is the only way to receive truth, here and then. I don’t even believe in demons or devils, I blame religion, stories and movies for this illusion, I don’t invest my time into any of it, there has never been proof they exist in reality, so why do we believe they do in our heads?

I just had to let it all go to nothingness, and open my mind to the possibilities and allow the divine to show me, now I feel like a child again learning. These are my views though from my experience, overcoming fear was the key for me, I just stopped reacting to it and it faded from my mind, it took lots of practice, even the slightest ego though of what if? is allowing it to creep back in, I just say no, who is this for, because I am my higher self now, I am spirit greater than soul. I suppose we all find our own way.
Old 13-11-2023, 09:41 PM
Experiencer
@Wisteria - I have to agree with all that. But I know of Jesus. He should of came for me. Not some tall, beautiful, fair skinned, dark hair lady, that glow brighter than the stars at night, admitting enormous love and calm. Think of the time you were in love, now multiply that by a bazillion, that was how it felt when I met her. I don't know who she is, I'm not religious so this entity is unknown. I know Jesus though. Why he didn't come for me like he did for the others and their NDE is a mystery.

Everything is just energy over there. And it is the Ego that translate it all. When you let the Ego go, we will only see, and sense the energy. The true form of everything.
Old 13-11-2023, 10:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
And from what I read and heard from others with NDE, Jesus came for them, and sent them back. Why not me? Does it mean I'm going down there with Lucifer?

given that we are told we would seek one of the days of jesus but never actually find it, i'm kinda curious why so many people are so sure they've seen him round and about. There is also the thing about many people would say they are he but it wouldn't be time for him to come yet. And then there is lucifer who apparently loves to masquerade as a being of light... I could just see him eating up the idea of fooling people into thinking he was jesus...

anyway assuming that all these people actually have seen jesus and you've been left 'bereft' after all, I would wonder why you want to be 'converted'? And why you think it his goal to 'convert' you?

Personally i think there is more going on, then just a task to convert everyone to some uber-religion...
Old 14-11-2023, 11:06 AM
Pathfinder

I totally get that Astral, if I’m honest I was shown Jesus once, but I knew i was being shown a false god, I am always sceptical about saying this, but I just new it was an illusion, because at first it was a being I had never seen before, it was like an error or glitch which quickly changed to Jesus, and I know what I saw, who ever is in control messed up big time, I didn’t pay any attention to it because of this, and it was all through deep meditation. I’m not religious either, maybe the ego playing tricks not sure, but the OBE I had with Mary Madeline I trust this more, maybe u were shown her - Jesus’s mother? I’m not sure, but she must be ur guardian it must have been so overwhelming for you, I’m sure she will appear again as you progress, she must be your protector in the astral world, a divine being. I never allow myself to be influenced by others, or think that’s what I should see, by doing this you are restricting yourself of the truth, however it’s great to find connections but I wouldn’t beat yourself up for not seeing what they seen, what you seen sounds much more powerful, that is a blessing in itself and was just for you.

Last edited by Wisteria : 14-11-2023 at 01:39 PM.
Old 14-11-2023, 02:04 PM
Experiencer
@FallingLeaves - I see where you are going. hmmm... I myself is not religious but it's not all false either, I respect it well, all religion has truth, and false, just look at all the similarities, that is usually truth, and everything else is just errors I believe. And I have met Jesus on the other side at the library. This being is real. We talked or communicated and laughed. I wouldn't say I want to be converted, I' just saying, he had his chance, and he didn't take it, that does not align with the other people stories. I'm no sage, or medium so I must think of all the why's out there.

As for Lucifer, he would never transform into Jesus just to trick people. That is below him. Lucifer greatest weakness is pride, and this is documented well, transforming into Jesus, a hooman of all things would be a great insult to himself. Lying is also below Lucifer. Lucifer never lies, he is straight up blunt. Of course, people would say he lies because to them Lucifer is usually considered as Satan or the Devil. The greatest lie of them all. Lucifer or Helel is an Angel, a fallen Angel but an Angel, nonetheless. And Satan or Devil is a Dragon Being, or something that looks like that. So, I can see how most would mix Lucifer of being Satan, it would just make for an easier story. You maybe right, something else might be happening than just gaining followers. But what, I just don't know.

@Wisteria - Hmm I believe you may have seen the real Jesus. This error or glitch could just be the Ego trying to interpret this being with what you are familiar with. I don't think the Ego play tricks, but Ego is far from perfect so the Ego can and will make mistakes, it's part of growing, and that is why it's here on Earth. Once the Ego unites with the Soul or higher self of God then it will be near perfect. "Nothing" is perfect. I believe that is the end game.

I don't know who she is, but she could be Jesus's mom. But I know far less about her. She seems to be playful, especially when I asked her to watch out for me while I stick around on Earth, and she is shaking her head no, till the third time I ask, and she smiles sincerely and nodded yes. I didn't feel overwhelmed at all, just her energy was so immense, like loving something multiplied by a bazillion. Unlike anything I felt on this blue marble. hmm, unlike anything I felt over there on the other side too for that matter....
Old 14-11-2023, 03:26 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
@LightAngel - Feel free to ask anything, I will answer if I feel comfortable or if appropriate. It is the true way to learn and grow. By dialogue. DM me if they are too personal, I don't like to share certain things because of rules on here.

That is very kind of you, but I think it's best you just share what comes naturally for you because then you will feel comfortable.
Old 02-12-2023, 08:05 AM
Pathfinder

It seems that this topic has to continue on another plane....